Gabriella Lindley #22 See you sewn Jewniper Mewn, off to eat bacon & sleep until newn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is the border uneven????? 😥
Eta: I'm guessing her stickers are probably going to be the snowglobe, mug, candle, tea bag, and the sugar cookie maybe the mittens.
Can’t believe she missed the trick of naming the candle Winter Berry!!! You heard it here first in case she changes it x

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Someone with sense and intelligence, and that's the tea. 🍵
She doesn't talk about UK politics because she's the type of person who would have voted for Boris just because he was the funny man politician who called table tennis wiff waff

• Haha
Reactions: 55
I honestly thought she was having a ketchup sandwich! Who on earth eats that much on a singular sandwich?? Also, it's not really a #relatable routine is it when she doesn't wear makeup most days, as we know, but does it for the sake of making the video longer. If you don't wear makeup usually, why are you doing it for the sake of the video? Unless of course she's filming that day, which she could have just gone 'I don't usually wear makeup, but I'm filming today so I've put a bit on' (filming as in other than this *realistic* routine) I know it's a petty thing, but it just gets to me. Onwards with the subject of #relatable, with bedding from M&S. Yes it's cute af to me, a 25 y/o who makes my own money and can afford it as I save and save money like hell, however her minions are around 14/15 as a guess, and will be looking at the likes of Primark & H&M for bedding as it's cheaper. Why bother advertising (which she was doing by pointing out where it's from) if she knows something is unattainable to her followers.

Just wrote all the about the bedding forgetting all about the whitening stuff. It's quite proven, I believe, about how damaging at home whitening can be. She really should have pointed that out and made it clear that you should only do it once in a while. I know when I was younger I would have believed you had to use something like that every day for it to work. Again, unattainable to her younger followers who probably aren't currently buying their own oral hygiene supplies
I swear shes only got that bedding because Zoes got it!

Reactions: 10
This girl really has not developed mentally past the age of 15 has she? I honestly can't even think of the words to describe what an embarrassment she is

Reactions: 22
Someone with sense and intelligence, and that's the tea. 🍵
This response 🙌🙌🙌 where’s her ~tea-spilling~ energy for the government slashing covid funding for the north of England (becoss she loves Manchester sew sew much guise) ?? Oh wait nowhere because she most likely voted Boris Johnson in

Reactions: 28
Eta: I'm guessing her stickers are probably going to be the snowglobe, mug, candle, tea bag, and the sugar cookie maybe the mittens.
I don’t understand why anyone would want this print? It’s just a bunch of random objects 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 25
I haven't watched this video yet, but I can see immediately this 'autumn routine' isn't realistic because she seems to actually shower and wash her hair in it :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Juniper Moon is never going to have a cohesive brand feel, it’s just whatever she wants when she wants it. Winter is coming guiseeee.

EDIT: shouldn’t she put a relaunch date, instead of a vague ‘closed for a couple of weeks’??
But Gabby’s slave mummy Jane said don’t even worry about it becos it’s sew sew hard to have your own business. You have to think of sew much and go outside all the time! Jane said just start Jewniper Mewn again whenever she’s ready. Gabby’s busy napping and eating the sausages her mum made for her right now, then she’s going to have a bath and eat her ham course. Don’t be so mean and judgemental, what are you, a dumb Trump supporter? #bekind

• Haha
Reactions: 21
As per usual, I found out about her new video from tattle before I did from any of her socials. I hope she’s paying you guys????

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Omg.. I literally thought the “Tea Bag” was a used Tampon on first glance.. 😳😳😳

• Haha
Reactions: 17
In her new video... does she purposely not say the shades of the products she uses, or is she just that tit?

Reactions: 7
I'm going to take a wild guess and say that her new shop is Harvest Moon to go with Juniper Moon 🙄
Found in her Juniper Moon followers

*Patiently waits for it to go private*
Screenshot_20201021-171553_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20201021-171616_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
Is it 2015? Because they want their morning routine back.

Seriously for someone that works on the interent she really is behind on whats actually popular, next week I expect a what's in my bag and the cinnamon challenge

I'm going to take a wild guess and say that her new shop is Harvest Moon to go with Juniper Moon 🙄
Found in her Juniper Moon followers

*Patiently waits for it to go private*
View attachment 283146
View attachment 283151
is she aware the harvest is almost over lol

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.