Gabriella Lindley #22 See you sewn Jewniper Mewn, off to eat bacon & sleep until newn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“I’ll just pack my orders ready for the post office”

her orders for the day fit into one of her tote bags with room to spare........ makes me sad x x x

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She has posted soooo many (boring) youtube videos recently. Must HURT because no matter how many she posts.. nobody cares anymore and its not going to make anyone buy the below average tit xo

Reactions: 11
I think, if it is hers, she’ll say that because the Halloween stuff was sew sew popular she’s setting up a separate shop to sell year round and then she can shill all that tatt that’s left over

Reactions: 11
I think, if it is hers, she’ll say that because the Halloween stuff was sew sew popular she’s setting up a separate shop to sell year round and then she can shill all that tatt that’s left over
I bet she just wants to remove the Tattle association with Juniper Moon. As if we wouldn't be mentioning Harvest Moan ( whoops, moon). And newsflash, Gab - if you think Harvest Moon will be higher up the Google traffic than Juniper Moon, whoo girl, you will be sorely disappointed.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I bet she just wants to remove the Tattle association with Juniper Moon. As if we wouldn't be mentioning Harvest Moan ( whoops, moan). And newsflash, Gab - if you think Harvest Moon will be higher up the Google traffic than Juniper Moon, whoo girl, you will be sorely disappointed.
Harvest Moon will surely change into Summer/Daffodil/Sunny Moon when winter is over, right?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Surely the point of building a brand is that it sells everything all year round? Not have seasonal shops.

Reactions: 19
Do we think she would use the underscores in the insta handle like that? I’m not convinced, something about the bio doesn’t sound like her either. Maybe it is a fan

I honestly think that Harvest Moon thing is just a fan who’s been ✨inspired✨ By gob opening hers and is effectively doing the same. It copying her layout.
The profile picture just looks like a random googled image with some crappy text out on top

Reactions: 24
I honestly think that Harvest Moon thing is just a fan who’s been ✨inspired✨ By gob opening hers and is effectively doing the same. It copying her layout.
The profile picture just looks like a random googled image with some crappy text out on top
That's basically what Gabby's art is tho.

• Haha
Do we think she would use the underscores in the insta handle like that? I’m not convinced, something about the bio doesn’t sound like her either. Maybe it is a fan
I agree, it definitely doesn’t seem like a username she’d choose

Reactions: 4
I bet she just wants to remove the Tattle association with Juniper Moon. As if we wouldn't be mentioning Harvest Moan ( whoops, moon). And newsflash, Gab - if you think Harvest Moon will be higher up the Google traffic than Juniper Moon, whoo girl, you will be sorely disappointed.
Just read that with multiple finger snaps!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.