Gabriella Lindley #25 closing shop, followers drop, must be time for another op?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God I can't keep up with this thread anymore. Going so fast, so many people joining recently. It's a full time job just keeping up.

Reactions: 29
Comments turned off on this video from 6 months ago?
Also massive Lol cause this video just acts as further proof of her copying.
The artwork in it is NOTHING like the stuff she’s shown lately (equally as tit tho)

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Also massive Lol cause this video just acts as further proof of her copying.
The artwork in it is NOTHING like the stuff she’s shown lately (equally as tit tho)
This is what I've been saying! Anyone with a grain of artistic flare knows drawing is as personal and identifiable as handwriting. Yes, you can probably draw in other styles but your real way of drawing will always be the default. Never has Gabby drawn cartoonish until the last 6 or so months. That doesn't just happen and there's no trace of her feathery strokes and flat faced women anywhere. Her current art looks nothing like what she was showing us for however long.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I finally made it! Been chasing you lot all week to catch up. Props to you lot. Thoughts:

1. lasagne bath, ew. Why doesn’t she use a code and do a Gousto subscription? I HATE cooking and would end up eating just crap if I didn’t have it. We do 3 meals every couple of weeks so at least there’s some variety and then we have our usual favourites. I’m sure it would be cheaper than all those ready meals.
2. the drama, I genuinely can’t believe she’s trying to claim Monika copied her. If she wanted to, I’m sure monika will have in her photos when she actually created the product rather than posted it.
3. outfit for court, can I be a bacon sandwich with a bottle of ketchup? Or we can do a couples costume!!

Reactions: 20
Greetings my fellow scummy trolls!

I have hastily drawn a few oufits for Jewniper Mewn Fashion week 2020, for the Court Couture ✨Cuhlecshun✨.

I'll be adding a few more every day, since I only have time to draw them in between actual work stuff. I ask only that these images remain here, because I made these sketches exclusively for us scummy trolls' entertainment. They're a tacky attempt at campy and a bit avant garde ✨fashun✨ so please don't take it seriously.

Due to the extensive amount of things to base inspiration from that are well and truly the essence of our Gob, I will be dividing the outfits into small groups. Also, please excuse the bad rendering and execution, I couldn't really justify using my quality art supplies and time for it so I made do with my basic stuff and bad lines. I also had to work hard to alter my drawing style for anonymity's sake.😂

Enjoy!
Group 1
✨ Lasagne Bath✨

IMG_20201031_162608.jpg

A closer look at each piece:

This pair should be inseparable since it represents the first half of the Lasagne & the potato wedges w/ ketchup side.
IMG_20201031_162335.jpg

The third piece for this group displays the tray and the second half of Lasagne as it cascades towards its aquatic demise.
IMG_20201031_162302.jpg

Lastly, we see our beloved Bathtub, as the pieces of Lasagne disperse and float into its depths.

IMG_20201031_162404.jpg

Next group ✨coming soon✨ 😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 269
Wait is she actually trying to suggest that madebymalin copied her bullshit print?for 1, malins work is a lot higher quality than gabs, it's also a more realistic(yet still cartoony) style. Malins is also an autumnal design with a different colour scheme, literally the only thing they have in common is a tea bag. I'm sure malin didnt even know gabbie existed until this situation.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 29

I have hastily drawn a few oufits for Jewniper Mewn Fashion week 2020, for the Court Couture ✨Cuhlecshun✨.

I'll be adding a few more every day, since I only have time to draw them in between actual work stuff. I ask only that these images remain here, because I made these sketches exclusively for us scummy trolls' entertainment. They're a tacky attempt at campy and a bit avant garde ✨fashun✨ so please don't take it seriously.

Due to the extensive amount of things to base inspiration from that are well and truly the essence of our Gob, I will be dividing the outfits into small groups. Also, please excuse the bad rendering and execution, I couldn't really justify using my quality art supplies and time for it so I made do with my basic stuff and bad lines. I also had to work hard to alter my drawing style for anonymity's sake.😂

Enjoy!
Group 1
✨ Lasagne Bath✨

View attachment 294610

This pair should be inseparable since it represents the first half of the Lasagne & the potato wedges w/ ketchup side.
View attachment 294612

The third piece for this group displays the tray and the second half of Lasagne as it cascades towards its aquatic demise.
View attachment 294614
Lastly, we see our beloved Bathtub, as the pieces of Lasagne dispers and float into its depths.

View attachment 294615

Oh my god I adore these! They're amazing 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Enjoy!
Group 1
✨ Lasagne Bath✨

View attachment 294610

View attachment 294612

View attachment 294614
Lastly, we see our beloved Bathtub, as the pieces of Lasagne disperse and float into its depths.

View attachment 294615

Oh my god! They're amazing. Makes me think of The Hunger Games outfits with those drawings. 😍😍

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Also I find it hilarious that Gabby wrote that statement hoping we’d be so shook that Tattle would shut down but we’ve carried on as usual because criticism is okay!!!!! But she thinks it’s hate or bullying despite the fact she has to come here herself to read it? I don’t agree with people sending family messages, the only people I thought should be messaged were ones who had supported her brand publicly but I think someone tweeted them? I didn’t know anyone had spoken to them in private

I’ve finally decided on what I want to wear to court. It’s inspired by her pamper day video, I just need to pick a colour. If any of you have any suggestions just let me know and I’ll pick the opposite of what you suggest because it’s really quirky to do that xx

View attachment 294403
I just pictured us all sitting in the court room dressed like this in all different colours, we’d look like the nail polish stand she has screwed to her wall

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Laugh away, my dear 👌🏻
I was looking for this 😂 Wouldn't have cared whether she was good at drawing or not, had she not been a toxic little tit and a liar about it all. She has some nerve to claim people have stolen from her when her "style" is this.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
On the Malin thing and the "she must have a different account" comment. This was the other "business" I found suspicious and like it was set up by Gob.
Could be totally wrong again and of course - allegedly and for entertainment purposes only

The only followers are clearly bought followers + 1 follow back from a small business that they follow. We know Gabby loves buying a follower or 200,000 - allegedly and for entertainment purposes only

Eta: For anyone who didn't realise or forgot, she said she has a second business in the works 🙄 Can barely keep 1 going but sure sis - allegedly and for entertainment purposes only

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 16

Enjoy!
Group 1
✨ Lasagne Bath✨

View attachment 294610

View attachment 294612

View attachment 294614

View attachment 294615

These are amazing 😍
Honestly upon first inspection before reading the description I thought the last one was a sanitary towel to depict Gobs always being on her period 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Oh my god I adore these! They're amazing 🥰
Thanks! I do it for the scummy trolls ❤
Oh my god! They're amazing. Makes me think of The Hunger Games outfits with those drawings. 😍😍
Aww thanks! That's a huge compliment wow 😅 i try my best 😂
These are amazing 😍
Honestly upon first inspection before reading the description I thought the last one was a sanitary towel to depict Gobs always being on her period 🤣🤣
Oh god! 😂😂😂 Isn't it crazy how even your interpretation rings true?! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

Enjoy!
Group 1
✨ Lasagne Bath✨

View attachment 294610

View attachment 294612

View attachment 294614

View attachment 294615

Lol this is legitimately amazing

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Enjoy!
Group 1
✨ Lasagne Bath✨

View attachment 294610

View attachment 294612

View attachment 294614

View attachment 294615

omg this is brilliant

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Just going back to Monika’s statement ... it sort of suggests that she isn’t the mystery artist Gabby talked to? Wouldnt Monika have stated that they didn’t copy each other and had talked about it? Gabby’s statement suggests that.

And I got VelvetBlocked for asking who the other artist was? (Really nicely, might I add) So how do we know if she actually talked to another artist?

@Excuse me your designs are ace, just watch out Gabby might try and make a fashion business👌🏻

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.