Gabriella Lindley #25 closing shop, followers drop, must be time for another op?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion:

jewniper jane needs to stop pandering, 25+ haters need to stop slandering

Or...
Gavin the ghost says boo, 25+ haters I will SUE!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I’m going to go as eyebrows shaped like surgical instruments. #bekind

I’m looking forward to the next ✨collecshun✨ to keep up with my main gal Margot. She seems to flit through as many phases as Gabby herself.

ngl I’m hoping for a red head Margot straddling a bonfire night rocket and holding a toffee apple. Fireworks exploding in the night sky with “Celebrate yourself” in cursive at the bottom. Beautiful. 🥺

• Haha
Reactions: 29
popped in to say i just turned 25 so im so happy to be finally joining the 25+ haters club.

not like i've been on tattle, YTT and GG for years but

BONJOUR!!!!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
popped in to say i just turned 25 so im so happy to be finally joining the 25+ haters club.

not like i've been on tattle, YTT and GG for years but

BONJOUR!!!!!!!
Welcome to the club! Now you're 25 you're officially a Scummy Troll!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I wanna go as her codeine prescription/addiction that she is so embarrassingly proud of.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Is anybody else on the edge of their seat waiting for her to say "lawyer"?

"My loy-yuh says this is werst case of slanduh she's ever seen!"

• Haha
Reactions: 49
This is bringing up all the crap that Gobs has said/done and I am HERE FOR IT 😂

I’ll go to court as one of Jedward, who wants to team up?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Anybody who's insecure about their body should turn up in shorts to really grind her gears.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Everytime I read scummy troll on here, all I can hear is Arctic Monkeys 😭

What a scummy troll
Just give 'em half a chance
I bet they'll bully you if they can
You can see it in their eyes
That they've got an unkind plan
I hope you're not involved at all
(or I'll sue)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Hello my beloved Scummies and Happy Halloween!

I bring to you the second group for Jewniper Mewn Fashion Week 2020, for the Court Couture ✨fashuun cuhlecshun✨

This group is done as a homage to our main babe Margot, and that indeed #shecandoboth spooky lady and plant lady ✨aesthetics✨ and lifestyle some justice. 😄

Once again I ask that these pictures remain here because this is done only for the entertainment of the lovely people of the 25+ hAtErZ group.

Enjoy!
Group 2:
✨ The Versatility of Margot ✨
IMG_20201101_161232.jpg

A closer look at the pieces:
The first look is our one and only Margot, dressed in her classic silhouette. The two colors represent her first two phases - plant lady and spooky lady. The look is finished with the trademark chunky boots.
IMG_20201101_160513.jpg

The next two looks embody the items which Margot carried in each of her phases. You can see the asymmetrical sleeves patterned after the gravity-defying ass-pumpkins donned by our 2nd model, and an artistic rendition of one of the plants carried by Margot on her Palazzo-style pants.
Beside her depicts the cactus that Margot holds dearly in the Plant Lady Art, which somehow does not prick or hurt Margot in any way. Of course, it is made of well-worn forest green velvet (or I atleast tried to make it look like velvet), with hot pink accents, Gob's favorite upholstery color combo.
IMG_20201101_160820.jpg

Last but not least is the fourth look, representing the ✨drawn one by one✨ stars that is an obvious trademark in each of Margot's phases. It is combined with Gob's favorite off-the-shoulder flowy garment style. (Sorry for the patch, got some water on the paper 😂)
IMG_20201101_160742.jpg

Next collection ✨coming sewn✨

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 196

I bring to you the second group for Jewniper Mewn Fashion Week 2020, for the Court Couture ✨fashuun cuhlecshun✨

This group is done as a homage to our main babe Margot, and that indeed #shecandoboth spooky lady and plant lady ✨aesthetics✨ and lifestyle some justice. 😄

Once again I ask that these pictures remain here because this is done only for the entertainment of the lovely people of the 25+ hAtErZ group.

Enjoy!
Group 2:
View attachment 295584
The first look is our one and only Margot, dressed in her classic silhouette. The two colors represent her first two phases - plant lady and spooky lady. The look is finished with the trademark chunky boots.
View attachment 295587
The next two looks embody the items which Margot carried in each of her phases. You can see the asymmetrical sleeves patterned after the gravity-defying ass-pumpkins donned by our 2nd model, and an artistic rendition of one of the plants carried by Margot on her Palazzo-style pants.
Beside her depicts the cactus that Margot holds dearly in the Plant Lady Art, which somehow does not prick or hurt Margot in any way. Of course, it is made of well-worn forest green velvet (or I atleast tried to make it look like velvet), with hot pink accents, Gob's favorite upholstery color combo.
View attachment 295585
Last but not least is the fourth look, representing the ✨drawn one by one✨ stars that is an obvious trademark in each of Margot's phases. It is combined with Gob's favorite off-the-shoulder flowy garment style. (Sorry for the patch, got some water on the paper 😂)
View attachment 295586

😍😍😍
Obsessed with the jumper and now I need one for myself!
Can the next cullecshun include the orthopedic sandals pls 🥺😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
😍😍😍
Obsessed with the jumper and now I need one for myself!
Can the next cullecshun include the orthopedic sandals pls 🥺😂
I'm actually so tempted to make it as well, but what are the chances of me wearing it and meeting Gabby in the wild? She'll recognize it since she reads here and she'll elbow me in the face! 😂

And yes, I shall grant your request and include some sassy ortheopedic sandals next time! Thanks for the great input! ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Enjoy!
Group 2:
View attachment 295584
View attachment 295587
View attachment 295585
View attachment 295586

You're so bloody talented!! Love Margot no. 4 :love:

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Is anybody going as the beauty blender that she continued to use* after picking Nel's fur out of it? 🤢

Also @Excuse me You have more talent in your left toe nail than Gob could ever hope or wish for!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

Enjoy!
Group 2:
View attachment 295584
View attachment 295587
View attachment 295585
View attachment 295586

I want to wear the sparkles dress to court pls. You’re so talented these are brilliant!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
So incredible @Excuse me !!! You are really very talented, do you have an insta or twitter of other art? :love: Also the gravity-defying-pumpkin made me cackle

• Haha
Reactions: 14
ill be dressed up as the colour red, as she's sew sew scared of red and my hat will be a dead thing 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.