Gabriella Lindley #24 copycat art, lasagne bath, blocking to deal with the aftermath

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pathetic. Absolutely feeble, complete coward behaviour. I’m so furious on behalf of the artist’s she’s copied from and the fact all of this will probably be swept under the rug.

Reactions: 54
The bottom line is that influencers need to be held accountable for their actions. Yes people make mistakes and you can’t be perfect all the time, but if you’re willing to learn and grow then that’s a good thing. Gabbie has shown time and time again that she is not willing to do that, censoring people and switching the narrative to make herself the victim. I want her to get better but she doesn’t think she needs to change.

Also, imagine if you had a problem with a big company and they handled it like Gabbie does?

“Just got blocked by New Look for saying that dress was copied lol #NewL00kBl0cked”

• Haha
Reactions: 86
She even copied the “you are magic” bags and prints off someone else.
Not one item was original... and looking at her upcoming items (cat lady, plant lady, winter items) these aren't either :'D

• Angry
Reactions: 31
I have been thinking about when I used to play on Stardoll (fashion game website) and a girl sent Stardoll real-life hand drawn designs that someone else (with no connection to SD) had created, but sent them as if they were their own, SD used them and turned them into virtual clothes for the site and rewarded the girl for them using the designs. Then the girl was outed for stealing them. SD removed the designs from being able to be (virtually) purchased on the website, announced on the site what had happened and gave credit to the actual designer (I just read that she very sadly passed away last year age 22).

This happened in 2009.. I was 11/12 years old and I knew it was wrong to do something like that back then, and the girl who stole the designs profited in a virtual currency on a gaming website... yet Gabby is 26 (?) now and thinks its okay to do it for REAL MONEY?? The self entitlement is real with this one 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 52
She’s too greedy to do that, she couldn’t take the drop in income. She will always be online in some form or another for as long as it’s paying for her to furnish her flat with tat, and as long as people are dumb enough to buy her stolen crappy designs just because it’s “her” that is selling them, when they could buy much nicer things cheaper from elsewhere.
You’re so right. She does everything on impulse rather than thinking about the future, I bet she’s not even got other forms of income if youtube/SM ‘influencing’ dies tomorrow. She’s got used to doing the bare minimum and making loads of money, imagine if she had to reverse that (hard work for minimal money) we all know she wouldn’t be able to cope

Reactions: 25
Also, imagine if you had a problem with a big company and they handled it like Gabbie does?

“Just got blocked by New Look for saying that dress was copied lol #NewL00kBl0cked”
#NewL00kBl0cked has me in tears 😂

I can’t feel sorry for her, she’s had so many chances to come clean, instead she’s blocking and hiding away. On top of that, everything she has is being given to her on a silver platter — she wanted to play shop so went and bought a unit, supplies, a cricut, a printer etc just on a whim and sold a handful of items. Most small businesses have to actually work sew hard to get to that point.

Reactions: 41
Gabs. Dry your tears, think about this logically and write an apology on instagram. The reason everyone is going on is because you’re acting like your tit doesn’t stink and quite honestly those smaller artists deserve respect and recognition.

Don’t be a douche, do the right thing.

Reactions: 39
I go away for a few hours and there’s a new thread🤣 I knew there would be, she’s so tragic, she just needs to address the situation now, and admit she’s in the wrong not a half arsed apology other influencers do where they’re like “ I’m sorry if I’ve upset anyone” and don’t actually admit they’re wrong or take any blame for their actions

Reactions: 14
Being young and immature is not an excuse for this at all! She’s what 26? Yes it’s young but it’s old enough to know right from wrong. I myself am a 26 year old single mother and I actually do suffer with bpd ptsd amongst other things (I’m only mentioning because it has been implied by people before they think she shows signs of it) she is just self indulgent self righteous twit I’ve said this many times before she had been spoon fed her whole life she clearly has no idea of any real struggles or hard comings even to have that weight loss surgery at the age she did it’s beyond comprehension how your own family could allow that she is surrounded by yes people which admittedly has dwindled down to just Jane and the cat I suspect a massive reason for her not holding any kind of long term relationship with anyone be that friend or however more intimate is because people will not just put up with her crap and be the doormat Jane has allowed herself to be. I would be ashamed if I treated my mother like she does after everything Jane does for her it’s disgusting she need a good slap in the face and bought back down to earth she needs to get off the internet and face reality Jane has been her enabler and it’s high time now with all this stuff with her STEALING and PROFITING from other peoples work enough is enough surely. Gabby we know you read here just go sign off live in the real world you had being a influencer and everything that comes with it (besides the money) you are clearly not happy and it’s obvious you are doing yourself more harm than good pretending this is the life for you it really obviously isn’t

Sorry I typed it fairly quickly

• Heart
Reactions: 33
If I was Jane I’d stay in Sheffield sorry Barnsley and break my arm again so she can’t go and see her. Dunno if anyone remembers when Jane broke her arm? Think she still had to run after gabby though. Maybe she needs to break both of them

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
She needs to write an apology statement, say sorry directly to the people she’s copied, donate the money she made from the sales (as someone else suggested) and finally learn from her mistakes!

Reactions: 49
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.