Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rainbowchampagne

HOW IS WHAT WAS TWEETED TO HER TROLLING? ITS THE TRUTH!!

Trolling would be something like - “I hope you catch Covid and die”etc (just to add - I absolutely don’t want to that happen, to anyone)

sorry for the caps but I am actually screaming

• Haha
Reactions: 59

Wickedtown

VIP Member
Gabby is not far off 30, has had plenty time to focus on herself, yet she’s still a fucking wolly!!!
Rolling at the fact that her haters were 25+ when she was under 25 and now are 30+ as she creeps into her late twenties 😭 wtf does age have to do with anything anyway, it's not as if as soon as you turn ~25+~ your life is immediately strictly only working a 9 to 5 job and looking after kids with no time to look at social media... she should know that, she's 26 and spends all day laying on her sofa bed scrolling on Twitter or tattle while janey rubs her back

• Haha

Celery16

VIP Member
I’m here because it’s the only place people can discuss their grievances about influencers, who choose to share their lives online and make a living selling a lie, without being blocked.
She doesn’t understand that most of us started off actually liking her.
She’s happy to criticise and slag off a company or a brand who’s product or customer service she doesn’t like, and actually, people too. She’s always hating on men, northerners, people who don’t like Friends, people who’s name she doesn’t approve of, etc. I’m just here criticising Influencers, who brand and sell themselves. Just more hypocrisy from Gobs.

• Heart

Elltee

who the hell above the age of 10 says “cos they think they’re hard” ? I’m embarrassed for her omg

• Haha

Fillyjonk

VIP Member
God, did she really post that? She sounds SO rude and snotty, like a complete Karen. Also she's wrong, you start with less stock and if you need more, you order more. If it's not selling two months in, it won't be selling six months later. She's had a shop for like two minutes, she's hardly an expert on how stock works.

• Haha

peagreen

Chatty Member
1EA6B17D-C34C-4823-BCFB-9ED1665B0EB3.jpeg
Fuck me the cat looks like he’s lost 4 stone

View attachment 338182
what fucking kind of advice is this?? Basically "create a spider diagram like you would in year 5", and "go for the idea you like best" is the long and short of her words of wisdom. Why does she feel the need to weigh in on every single subject when she has no actual knowledge to speak from? I'm sure being a smol bissniss owna is lovely when you have a built in base of 500k potential customers and the spare cash to piss up the wall on cricut machines and IKEA shelves
“Mewd bord “

• Haha
  • Sick

Greenlentils

VIP Member
HAHAHAHAHAHA
A quick google of her name and 'born' (which I think most people would google if they wanted to find out where someone was from etc) brings up an Issuu of a local publication (Penistone In Particular - 11th November 2011 (Week 45) which not only names the village but the street she likely lived in. Better get your lawyers onto the local papers, gabs.

• Haha

capriallie

VIP Member
Thread suggestion number 30 : just yew wait til yew hear from my lawyer, mask policing in M&S foyer

• Haha
Reactions: 58

IrishName

VIP Member
Do you remember when Gabby trolled and bullied IKEA because they didn’t deliver her furniture?

Remember all criticism is trolling and bullying.
Also jealousy.

• Haha
I have so many things so say about today's tweets but I'll keep it to this for now.
Gabby, I've been watching you for about 4 years now - up until about 6 months ago I looked up to you as a person & a content creator (yes, I know guys don't come for me) & one day I replied to one of your tweets and got blocked when I wasn't being rude, I expressed an opinion different than yours. Do you ever wonder how you make your fans feel? I supported you, gave you views, replied to your ig stories with well wishes, and at the end of the day I got blocked for ONE comment that I made with absolutely no ill intent.
Do you genuinely think that's 'being kind'?
I stumbled onto this site after a different influencer talked about it, and found people who were similarly shocked at your treatment of people who merely expressed disagreement or differing opinions. I don't agree with everything posted on here, but at least we can EXPRESS ourselves without being silenced instantly

I have so many things so say about today's tweets but I'll keep it to this for now.
Gabby, I've been watching you for about 4 years now - up until about 6 months ago I looked up to you as a person & a content creator (yes, I know guys don't come for me) & one day I replied to one of your tweets and got blocked when I wasn't being rude, I expressed an opinion different than yours. Do you ever wonder how you make your fans feel? I supported you, gave you views, replied to your ig stories with well wishes, and at the end of the day I got blocked for ONE comment that I made with absolutely no ill intent.
Do you genuinely think that's 'being kind'?
I stumbled onto this site after a different influencer talked about it, and found people who were similarly shocked at your treatment of people who merely expressed disagreement or differing opinions. I don't agree with everything posted on here, but at least we can EXPRESS ourselves without being silenced instantly
Just a thought... by acting this way towards her followers & turning many of them into '30+ haters', she quite literally is biting the hands that feed her

Last edited:
  • Heart

lira

VIP Member
Me: a jealous hater
Also me:
has a fulfilling career (gabby wishes)
Has a man (gabby so badly wishes)
Has kids (gabby wishes for friendship reasons)
Lives in a HOUSE (gabby seethingly wishes)
Has regular art commissions coming in (gabby wishes)
🤷🏾‍♀️
But yeah, I'm jealous of Gabby.

• Haha
  • Heart

dramallama92

OMG I am actually HOWLING at this thread! Just came on to have a quick read before bed and seen Miss Gobbles thinks this is an episode of Suits now.

Imagine my shock when Gobby confirmed Thurgoland is a real place???? I literally thought you guys had made that up and was creasing when one of you would mention it in a post, never bothered to google it :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Anyways huns look forward to the SWAT teams gobby's lawyers have organised to raid your houses and shut down all your social media as once you are older than our lasagne bath queen you arent allowed internet access anymore xx

• Haha
  • Heart

virgofalls

VIP Member
I don't comment on this thread often but I'm baffled that she's not had to isolate before her operation?? My Mum has had a few operations this year and has always had to isolate before them? How come Gob can go to get coffees, go into shops, travel on public transport and just rock up at the hospital next week?

Reactions: 57