Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kittyz

Idk if this is useful to know about gabbies operashunn, but the op I'm having done (on the NHS) in a few weeks has been moved from our main hospital to a private one because of corona. Anyway, the original hospital told me to isolate for two weeks before the op yet the private one said to only isolate for the two days between my corona test and my op. No idea why I've been told two different things but wondering if this means Gabbie is having it done on private health care? As surely she would have mentioned it 🤔 Unless this is common knowledge already 😂🧐
Are you having to stay in? I had day surgery a few weeks ago and I had a Covid test on the Wednesday, self-isolation on the Thursday, and surgery on the Friday. I was at work Mon-Fri every day prior too.

eta: Someone I work with has had to self isolate for 2 weeks prior to a 2 week stay in hospital though! Neither private.

Reactions: 1

romansalad

Pretty much everyone is wearing a mask (not necessarily correctly unfortunately) some are wearing visors instead and obviously there are people who are exempt but the majority of people are being sensible and altruistic and wearing them
I just find it weird it's not compulsory.

freshgossip5

VIP Member
Or if she hadn’t spoken about it at all, we’d have assumed she was having the procedure done in Brighton.
To be fair, are we sure she’s NOT having it in Brighton? I know she went up north to see her mums private doctor, but I guess it’s possible her mums just travelling to Brighton (and not taking gabby back up with her again) to look after her in gabbys flat... which is of course allowed as gabby lives on her own.

Minipizza

VIP Member
Its pathetic that she made her mum come and collect her from Brighton especially if her mum has just had an operation.

If Nellie (fucking can't stand that name for the cat) isn't good at travelling why doesn't she get a cat sitter to look after him. Bitch can afford it with money she is making from selling crap. If I visit my parents I take the cat with me, its just over an hours drive and she travels well. If I go abroad or to visit other relatives who live further away I get a cat sitter to check in on her twice a day. Why put Nellie through the stress of travelling and seeing cats he apparently didn't get on with?
I thought she got the train?