Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lira

VIP Member
Screenshot_20201208_132507_com.instagram.android.jpg

Well that's me told isn't it? Shame I don't have any successful projects of my own, only been busy teaching for the past decade, been married for 6 and have 2 little ones under 5, but who I am to talk?
ETA LOOOL she's put me on blast on her story, thanks for half blocking my username ya troll.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 105

MissD

So it’s totally fine for Gabby to:
A) get her mum to travel across the country
B) travel across the country herself
C) go to M&S (most likely with Jane, when one of them could shop on their own)
D) have a non urgent surgery without self isolating before hand

BUT anyone else in Sheffield who went to the “RAMMED” M&S is a disrespectful human being and all of Yorkshire deserve to be in Tier 3 because of it...

Right then Gab.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 103

snowfairy17

VIP Member
of course Jewniper Jane is travelling by train to collect her 26 year old daughter to travel back up to Sheffield mixing amongst people before her non emergency surgery, for her to then demand to take her back to escape her “toxic” childhood household . As much as her dad comes across a massive prick on social media, I don’t believe half the shit she spouts about him (Given her honesty track record)
you’ve inspired another thread title

Juniper Jane travels by train, Gabbie is having an operayshun again

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 100

Wickedtown

VIP Member
A2AE6FF8-ACB6-41E8-A1FB-A109E158BD72.png

Bye lmfao what has she done in her life that merits a congratulations from a drama teacher from nigh on 10 years ago who deffo doesn't remember her

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 99

JLPU

What is Mey on about? We say gabriella lindley formally known as velvetgh0st who now runs junipermoon junipermoonshop juniper moon shop so that tattle comes up first?!? Almost as if she has taken time out of her busy day to read here too :) xx

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 92
What lawyer has the time to tell someone off for tweeting something that is easily accessible on google 😂 WHAT LAWYER.

d’you know what guys I’ve just put my 3 year old to bed and have just sat down to have a little cry because my mum died a couple of months ago and I’m due to give birth next week and the overwhelm is real but THIS HAS CHEERED ME RIGHT UP. Thanks Gobby and thanks to whoever said they were working on their anal gland costume cos I’m in a much better place now 😂😂😂

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 92

Elle

VIP Member
Recap:

We think Gobby might be having an operayshun but we don't know for sure as she hasn't really mentioned it

She can't have a Christmas tree this year guys because she's having an operayshun. Apart from the three Christmas trees on her mantlepiece

Still loves ham

Cat still fat

Shoes still orthopaedic

Still referring to Juniper Moon as a small business. Incorrect and insulting

Trying her luck at getting big on Tik Tok bcos she's down with the kids

Doesn't leave her flat and hates anyone who has friends or ever ventures into the outside world

Still hoovers her desk

Still uses teatowels to clean surfaces and remove nail polish

We're still awaiting a court date but most of us have our outfits planned

Oh, did I mention the operayshun?

She's having an operayshun

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 91

Blueblue123

VIP Member
Screenshot_20201206-002413_Twitter.jpg

She's having a laugh right? She's outgrown her office 2/3 months into being a "small" business owner?

Firstly, she has a fuckton of stuff she could get rid of to make some space and secondly it's a bunch of paper and pins. All stuff that can be folded and packed away into small containers. Yet a whole room isn't enough.

Meanwhile other small business owners are lucky to get a corner of their bedrooms/front rooms! She honestly doesn't know how good she's got it that she can even stock hundreds of items in her home in the first place after just a quarter of trading.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 83

IrishName

VIP Member
YOU GUIIIEEESSSS, I’ve just told my husband that his years of training in anaesthesia were a waste because Gabby says it will all be fine. He is asking if there is a way to claim back the time he put into a biomed degree, a medical degree, foundation years + 7 years training?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 80