Gabriella Lindley #24 copycat art, lasagne bath, blocking to deal with the aftermath

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry, Gabby doesn't deserve mercy for copying then trying to avoid accountability at her BIG age.

She used to bang on and on about 25+ haters as if they were geriatric hags who should be too wise to spend time engaging with her on social media... So... When does her 25+ maturity and wisdom kick in then?!

• Haha
Reactions: 53
I wonder if she’s actually already ordered prints and totes etc in the designs she’s copied. She’s fucked if she has 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I wonder if she’s actually already ordered prints and totes etc in the designs she’s copied. She’s fucked if she has 😂
I never thought about that! She also had quite a lot of Margot prints left yet closed her shop two weeks before Halloween 😂

Reactions: 15
I never thought about that! She also had quite a lot of Margot prints left yet closed her shop two weeks before Halloween 😂
She posted photos of the teabag and girl with phone ones on her insta stories, that’s how we saw them so I reckon she definitely has prints of those
And we’ve seen plant lady stickers in tagged jewnipoo posts before so they’ll have to go in the bin too!

Reactions: 16
Don’t know if she was planning on printing them herself to order, going off how her Margot prints didn’t sell as well as she thought they would. Be so funny if she’s ordered a tit load though. That should nicely wipe out some of the profits she made from the first lot.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She posted photos of the teabag and girl with phone ones on her insta stories, that’s how we saw them so I reckon she definitely has prints of those
And we’ve seen plant lady stickers in tagged jewnipoo posts before so they’ll have to go in the bin too!
jewnipoo 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I love it

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Surely there is no way she would be brazen enough to try and sell all the copied artwork now? Wouldn’t surprise me though. She will say other people have copied her designs and she designed these months ago, even though she showed herself “attempting to draw a face” a couple of weeks ago if that 🤣

Reactions: 16
Shes recently commented on her newest videos YouTube comments.. Just discussing cake with Hobbie/bags because.. whats more important at a time like this?!?!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Lol I just looked at my profile pic and imagined that’s what gobbys face must look like at the moment seeing everyone call her out 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
So she’s turned off comments on Jewniper mewn and has them limited on her main page, thought I’d check her home page and noticed this comment on her most recent post. Shocked it hasn’t been deleted!
Wow that comment has been up for 15 hours and she hasn’t deleted it... if she deletes it now we know she reads here 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She replied to the comment Hobbie put on her latest video... maybe things are not as frosty between them

(Sorry if someone else already put this)

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I know we've talked about it before, but it still makes me HOWL that her twitter bio says 'winter baby' and then right under it that she was born in June. :ROFLMAO:
As a December baby she can duck right off 😤

And as for addressing it, I reckon she'll dedicate 10 secs to it in a Q&A in about two years time but use it as the clickbaity title. '✨ I STOLE ORIGINAL DESIGNS?! ~the truth~✨ then go on to say that they were her own designs that unfortunately had similarities but then was bullied by the toxic art community 💀. Then she'll carry on talking about baby names or some tit

Reactions: 50
I have been thinking about when I used to play on Stardoll (fashion game website) and a girl sent Stardoll real-life hand drawn designs that someone else (with no connection to SD) had created, but sent them as if they were their own, SD used them and turned them into virtual clothes for the site and rewarded the girl for them using the designs. Then the girl was outed for stealing them. SD removed the designs from being able to be (virtually) purchased on the website, announced on the site what had happened and gave credit to the actual designer (I just read that she very sadly passed away last year age 22).

This happened in 2009.. I was 11/12 years old and I knew it was wrong to do something like that back then, and the girl who stole the designs profited in a virtual currency on a gaming website... yet Gabby is 26 (?) now and thinks its okay to do it for REAL MONEY?? The self entitlement is real with this one 🙄
Do you have more details of this so I can go and look it up? Sorry to derail the thread but i LOVED Stardoll when I was this age and I want to jog my memory!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Do you have more details of this so I can go and look it up? Sorry to derail the thread but i LOVED Stardoll when I was this age and I want to jog my memory!
It was the best! My account is actually still active on there LOL I’ll never let it die 🤣

Here is a link to a blog post about it:

The girl that stole them said "I know, I made a mistake, but I just tried so that my country was popular…I am sorry." ...that sounds like a gabulous excuse to me!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Honesty pt 2

“Hai guyzzz, never thought I would have to make this vidyoh but some bullies on Twitter are being sew sew mean so thought I would clear the air *finally takes out cat litter*. When I started jewniper mewn I thought it would be sew nice becoss I did sew well at art in year 3, it was my calling. Sew was musical theatre, but I’m a Gemini and couldn’t decide! Well some of you think I’ve stolen some art which I would NEVER DO, becoss you should always be kind *elbows jane* you never know what people are going through. I’m having a really bad time with my non existent endo sew didn’t realise what I was doing. Now here’s an ad for a tefal actifry, I use it to fry my bacon while I’m in the bath”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 118
She’s making herself look so guilty/the whole situation so much worse by limiting her insta comments 😬

Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.