Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Catherinez

I LOVE MY FLAT HONESTLY I REALLY DO I CAN NEVER ADMIT IT WAS A TOTAL WASTE OF MONEY AND I CANT DECORATE FOR SHIT AND I MOVED SOMEWHERE TO BE CLOSER TO A FRIEND I WAS OBSESSED WITH AND NOW WE ARENT EVEN FRIENDS SO I AM HERE BY MYSELF BUT I REALLY REALLY LOVE MY FLAT 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 77

Wickedtown

VIP Member
F8EBD175-114D-41FA-8169-50C81586B68A.png

what fucking kind of advice is this?? Basically "create a spider diagram like you would in year 5", and "go for the idea you like best" is the long and short of her words of wisdom. Why does she feel the need to weigh in on every single subject when she has no actual knowledge to speak from? I'm sure being a smol bissniss owna is lovely when you have a built in base of 500k potential customers and the spare cash to piss up the wall on cricut machines and IKEA shelves

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 75

Hally34

VIP Member
Just came here to post that lmao

Like girl what?????
god how embarrassing. The teacher was paid to teach you. He literally owes you nothing. Maybe just maybe he hasn’t congratulated you because you haven’t really achieved anything in regards to performing arts since collage? Maybe he doesn’t remember you. Maybe he didn’t like you. It’s allowed.

Reactions: 75

dramallama123

Chatty Member
why would you go there ffs, it’s mad at the best of times regardless of it being Christmas time “just” for M&S too, bullshit. You make yourself look a proper twat by preaching yet going out for non essentials. You could support a small business go to a corner shop?! But no you’re a pretentious twat who’s gone M&S

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 72

jazyblu

Chatty Member
So it is bad enough that she normally makes her mum drive down to collect her and drive her back north, but she is making her mum get the train down to Brighton so that gab doesn't have to get the train back to Sheffield alone?
And like 2 days ago she was tweeting about how she is sew sew independent and can't let anyone do anything for her??

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 71
FE458FFE-E31F-4AE1-A62D-ECD3B0B33C99.png

Is she taking the piss?
What also doesn’t ✨naturally occur✨ to her is to not post every random and vacuous thought out for the world to see. This could have been addressed appropriately in one story, not five that involve nonchalantly pulling faces and blowing of her deformed ass nostrils

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 70

croago

lmao imagine being so privileged that you have to buy an entire new HOUSE because you dont want to put your "office supplies" in more than one room

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 70

mmm22

Her family NEEDS to have an intervention with her about her medical 'illnesses'. People that are actually sick and suffering do not post about what medications they took as if it was some party drug. She has a serious problem and it is not physical.

Reactions: 68