Gabriella Lindley #24 copycat art, lasagne bath, blocking to deal with the aftermath

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
is jewniper Jane at gabbys do we think
If she isn’t, you can bet she’s hot footing down there as we speak with sausages and packets of ham for poor gobster to drown her sorrows in.
“But mummy, how am I going to pay for the kitchen I’ve just ordered now those nasty bullies have outed me!? DO SOMETHING JANE! *elbows her in the face* make it stop!”

• Haha
Reactions: 47
At most she will.come out and say she was inspired by these other artists but some of her work is just too similar. She isn't Banksy or someone making a parody of someone's work she is selling as if she had the original idea. She really needs to realise she can't block the whole of the internet or stop people from criticising her actions when she is literally putting this crap out into the world. Literally nobody needed to know she was eating or had dropped lasagne in the bath - who shares that publically!!

Her Halloween collection was dire for something she has been working on for two years. I understand having a limited number of products for a first launch but the designs were basic to say the least and generally unoriginal. A generic quote, a badge copies from a Pusheen gif, an uninspired girl with pumpkin print and some stickers. She would have been better off with two really decent, original designs which she could have sold as prints and maybe a tote/badge.

As others have said the prints should have been printed to order so she could offer say an a4 or a5 version and sent in a cardboard backed envelope making the whole venture low waste/sustainable with a pow carbon footprint as she isn't sending out large packages.

Reactions: 24
I genuinely think one day she will just disappear from the internet and we will never know what happened 😂 she will crack, not being able to cope with people calling her out and she can’t hide from her mistakes forever and expect to be a success. She’s learnt nothing from her apology video a few years ago and that’s disappointing because she’s a grown arse adult.
Is it rude to say that I somehow believe she's too narcissistic to just disappear from the internet? I don't know, the fact that she thinks her Lasagne bath is an event worthy to be announced in Twitter speaks monumently for itself :ROFLMAO: :m

• Heart
Reactions: 59
You could almost start to feel sorry for her, until you remember what an arrogant, self righteous, sympathy seeking, lying, manipulative, horrible, thieving hole she is 😏

The fact she thinks she can just block everyone and it will all just magically go away 🙄 she thinks she’s invincible and no one can touch her. It wouldn’t surprise me if she has the audacity to still try and sell the tit she’s copied. Would be interesting to see if anyone actually bought it, and if they did, would they proudly tag her in it like they did with the last tit she sold. Pretty sure they would get a few side eyes from people if they did, and comments telling them how they’ve bought stolen designs, and should be supporting the original creator, not money grabbing gobshite, who hasn’t a shred of originality or decency in her whole body. 😏

Reactions: 29
I can’t decide but I think she’s just young, immature and uneducated. I’m not sure she even realises she’s copying, I think she’s just a bit dim.

I think “scummy trolls” was a bit harsh but I also think the thread sometimes crosses the line.

(don’t hate me)
Sorry, just catching up but I don't think she can hide behind the excuse of not realising she's copying. She's 26 ffs, and she knows about copying well enough to accuse others of doing it. She just doesn't want to put in the elbow grease to get better at art and develop a style of her own (if she had the talent for it). She's just copying that illustration style because that's what she can almost pull off copying. Uneducated and dim, yes. Well intentioned, no.

If I were her, I'd invest my money like it's going out of style because lbr, it is. I don't know how she can look at her future and remain calm knowing that her YouTube content is awful and she's in controversies all the time. How much does she make to fund this lifestyle so easily? Does she have any back up plans at all? I don't see her doing even the bare minimum for a regular job, she neither has the work ethic nor the education for it and she'd surely find it beneath herself to "work" after her Youtube days. Did she think the art thing would really take off and nobody would notice the copied designs?

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
Woke up in the middle of the night and just made my way through 20 pages, wow this is delicious

Guiiizzzeee can we all stop offering her good advice as to how to get out of this?? Want to see her try to weasel her way out of this on her own

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
Don’t hate me guys but I don’t really get this...all these prints are so generic and I see tons of similar ones with similar designs and patterns. So is everyone copying everyone? She is guilty of not being original and thinking of creative ideas but most of these print/art shops all sell repetitive products?

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Don’t hate me guys but I don’t really get this...all these prints are so generic and I see tons of similar ones with similar designs and patterns. So is everyone copying everyone? She is guilty of not being original and thinking of creative ideas but most of these print/art shops all sell repetitive products?
I’ve not really commented but I think the issue is some of them are far too similar to be a coincidence - such as the lady holding the phone- almost identical
The bag- the colour etc is different but the font is almost identical especially then word you. Some of the element in other pics are too identical so Cannot be a coincidence
The cat badge is taken directly from a sticker of gif or something like that off the internet.

I don’t think she’s intentionally copied, she’s taken inspiration but not changed it up enough, fair enough keep the style but change the concept of the print more.

Reactions: 23
I’ve not really commented but I think the issue is some of them are far too similar to be a coincidence - such as the lady holding the phone- almost identical
The bag- the colour etc is different but the font is almost identical especially then word you. Some of the element in other pics are too identical so Cannot be a coincidence
The cat badge is taken directly from a sticker of gif or something like that off the internet.

I don’t think she’s intentionally copied, she’s taken inspiration but not changed it up enough, fair enough keep the style but change the concept of the print more.
I can see that, I just think there’s so many places that do this now! Feels a bit like there’s a lot of people who are desperate for her to fail at this so will take anything she misjudges or gets wrong and spin it into this massive thing 🤷🏻‍♀️ Obviously if she has intentionally copied other people’s designs that’s not cool, and she should hold her hands up and apologise. I just think theyre all so similar it’s hard to know who(if anyone)has copied who.

Reactions: 9
I can see that, I just think there’s so many places that do this now! Feels a bit like there’s a lot of people who are desperate for her to fail at this so will take anything she misjudges or gets wrong and spin it into this massive thing 🤷🏻‍♀️ Obviously if she has intentionally copied other people’s designs that’s not cool, and she should hold her hands up and apologise. I just think theyre all so similar it’s hard to know who(if anyone)has copied who.
i completely agree- I think it’s more the fact she’s justgone on a blocking spree, when the first person put it on Twitter she could just have come out and said “ omg this was never my intention , yes I took inspiration from them as I love their style, I will contact them now to speak with them, as I would never want anyone to think I was stealing their hard work”

she’s made herself look bad by the radio silence, and the blocking spree that she’s gone on. She’s obviously worried- but come out and say something and she’ll come out of it looking a lot better!

Reactions: 45
I think the fact we've seen other bloggers/influencers/artists comment on it proves the similarities are too blatant. It's not just a case of all the haters wishing something into existence - unless they all have secret accounts and decided now was the time.

Also glad we all seemed to sleep at the same time so I didn't have a thesis to read when I woke up.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
i completely agree- I think it’s more the fact she’s justgone on a blocking spree, when the first person put it on Twitter she could just have come out and said “ omg this was never my intention , yes I took inspiration from them as I love their style, I will contact them now to speak with them, as I would never want anyone to think I was stealing their hard work”

she’s made herself look bad by the radio silence, and the blocking spree that she’s gone on. She’s obviously worried- but come out and say something and she’ll come out of it looking a lot better!
Also the fact she followed the artists on the jewniper account and then unfollowed once it was mentioned.

Just screams guilty.

Reactions: 78
Agree. Like it's bad that she stole them but the originals are also low effort, even if their concept was original. Dunno, i just don't like childish art. Her's was bad but the others are also generic banking in on a popular low effort low skill aesthetic.

Reactions: 11
Scummy trolls? Speak for yourself love! Places like this exist because of people like you, Gobby. What a twit she is. Did she really think she’d could blatantly stroke for stroke copy someone else’s artwork and flog it? What an actual bellend.

Reactions: 15
I hope Brogan's order arrives today so she can add to the drama by posting about how great the original artist is 😂🍿

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I agree that they're similar, but Gabs had only followed a few accounts on her shop IG and the other shops posted their similar pictures first. There was also mention of redesigning a whole collection in one day so my internet guess is she pulled "inspiration" from these shops but didn't change it enough to be "original."

Reactions: 13
Oh god this is going to be a McKenna Kaelin/simplykenna/cozykitsune 2.0....just need a bullshit apology where she doesn't admit what she did and blames people for getting offended 😂

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.