Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hulahoops

She’s so delusional. The teacher is likely congratulating people who worked hard for what they have achieved. Going to uni, working tough jobs, training hard for something, actually setting a goal and achieving that goal by putting in the effort.

What has Gabby done? Befriended Zoella and ridden that train for years? What do you want a congratulations on Gabby? Working one hour a day? Vlogging your shitty life? Ripping off others peoples designs and relying on said Zoella audience to buy them?

I think Gabby sees financial success as the ultimate goal in life and it’s so sad. Money doesn’t make you a successful or an interesting person Gabby. It doesn’t impress people either. Your teachers likely pity you.

Reactions: 55

Doc

VIP Member
Yes, we get it. You‘re sew desirable men can’t leave you alone, and you find it sew draining because you’re super independent and a #smallbusiness #bosslady who bought her own perfect flat... uh, ✨apartment✨ by working sew hard and totally not because you were privileged and in the right place at the right rime and stalked Zoe Fucking Sugg. Oh and all this on top of your super bad endowh and uhdeejuns! The worst ever seen to surgeons who are convinced you will need multiple blood transfusions and ICU care because of your ultra rare conditions (yet to be detrmined). Super Cute Little Sew!

JUST FUCK OFFFFFFF YOU BORING, SOCIOPATHIC BELLEND. HOW CAN YOU LACK THIS MUCH SELF AWARENESS.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

bolimepipi

VIP Member
how can she ''have an album coming out'' if she hasn't even recorded it or been to the studio

guise, i also have an album coming out

• Haha

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
Found this in her Tiktok comments/replies View attachment 336158
I’m probably nitpicking here because of course she has had a lot of surgeries - but to me it feels a little disingenuous the way she’s making no distinction here between surgery needed for a medical reason and surgery she’s brought on herself? She has had a lot of surgery because she’s paid to have it! Has she ever even had a surgery just because it was clinically needed? Idk, seems a bit off to me.

sapphiccharm

why would you go there ffs, it’s mad at the best of times regardless of it being Christmas time “just” for M&S too, bullshit. You make yourself look a proper twat by preaching yet going out for non essentials. You could support a small business go to a corner shop?! But no you’re a pretentious twat who’s gone M&S
Oh fuck off! Many of us "Yorkshire people" are actually trying our fucking best, wear masks properly, have gone without seeing family since the beginning of the year, have missed birthdays, weddings and funerals, have cancelled holidays and had to wear clothes that don't even fucking fit from 5 stone go. Meanwhile there's the scum of the earth like you Gobshite, people like Zoella, Helen Anderson and Grace Beverely and all the other ridiculous, waste of fucking space ~influencers~ who galavant about all over the place as if none of this even happening. So no, no wonder Sheffield and the rest of us up North are still in tier 3. IT'S BECAUSE OF IGNORANT FUCKING PEOPLE LIKE YOU! /rant

• Heart

IrishName

VIP Member
A whole generation of women have been taught “if someone says something negative about you, or gives you criticism, they can only be jealous”. It has raised so many weak people and undone such a lot of good from feminism.
Talk about setting us back 75 years.

• Heart

IrishName

VIP Member
“Quite clearly read forums for young women” 😅
Half the women here came over from Mumsnet you numpty.
I was alerted to vlogger nonsense because my son and daughter as tweens were obsessed by the Brit crew and one of them was scammed by Hello World.

I’ve spent my free time (mostly when I was off work very ill a couple of years ago) researching this area of YouTube and social media so I can tell parents how to keep their kids safe and the kind of material they are really consuming. I work very long hours and I get to choose how I spend that time, letting parents know that their children are being exposed to constant adverts is something I’m proud to do.

Which led me to find vacuous idiots like you Gabby.
I had previously watched beauty and gardening YouTubers and they all turned out to be advert peddling liars too.

I have children, I have a career, a home and a husband and I post here because so many YouTubers are narcissistic fools who talk a big game but can’t accept any kind of criticism or feedback whatsoever.
Yes there is banter, in jokes and camaraderie here but most people who post on tattle are frustrated that they see people they once liked outright lying to them, or they see people taking advantage of their audience - even children.

If you won’t listen to valid criticism Gabby, people will look for an outlet. Denying people the right of reply only fans the flames.

• Heart
Reactions: 53

Blueblue123

VIP Member
why would you go there ffs, it’s mad at the best of times regardless of it being Christmas time “just” for M&S too, bullshit. You make yourself look a proper twat by preaching yet going out for non essentials. You could support a small business go to a corner shop?! But no you’re a pretentious twat who’s gone M&S
The cheek of her to travel to a tier 3 area where's she's having elective surgery that could have been done anywhere. And considering she's travelled, she should have all she needs to avoid needing a trip to a supermarket. Then she'll go into a HOSPITAL with sick individuals and medical professionals before possibly traveling back down to Brighton. She's 100000% adding to the problem but acting self righteous about it.

Not to mention it's a Sunday, the most convenient time for most people to shop. She could've gone M&S back in Brighton or just packed enough in the first place. Or did her and Jane breeze through all their train snacks? 😒🙄

• Sick
  • Heart

peagreen

Chatty Member
626DFD58-C6AF-46A5-B4B7-B95B62304436.png
I can’t deal with her posing why does her head look so sweaty and like she’s out of breath 😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
Why is she travelling to Sheffield for the op anyway? It’s literally routine surgery and I’m pretty sure she could have found a surgeon in Brighton. 🙄
She's probably got a loyalty card with this Sheffield surgeon. Buy 10 surgeries, get 11th one free.

• Haha

BananaPenguin

Chatty Member
Definitely both for me. I am 100% in love with Gabriella Lindley and I am so obsessed with her I just want to be her. I want a flat full of storage for my crappy "art", a wardrobe full of over-sized jumpers covered in feline anal leakage and a life so lonely my only friends are my mum, my cat and my 4 bags of cat litter. Do these people honestly think there's anything enviable about Gobby??

Attachments

• Haha

Alrighthunxo

VIP Member
Funny how her pain only shows up when she’s getting backlash for shit. It’s the ✨ manipulation ✨ for me.

Celery16

VIP Member
This isn’t the first time she’s been called out for making inappropriate comments about tramadol, it happened earlier this year. She paid no attention to it and ignored it last time. Wonder who said something this time, possibly someone she knows, that she can’t just block.

Reactions: 52

Influenzapandemic

She is the Karen of all Karens. Expect to hear from my lawyer, I am pissing myself laughing. She reads here, otherwise she wouldn't know what we say because she blocks anyone who dares to critic her. So maybe listen to your own advice hun :)) and stop putting every tiny stupid detail on the Internet?
Expect to hear from my lawyer ... can I please take your name and address for her to contact you ... what do you mean you won’t give it to me.

WHAT A TWAT

• Haha
Reactions: 52

IrishName

VIP Member
Gabriella Lindley #30 Mad at criticism from the over thirties, Jane travelled for her op on non essential journeys

Reactions: 51

Wickedtown

VIP Member
She literally doesn’t see any friends anyway? It’s just convenient for her this has happened as she’s a bloody pro and can use it to look like a saint. You have NO friends therefor don’t get a say???? SHES SO FUCKING ANNOYING I Dislike her.
... and yet she still managed to break lockdown rules by having Jane travel back and forth, while KNOWING she was breaking the rules because she pretended to celebrate her birthday alone, while Jane was hiding in the other room.

• Wow
Reactions: 51