Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Icemaiden01

Chatty Member
Yet she finds it triggering when people talk about food... so utterly wrapped up in herself it’s not true

Reactions: 64

Creep

Guise, my ✨ operashunn ✨ is in 3 weeks and my fiancé suggested putting our Christmas tree up tonight?? Does he not know that I'm sew sew not going to enjoy it?? How inconsiderate of him! Going to have to friendzone him and give him an elbow to the face tonight methinks

• Haha

Guccigal

Chatty Member
Nah this girl is so fucking pathetic it hurts. Blocked within 5mins. She’s really trying to rebrand on Tiktok and seeing all these people asking her questions and congratulating her having no idea that’s she’s a big YouTuber is really deceitful

Wish someone would start a tiktok page exposing her, it’d literally blow on that app, just loads of people reminiscing on how they got velvet blocked and discussing how much she’s fallen off

Attachments

• Heart
Girls seriously is she not putting up a Christmas tree because she has to go to hospital for one night. Is that actually for real. I’m late to the party but also. What.

• Haha
Reactions: 63

peagreen

Chatty Member
Why is she wearing school trousers 😭

Edit to add - And she doesn't have a whole flat? Her flat is legit bigger than a lot of houses. She can't exactly complain. She has plenty of space. Idiot.
People are giving her plenty of help on that tweet and she always has an excuse as usual to not do something that makes perfect sense.... I’m gonna have to comment on how tone deaf this tweet is she’s vile and so lucky to own such a big flat and yet finds ways to complain about it!!!

559E15EB-2506-4574-A2C5-78118E8817BC.png
Why would she need to do all that? What is wrong with this absolute maggot.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 62

runforitmarty

Chatty Member
Fuck offff "some people hate to see successful women thrive" :rolleyes: she is barely successful, after 6 years she's still trying to live off 15 minutes of fame she got from when she was friends with Zoe for like 3 months and her half assed business is absolutely not thriving when Lucy Wood, who has less of a following than her is shifting more stock

• Haha

JLPU

Jealous??? Of...???

Your appearance?
Good health?
Confidence?
Buzzing social life?
Loving partner?
Caring family?
Successful Career?
Work ethics?
IMMACULATE house?

She can't even tick one of the above and I bet each of us jealous haters can :) xx

• Haha

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
It’s not ~ iLlEgAL ~ to share info that is already in the public domain 🙄 if Gabby’s lawyer is telling her it is she’s a crank (wonder if it’s Monika the IP ‘lawyer’ again Hahahah)

• Haha

Greenlentils

VIP Member
Gabriella Lindley #30 Unnecessary trips yet maskless shoppers annoy her. Tweet my address and you'll be hearing from my lawyer.

• Haha
Reactions: 60

Sanctified

VIP Member
With all this operation talk, I'll just leave this here (when she had her secret operation). Of course her fans freaked the fuck out and she continued to lie about why she was really in the hospital 😘

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 60