Gabriella Lindley #22 See you sewn Jewniper Mewn, off to eat bacon & sleep until newn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This song was my first thought but since it’s not in a Disney movie or Les Mis I doubt Gabby’s ever heard it.

Are we sure it’s her new shop and not just a weird minion doing a copycat thing?
When I went to the shopify for it, it said it was currently unavailable so I think it's in the process of being set up

Of course could be a wild coincidence, but time will tell if/when it gets put on private
Screenshot_20201021-175708_Chrome.jpg

Reactions: 5
Ah man, Harvest Jane doesn’t have the same ring to it as Juniper Jane 😭 (still obsessed with that btw)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
That’s Lidl’s own brand, I’m sure of it 😂😂 like you buy their cereal bars and they’re harvest moon
Alas that’s harvest morn! I definitely think of the game Harvest Moon first when reading that shop name

Actually, I’m not sure if it her shop - there’s capital letters in the bio!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Screenshot_20201021_181349_com.google.android.youtube.jpg

I'm going to gloss over the fact that she's hoovering the table with the main attachment, why is she hoovering right near her burnt bacon and sloppy ketchup sandwich? At least pretend to care about your health?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 78
View attachment 283188
I'm going to gloss over the fact that she's hoovering the table with the main attachment, why is she hoovering right near her burnt bacon and sloppy ketchup sandwich? At least pretend to care about your health?
What the actual duck. Who does this? In sorry that is not normal behaviour. Dyson's have loads of attachments and it's so easy to put together. Jesus wept.

Reactions: 40
I really hope it's not some wild coincidence now 😭 I want her to be poking her greasy bacon fingers on the screen like "Again Jane... They found out again??????????????? Make the police DO SOMETHING!!!"

Edit: I checked that from the account I blocked her on, MY BAD! One of those days!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Why would she create another shop with a similar name selling similar (let's not lie, identical) tat?

If Harvest Moon said it was selling clothing, candles or soap or other bollocks, I could believe she was opening another shop. But if it's another outlet to sell her shite doodles than an app drew for her, what is the point? Has she not learned from Juniper Flop that nobody was that into what she produced?

Reactions: 27
Harvest moon... another unoriginal name 🤣🤣 she CANNOT be THAT stupid?!?!?! .. can she?!?!?!?

Reactions: 8
Harvest moon... another unoriginal name 🤣🤣 she CANNOT be THAT stupid?!?!?! .. can she?!?!?!?
she defo defo can

Why did this just come to me?

Gabriella Lindley #23 She's sick to the point of jawline faking, cooking them trolls like a pound of bacon

(sew nice, nice baby)

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Ok so I follow an artist called Mia minerva, and I came across this print by her....now if gobby dearest had any creative bone in her body she would have made something similar to this with her whole cat lady shtick she's kind of going for.
And jfc I really hope harvest moon isn't her like honestly what will be the difference between that and JM??

Attachments

Reactions: 17
Harvest Moon is a game series anyway so hopefully she gets into some sort of legal trouble for copyright.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Ok so I follow an artist called Mia minerva, and I came across this print by her....now if gobby dearest had any creative bone in her body she would have made something similar to this with her whole cat lady shtick she's kind of going for.
And jfc I really hope harvest moon isn't her like honestly what will be the difference between that and JM??
Tat and differently named tat 🤷‍♀️

I don't get why she made a big deal of making a "second business" alongside JM when she's clearly already struggling. Do it as JM(insert sideline name here) and add an extra tab on shopify surely?

There is no logic considering she'll be paying 2 lots of Shopify fees? Doing 2 lots of admin? Bitching twice as much when she's already an insufferable turd?

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.