Gabriella Lindley #24 copycat art, lasagne bath, blocking to deal with the aftermath

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Squealer’s solicitor is going to have an entertaining evening sifting through her file of evidence for the pertinent bits.

I hope they keep in the “fingering yourself with your cat whilst playing Animal Crossing” DM, if not I am going to have to beg my legal representation to shoehorn it in somehow.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Gabriella Lindley 25: Still stealing art, Juniper Jane's a bystander, watch out scummy trolls or i'll sue you for slander?
Can I put this in the running, I just want scummy trolls in the title somewhere, it still makes me laugh 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I just seen Becca Rose's print shop.....Gabs could never be as talented. Those pet portraits are gorgeous. See gobs, this is the talent you could develop if you actually were artistically inclined and worked on your skills instead of the deformed monstrosities you create.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I just seen Becca Rose's print shop.....Gabs could never be as talented. Those pet portraits are gorgeous. See gobs, this is the talent you could develop if you actually were artistically inclined and worked on your skills instead of the deformed monstrosities you create.
I just had a nosy too, oh wow! She is super super talented. I know there's a big market in pet portraits so I really hope she does well

Reactions: 17
she’s even left the person’s instagram username in the bleeping first frame of the screen recording 😭😭 going through her insta requests looking for people man, absolute psycho behaviour
Yet she can be done for this, doxxing is serious!

Reactions: 18
Yet she can be done for this, doxxing is serious!
i messaged the girl about it just being super nice and saying like, be careful next time because it could be dangerous if it gets into the wrong hands kinda thing

Reactions: 5
Omgggg this girlllllll, ‘I’ve spent countless hours over the past couple of years working on different designs’ GIVE IT A RESTTTTTT. We all know she only started this stupid ipad adventure over lockdown and coming from someone who has an actual ARTS DEGREE if she had infact been designing for 2 years she would have a hell of a lot more to show for it than 4 measley crappy designs which have been directly taken from designers (from recent collections too) and then had to close her ENTIRE shop for two weeks so she can come up with a winter collection because she didn't realise what the right time of year was to release these collections, she’s such a bleeping amateur get over yourself Gabasgna

Last edited:
Reactions: 31
Can I put this in the running, I just want scummy trolls in the title somewhere, it still makes me laugh 😂
We’ve had so much good content for a title in this thread. Wee scummy trolls, I think the Australian poster who called her a bush pig was in this thread (a personal fave), lasagne in the bath, smells like teen slander...where do we go from here

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’m coming out of lurking to say what a bleeping tit show!!!!!! She blatantly copied the work of several artists and is twisting it to make herself the victim?!?! This girl is absolutely insufferable.

I finally cracked and replied to her joke of a statement (which she obviously did not write herself considering she can barely string a sentence together and has the vocab of a 2 year old) asking to be #velvetbl0cked but she messaged me back instead of blocking me. Maybe she’s hit the limit of how many people you can block from one account?! There must be tens of thousands by now.

Anyway I best go find myself a lawyer...cya in court Gabs don’t forget to bring your ham bag x

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She doesn’t know the difference between slander and libel. What a thicko.
The amount of times I’ve seen influenzas and z listers saying they will get their legal team on it lol
Have you got a spare 150K gobs? And that is the minimum amount it would cost even if she had a case.
You can’t fix stupid.

Reactions: 21
We’ve had so much good content for a title in this thread. Wee scummy trolls, I think the Australian poster who called her a bush pig was in this thread (a personal fave), lasagne in the bath, smells like teen slander...where do we go from here
I used to think imogenation had the best drama but Gabbie is giving her a run for her money, she truly is the gift that keeps on giving 😂

Reactions: 15
Just imagine how much better she could have made it for herself by saying, I love X Y Z’s artwork, and I didn’t realise how much it influenced my own designs, I’m really sorry if people think I copied but i was following what I thought was a trend, anyway check them out and which if you is looking forward to Jewniper Mewn Saturday tomorrow?

But no, she legal beagle doubled down throwing her weight around with threats and made herself look an utter squealer in the process.

Fucksake 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Ιt's becoooosss she's beyond stupid but super narcissistic at the same time, which I don't know how it's possible. To me narcissistic people are smart and manipulative? But she's honestly one of the dumbest people there is.

Reactions: 8
Gabby must not know how big of an issue plagerising is in the art industry, like duck the guy who created inktober(for those who dont know it's an art challenge where you draw every day in october) got caught plagerising for a book he was working on from a POC creator and got SERIOUSLY CANCELLED, as did McKenna Kaelin who was caught literally tracing art for profit, years ago and she still hasn't recovered from it. Like I get similarly but it's literally the exact some style as the artists she was following. There is a huge difference between being inspired by someone's work and patiently copying them.
Sheena Douglass also got into big trouble for pretending she had hand drawn artwork for her stamps, but it was actually other people’s art she had stolen or their photos and drawn them.

Reactions: 4
Some outfit ideas for Tattlers for our big day in court:

Gab’s red palazzo pants & sandals lewk
The “mission trousers” trousers
Gab’s iconic Mona the Vampire lewk
The oversized yellow hoodie & hoops era
Various children’s character pyjamas
The weird halloween look that she then had the pictures of HUNG on her wall (fairy princess or some tit like that?)
An “I heart Hobbie” t-shirt (or swap for Zoe, Selena Gomez, Nellie, Jewniper Jane or whoever else you like)

Don’t forget to bring a packet of ham to keep you going!!

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.