Gabriella Lindley #22 See you sewn Jewniper Mewn, off to eat bacon & sleep until newn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Linking the Gabriella Wiki page for anyone interested in the Poo in the Box story.

Looks like someone else got a surprise sticker too.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I dipped out of the thread because I found the shop stuff mind numbing but duck me...back to filming your single tear dribbling down your face? Whilst your mother in her 50s sits and watches?

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Linking the Gabriella Wiki page for anyone interested in the Poo in the Box story.

Looks like someone else got a surprise sticker too.
Im thinking that these were the original ones she had done, remember the “I’ve gotta redesign my whole collection” sob story and she’s just trying to get rid?!
I’m trying to think of any other logical explanation!

Reactions: 13
Has Scabbers said Margot aloud yet? I desperately want to believe she pronounces it Margott.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Comments on her old videos are gold.

Remember that.

Also don't forget that she just said she can't wash her hands after going to the toilet here because of her skin issues.

Screenshot 2020-10-11 at 15.43.50 (1).png

Screenshot 2020-10-11 at 15.52.49 (1).png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
This supposed pain she has is utter BS. As someone who has Endometriosis AND PCOS, it blows my mind how she thinks supposedly having these possibly endo related pains doesn't deter her from eating! 😔 I suffer from severe vertigo as a result of mine, and it usually goes hand in hand with excruciating pain when it happens, and the last thing I want to do is whip out my phone to record my suffering. I can't even describe how insulted I am by her posts. I know there's a small margin of possibility of her having these pains and that everybody's cases differ, but they surely can't be that bad if she could still wolf down an entire plate of greasy as duck food and post stories on her phone! She's really making it hard to not dislike her I swear. Here I am hoping my case doesn't get to the point that I have to resort to having a Hysterectomy at the age of 26 and she's there making a mockery out of the condition by using it as an excuse to get out of basic responsibilities.

I'm really sorry for the long rant, it just really hit close to home for me. 😟

• Heart
Reactions: 54
TLDR recap of last thread: Gabby opened up her shop Juniper Moon but failed to sell out of much, if anything, even after a week. After a few days of playing shops she mysteriously developed pain so bad it made her throw up on the way to the post office and Juniper Jane arrived to take things to the post office and cook her crap.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
This supposed pain she has is utter BS. As someone who has Endometriosis AND PCOS, it blows my mind how she thinks supposedly having these possibly endo related pains doesn't deter her from eating! 😔 I suffer from severe vertigo as a result of mine, and it usually goes hand in hand with excruciating pain when it happens, and the last thing I want to do is whip out my phone to record my suffering. I can't even describe how insulted I am by her posts. I know there's a small margin of possibility of her having these pains and that everybody's cases differ, but they surely can't be that bad if she could still wolf down an entire plate of greasy as duck food and post stories on her phone! She's really making it hard to not dislike her I swear. Here I am hoping my case doesn't get to the point that I have to resort to having a Hysterectomy at the age of 26 and she's there making a mockery out of the condition by using it as an excuse to get out of basic responsibilities.

I'm really sorry for the long rant, it just really hit close to home for me. 😟
I’m sorry you’re in so much pain and hope you get it sorted soon! Just know that any sane adult and anyone that struggles with chronic pain knows that everything she does is all for attention. She doesn’t know the nights of no sleep and crying in pain and going through a full work day when you’re in agony trying to keep it together because life has to keep going on whether we are in pain or not. She’s a spoilt little child who has the capacity to literally work from home on her comfy couch.: she doesn’t make any kind of effort to better herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Remember when she made up the fact that nellie had a mysterious disease so she had to ship bean off

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Sure Jan.. those 9 people are buzzing!
AKA she didn't put the full stock on in the first place (to do the fake sell out thing) and will put the final 50-100 on when she can be bothered in due course

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.