Gabriella Lindley #22 See you sewn Jewniper Mewn, off to eat bacon & sleep until newn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she think she’s being revolutionary with these tweets? She’s about 5 years behind the rest of Twitter! “That’s the tea” go back under your rock sis.
I hate trump, but she comes across as so uneducated when she tweets stuff like this. I can’t even describe it??? Stick to talking about soap gabs

Reactions: 45
If you’re at home, Jane, keep your enabling ass where it is and let your 26 year old daughter look after herself for a few weeks 🤦🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 27
I just watched her new video and I don't get why she lies about not getting lip fillers anymore when it's so obvious that she does

Reactions: 16
Is it any coincidence that the new mushroom bedding that she loves so much, also happens to be on Zoellas bed right now? I saw it on one of her insta stories the other day

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
anyone think it was weird she came out the shower with a towel over her shoulders- like she was hiding them? i thought she;d lost weight and felt comfortable in her own right now.
also hate to say it- but her jaw line is quite chiseled lol, you could see when she was doing her makeup.

Reactions: 9
Why the floating severed torso?

Why the phone?

Why the As Told By Ginger style mouth threatening to slide off her face?

Why anything?

Worst one yet, Grubby. Congrats.
Also as she clearly thinks its a likeness to herself, WHY OH WHY would anyone want a drawing of Gobble up in their home?!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
My god it’s bloody awful😩😩😩🙃🙈🙈🙈
As someone who is extremely frustrated atm, because of Ireland going back in to lockdown and losing out on a lot of extra money because I got a christmas job just last week I am beyond ✨frustrated✨ that she can make money off this absolute bullshit.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Bit concerning that her morning routine doesn't include feeding her cat! That's the first thing I do as soon as I get up everyday.

Reactions: 40
People can stroke my cat (oooher) however if I was local I would not want grubs fingers anywhere near him haha! Although to be fair my cat is scared of strangers. Our old cat was stolen by a little girl on the next street , she was adamant our cat was hers (she was 10) and we had to give the parent PROOF the cat was ours - ridic ! The parent’s finally admitted it was our cat (no tit!) and gave us her back, my sister was ready to break in and steal the cat back haha!
Similar thing happened to our family about 20 years ago. Noticed our cat was putting on weight then one day came home with a different collar! Went round and they tried to convince us our cat obviously preferred them to us, well most cats will accept any food, even from strangers. Then they moved house and took our cat with them 😭 still hurts even after 20 years.

Regarding Trump - i am a Labour supporter through and through but will happily converse with those who support/think otherwise, yes it can be difficult, one of my best friends is a UKIP supporter, but having different opinions present in your life is important for growth. If her views on Trump are intelligent and informative, she shouldn't have a problem engaging with his supporters.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
Sorry but the bacon! Said how good she is at making bacon and it’s bleeping burnt 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It feels like she's only talking about Trump to sound right on and politically aware without really knowing anything about what a dangerous shitshow he is and what him staying in power will mean for America. Otherwise she would link to well written articles and be able to engage in debate.

They cynical part of me thinks she is doing it for likes and retweets.

Reactions: 14
I hate how she says grizzly day, instead of drizzly day. Moron.
Not even that, it sounded like she said gristle-y to me. I just don't think she knows words at all.

Also when she says she needs time to prepare for her second launch-has she not already done that? When we saw her putting all those pins into baskets a few weeks ago?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.