Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JellyGum

So I was doing 10 minute warm up sketches and decided to draw our lovely gobs.I hope I did her weird forehead and hair line justice....also her love for ham.(I am joking this sketch is terrible I only did it for the lols....the cat is just a doodle cause I got bored of her 😂)
Eta: just realized I should of added her signature ✨sparkles✨

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 109

Fillyjonk

VIP Member
Gabriella Lindley #23 Loving lockdown, closed her shop down, now it's time for velvetbl0ckdown

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 105
I don't get why someone would edit their appearance this much in the first place, but does she not realise that people ... have eyes.
The difference between the thumbnail and the actual vlog is so obvious.

gob.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 102

Celery16

VIP Member
I think she had a melt down yesterday, and Jane sat with her, rubbing her back, saying ‘never mind, have a bath and some sausages, and try again in a couple of weeks’.

• Haha
Reactions: 98

Wickedtown

VIP Member
4D5A17A9-BBBE-4831-8E4A-42F034076E57.png

Just found this amongst her replies which tickled me, she obviously thought she was being specifically targeted and harassed by some guy who was desperate for her attention in any form, but really he just has a special interest for cheese 😂😭

• Haha
Reactions: 96

Celery16

VIP Member
‘All could be linked to endo’.
Maybe, but it could also all be linked to multiple, mostly unnecessary, surgeries and/or her terrible diet and lifestyle.

• Heart
Reactions: 88

Tintin93

Gross and weird not to wear pyjamas in bed? Okay, she's never had sex or been intimate.
No wonder these girls are single. Sleeping in later than them and in boxers gives them the ick? My bf works extremely hard if he wants to have a lie in on a Sunday and in his boxers I really wouldn’t give it a second thought, they need to fill their time better 🥴. Also cuddling in bed skin on skin is such a nice feeling- gobs could never relate.

• Heart
Reactions: 87

BoomTimesTwo

VIP Member
You immediately don’t like the dad? You don’t even have any friends gabs, let alone male friends that have children. There are many cultures whose first born sons are named after the father for traditional reasons, you ignorant narcissist cow. Shows what kind of person YOU are if don’t like someone becosssssss of their name. I think it’s lovely when people pass down names, shows the person in question was very highly regarded and loved. Like you can talk anyway, If it wasn’t for your dad taking your mums surname, you’d be Scabby Gabby Longbottom

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 86

RateItOutOfTen

Okay i’m coming out of my hole momentarily because i’ve had enough with Gobs and her lies. Her own image/weight complex is one thing but she really is deluded when it comes to her cat (i imagine that is how Jane is with Gobs, hence why Jane doesnt see there is an actual problem)

Meet my beautiful 3.4kg (7.5lb) baby. Hes small and slender for a cat but like i said is above the weight she’s convinced herself her cat is. Compare the image to her Nellie. She’s either outright lying or meant 7KG

Ps the comparisons to babies is so true

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 85

Sazzleglo

Next thread suggestion;

(Tune of maneater...)
She’s a man-hater, makes Jane work hard, while she eats lard

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 83

kinderbuen0

Is that winter print meant to have been designed by her or is she doing a collab?
She follows this girl Monika on Juniper and Harvest and surely it's a complete rip off of hers?
Monika also did the plant lady inspiration that was posted a while back. Gabbie's recent self portrait also looks v similar to Monika's illustrations.

Sorry if this has already been mentioned.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 83