Gabriella Lindley #24 copycat art, lasagne bath, blocking to deal with the aftermath

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I'm going to court over this I'm dressing up in a Lady Gaga bacon outfit to render Gabby speechless.

• Haha
Reactions: 67
Just imagine how much better she could have made it for herself by saying, I love X Y Z’s artwork, and I didn’t realise how much it influenced my own designs, I’m really sorry if people think I copied but i was following what I thought was a trend, anyway check them out and which if you is looking forward to Jewniper Mewn Saturday tomorrow?

But no, she legal beagle doubled down throwing her weight around with threats and made herself look an utter squealer in the process.

Fucksake 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
If she did that, then she wouldn’t be able to sell the stuff she’s copied, because she would be admitting she’s copied it. So in true gobs style, she’s just ignored it and said it’s not copied and she will still be selling it. Because she’s an hole! THE END!
God I bleeping hate this witch!

Reactions: 17
This thread has been an absolute whirlwind. What is wrong with this girl?
Lasagna in the bath what's next spaghetti in the shower? Tagliatelle on the toilet?

She's so annoying. Jane clearly wrote that message because her vocabulary is terrible (nice, cute and delicious). Now she's like a kid that has learnt a new word or phrase 'constant defamation of character'. What character does she have? She just keeps on saying it. I bet that when Jane says something like 'dont worry we'll work it out tomorrow' she just screams 'constant defamation of character'. Or she'll randomly say it to the vets or something.. ' I don't know he's been acting weird maybe it's just a defamation of character'

Also, why does she say that she has dealt with it for 6 years. Nobody cares about what she uploads anyway. If you don't like it then leave no one is forcing you to do this.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
also she’s blocked me so i can’t even reply lmaoooo, she sent the same screen recording and message to my friend too

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Few more thoughts. I've actually seen libel/slander/defamation of character lawsuits play out and it's not generally as easy as "1,2, 3, bam, done!"

Also didn't that Binky girl talk about kicking someones ass online? And Gabs chimed in on the Becca/Brogan drama, couldn't Becca potentially be like "Hey, Gabs, that's libel/slander/defamation."

I honestly don't think Gabs has a case. Unless there was someone in her inbox actually threatening her, or actual bullying, I'd doubt it would hold up in court. Pointing out similarities is not against the law.

Reactions: 26
If she’s spoken with the artists and they’re all good, why has she not gone ahead and promoted them/shared their accounts, she could maybe turn this into something good for those small businesses who are a billion times more genuine that she could ever be. she should just admit to the significant similarities, and do better tbh

Reactions: 35
We don’t want to destroy a successful woman. We want to take down scummy copying artists who claim they’ve had a business for years yet copy very recent art work.

We Stan successful women here....it initially autocorrect it to stab 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 40
i’m actually speechless that she thinks me and my friend making lasagne jokes is slander

• Haha
Reactions: 59
And I saw she said she's done dealing with the bullying for the last 6 years. No doubt she's got hateful messages, there are truly down right vile people on the internet, but a lot of stuff is just people disagreeing/not holding her opinion as gold and it seems to upset her. She reminds me of when I was like 16 and I was so incredibly cocky and thought I was the best thing on earth. But I grew up. She'd honestly benefit so much from a job AWAY from social media. Being attached to it basically all the time cannot be healthy, let alone her who is obviously dealing with other possible mental health issues...

• Heart
Reactions: 16
View attachment 293919guys i am bleeping HOLLLLLEERRRRING

edited to say that this was just a small chat w my friend about this thread, we didnt mention her name or shop or ANYTHING lmao 😂
Did Jane just teach the word slander or something? There's nothing quite like the rage of thick narcissists when things aren't going their way. Put your money where your mouth is and lawyer up, Gabs. Most of us could do with a good laugh to round off a vintage year.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
i’m actually speechless that she thinks me and my friend making lasagne jokes is slander
See though this is exactly what I said. She can’t separate what she perceives to be libel from the ‘6 years of bullying.’ A civil court will not give a damn that she’s had ‘6 years of bullying’ by other people - it’s not relevant to her case of you in particular libelling her. She will just stand there crying when she’s cross examined and complain the barristers are big mean sew bullies out to get her. And they won’t care one bit, they get told that all the time 😂
I really love it when influencers try to do law 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Is she just gonna keep repeating ‘I’m takin this slander further’?
WHAT DOES THAT MEAN YOU CRETIN,THERE IS LITERALLY NO CASE FOR YOU

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I don't understand why she highlighted this as "disgusting bullying". She must get things 100 times worse than this, this makes what she's saying sound like she's overreacting.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
This thread has been an absolute whirlwind. What is wrong with this girl?
Lasagna in the bath what's next spaghetti in the shower? Tagliatelle on the toilet?

She's so annoying. Jane clearly wrote that message because her vocabulary is terrible (nice, cute and delicious). Now she's like a kid that has learnt a new word or phrase 'constant defamation of character'. What character does she have? She just keeps on saying it. I bet that when Jane says something like 'dont worry we'll work it out tomorrow' she just screams 'constant defamation of character'. Or she'll randomly say it to the vets or something.. ' I don't know he's been acting weird maybe it's just a defamation of character'
This brought me back to when she discovered the word innuendo haha! Watching her shoehorn it into a sentence wherever possible in her videos was a joy to watch :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 20
How dare you talk about her dropping lasagne in the bath after she tweeted about it and included it in her vlog!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.