Gabriella Lindley #24 copycat art, lasagne bath, blocking to deal with the aftermath

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The bleeping GALL, calling herself an artist. Babes you're nothing without that ipad(and even then it's mediocre at best) go to a bleeping art class and stop making a fool of yourself.
Jfc it really is turning in to McKenna Kaelin 2.0 with that statement....at least we wont get a stupid ass poem from gobs.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Also, how long before she realises and starts dropping in the word “libel” which is at least slightly more possible than what’s she’s saying we’re doing 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Also, how long before she starts dropping in the word “libel” which is at least slightly more possible than what’s she’s saying we’re doing 🙄
To be fair, wouldn't what we are saying have to be false to argue that?

Reactions: 12
Also, how long before she realises and starts dropping in the word “libel” which is at least slightly more possible than what’s she’s saying we’re doing 🙄
She also needs to prove that she had devastating financial losses to the shop. Which will be difficult to prove when she's only sold about 12 items since it opened

• Haha
Reactions: 31
To be fair, wouldn't what we are saying have to be false to argue that?
Yes although the burden of proof lies with the defendant (in this case anyone she tries to sue) so we would have to prove she had copied. Which obviously we cannot do.
However there’s also a defence known as something like the ‘honest opinion’ now, I think it was previously known as fair comment? You have to show it wasn’t malicious however as I said earlier...the sheer number of people, on and off tattle, who have seen this artwork and believed it was copied, demonstrates this is an honest opinion. This is not one nasty troll, many of her previous fans and many other small business owners with no agenda believe the same.
Dw guys we cool (in this hypothetical legal case that will never happen 👍🏻)

Reactions: 26
I know some of you also follow the Grace Beverley thread here too...

This is exactly like where she threatened to take legal action against all those content creators she exploited. Gabs thinks people are going to stop posting about it because she's used the words 'defamation' and 'slander', bleeping deluded and out of touch, the pair of them!
Woahhh i’ve been following grace for years but know nothing about this. What happened?!

Reactions: 1
Bollocks did she write that statement, she hates capital letters sew sew much

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Torn between:
▪︎ You can't take what I don't have and
▪︎ I'll pay your damages in all the claps I have saved up from the start of the pandemic 🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Yes although the burden of proof lies with the defendant (in this case anyone she tries to sue) so we would have to prove she had copied. Which obviously we cannot do.
However there’s also a defence known as something like the ‘honest opinion’ now, I think it was previously known as fair comment? You have to show it wasn’t malicious however as I said earlier...the sheer number of people, on and off tattle, who have seen this artwork and believed it was copied, demonstrates this is an honest opinion. This is not one nasty troll, many of her previous fans and many other small business owners with no agenda believe the same.
Dw guys we cool (in this hypothetical legal case that will never happen 👍🏻)
Haha, that makes complete sense. I'm the one who made the twitter post, so I was super careful to not come off like a horrible troll only in it to bring her down.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I would so love to see gabsagna in court with Jewnipah Jane in tow. The judge will be a man and she'll get her phone out in the middle of everything and tweet about the 'twit judge man' being sew sew mean becos she's a woman and he's a prick. She'll then stomp her hoof heels and throw her packet of ham at Jane telling her to DEW something, for God's sake Jane dew I have to dew everything myself?????
Then she'll wake up holding onto a sweat drenched Piddly and treat herself to her monthly hair wash and a family size lasagna.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Shes been working on the designs for years - yeah right - why do you have to shut your shop then whilst you design the next collection 🤣 more like sat waiting for years for others to put their artwork together for you to copy

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I would so love to see gabsagna in court with Jewnipah Jane in tow. The judge will be a man and she'll get her phone out in the middle of everything and tweet about the 'twit judge man' being sew sew mean becos she's a woman and he's a prick. She'll then stomp her hoof heels and throw her packet of ham at Jane telling her to DEW something, for God's sake Jane dew I have to dew everything myself?????
Then she'll wake up holding onto a sweat drenched Piddly and treat herself to her monthly hair wash and a family size lasagna.
she'll probs punch Jane in the face AGAIN

• Haha
Reactions: 16
For someone so worried about 'defamation of character' it sure is bold of her to post online PUBLICALLY about shitting in a box twice, and dropping lasagne in the bath ...

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.