Gabriella Lindley #24 copycat art, lasagne bath, blocking to deal with the aftermath

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She should've just stuck to working on the album that was supposed to be released years ago. She's obviously always been more passionate about singing than art.

Reactions: 23
Do you think if court will be done via video link she'll be like "Hi guise" to the judge and other legal professionals and throw in an #ad for the coin?

• Haha
Reactions: 36
78E8F4C2-AF17-47F5-94EE-73BDAD827CEC.jpeg
F3BC4EC3-B75C-40B9-BD1C-95C02BCB534B.jpeg
this was the conversation!!! how she classes this as bullying is beyond me

• Haha
Reactions: 62
View attachment 293919guys i am bleeping HOLLLLLEERRRRING

edited to say that this was just a small chat w my friend about this thread, we didnt mention her name or shop or ANYTHING lmao 😂
I can’t even understand how her ‘friend’ found your tweets without being on tattle in the first place?! (I remember you saying something the other day about a tweet😂). Sounds like some of her friends aren’t really friends after all

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I can’t even understand how her ‘friend’ found your tweets without being on tattle in the first place?! (I remember you saying something the other day about a tweet😂). Sounds like some of her friends aren’t really friends after all
me either!!! makes no sense at all right? although one girl did reply to it calling both of us sad lmao (assuming that is who messaged her) she also sells wax melts so i recommended a lasagne or ham scent!! 😂

also reckon she must’ve found the chat by searching jewniper mewn

• Haha
Reactions: 19
More shots of the infamous lasagne :ROFLMAO:
Holy moly that's a big piece of lasagna, I thought it was an ok size but realised that has a lot of layers and is super tall. I tend to eat half of that for my dinner and that without a salad!

Just to add, because I am like 10 sides behind when writhing comments. The portion of lasagna itself it's not really the problem, I could probably eat it myself if I am super hungry. Shes eating these meals daily, and most people ( one of my bothers can eat the same thing forever, so there are exceptions) do get tired of the same food. When I make lasagna, mostly from scratch, I have food for the next 3 days and then I need something different the next 2 to 3 weeks until I can have lasagna again. I mainly make lasagna because its relatively cheap and I have dinner for multiple days.

Like others have pinpointed, this might be one of the reasons she is in pain, shes probably stretching her stomach back to how it used to be before all of her surgeries.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
She actually loves this drama, whilst pretending to hate it. Her whole identity is being a victim. From health issues, online ‘hate’, school bullies, toxic father, crappy friends. She bleeping loves it all. A combination of Jane and her YouTube fame has created an absolute Frankengobbie monster.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
it’s ok !! yeah she sent me and my friend the same dm, posted screenshots of our chat here too (she just screen recorded it lol)
I love how Gabby obviously thinks it’s like, some kind of huge burn or mic drop moment sending you a recording of her scrolling a conversation you had...as if you...don’t know what you said...

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Think she will take ham to court? Also what’s everyone wearing?? Like do we dress up? Or just more of a casual vibe??

• Haha
Reactions: 34
View attachment 293934View attachment 293935 this was the conversation!!! how she classes this as bullying is beyond me
If she honestly is going to try to take things to court, reposting with usernames included, is not a smart move. She should've published her statement and left it at that. It's going to hurt her case. (But again doubt she has one unless someone is saying something worse than lasagna in the bath is gross and the art looks similar...)

Reactions: 8
I don't think your chat is slanderous or bullying at all.

Is she upset by the fact you read Tattle? She cannot claim gossip forums are slander as they would have all been shut long ago, not to mention tabloid news outlets.

She must think slander means anything that goes against arse kissing or #BeKind.

Reactions: 27
Juniper moon will forever be tarnished after this scandal. The tattle thread shows up on the first page when you google Juniper Moon.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Just wait till Jane finds out the rates of decent defamation solicitors - she'll have to give Gabs the figures in a currency she understands, perhaps packets of ham per hour?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I don't think your chat is slanderous or bullying at all.

Is she upset by the fact you read Tattle? She cannot claim gossip forums are slander as they would have all been shut long ago, not to mention tabloid news outlets.

She must think slander means anything that goes against arse kissing or #BeKind.
no me either! it makes no sense right? just commenting on things she’s already made public, how are you putting yourself in a social media career yet not wanting people to comment on you? also surely for something to be libel or slander it has to be false? there is PHYSICAL EVIDENCE of her taking that lasagne into the bath ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I bet she’s shitting herself now because she KNOWS she’s guilty.

no me either! it makes no sense right? just commenting on things she’s already made public, how are you putting yourself in a social media career yet not wanting people to comment on you? also surely for something to be libel or slander it has to be false? there is PHYSICAL EVIDENCE of her taking that lasagne into the bath ffs
Just imagining this in court made me chuckle

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.