Gabriella Lindley #22 See you sewn Jewniper Mewn, off to eat bacon & sleep until newn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve always been concerned that Gabby doesn’t feed Nellie til she’s up and we know she don’t wake up till the afternoon. Personally don’t like people touching/interacting with my cat since I’ve also had a cat “catknapped” people be crazy

Reactions: 16
Well, Jane's still there.

Guess she'll be stuck there a while with the tier 3 going on where she's from...?

Screenshot 2020-10-21 at 13.16.28 (1).png

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Gabriella Lindley#23 Another #ad, shops a fad, Orange man bad!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
VIDEO SUMMARY:
my autumn morning routine (obviously no caps for our Gabs)

Video is an ad

Starts off in bed in that blue sweater she always wears.
"HI GUISE"
Hasnt done a morning routine in forever.
Hits snooze on the her phone alarm.
She really isnt a morning person at all guise. She thrives at night time and could work until 5am... but just cant get up early

First thing is making the bed. It makes her feel productive.
Mushroom bedding from M&S and a million cushions on the bed.

Next she opens her blinds to look out and see what kind of day it is (I'm rolling my eyes already)
A grizzly day- Gobs favourite.
Ties her hair up for the shower (?) she isnt washing her hair, she normally does that at night.
Time to brush her teeth... AND HERE COMES THE SPONSOR
Spotlight oral care. Literally just reads from their information sheet (how its made by two irish dentists blah blah blah)
Shows you how to turn the toothbrush on and says shes been using hers for about four months (I dont believe that for a second but sure...)
Shes blown away by how clean her teeth feel whenever she uses it (urgh!)
It vibrates softly (wow)
She loves the whitening toothpaste in case you want to whiten your teeth more (or just use facetune if you're Gab) and some whitening strips.
She "cant believe how good they work".

Time for make up!
Just uses concealer instead of foundation.
Chisels herself some cheekbones with bronzer (I thought she was sew naturally chiseld guise)
Boring boring boring, going through the products she uses. (Everything is just SEW nice)

(Only four and a half minuets in and I'm bored)
Brushes teeth again after taking the whitening strips off and having a full face of make up.

Back to adding more make up.

Getting excited about Julie Andrews being on this morning (goth princess)
She is Gabs idol.

Changes from her grey pjs into that grey t shirt tucked into black jeans and admits shes been wearing it every day (WE KNOW)

Doodling on the ipad (looks manic!) and the full drawing of her weird self portrait is already there.
Shes creating the video thumbnail for that draw with me or whatever video and shows the final version on screen (which looks nothing like her)

Starts adding ketchup onto white bread.
Says she doesnt eat this every morning but is a treat and shes sew good at cooking bacon.... then adds burnt bacon to the bread.
Serves it in a bowl.

Films herself eating with ears buds in... at her dining table! (Note all the boxes still behind her)

Says next she goes into her office to catch up on shop orders then cuts to herself hoovering (?)
Wants to make sure the office is sparkling clean before doing orders (LOL! sis definitely reads here!)
She even hoovers the top of her desk- with the bacon sandwich half eaten on it.
She had ten orders to pack which were tote bags and prints- quite repetitive and nice to do (get the girl a thesaurus!)
Montage of putting stuff in boxes and printing off labels and her awkwardly waving at the camera.

Makes a sad face at the camera as she's decided to close the shop for a few weeks.
Second launch is coming soon and she needs time to prepare for it.

She puts all the packages into her ugly tote and says shes going to the post office (shows no evidence of this)

Ends video by mentioning the toothbrush again and making thumbs up and awkward faces at the camera.
Waves and puts her hand over the lens.

FIN!

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Why is the border uneven????? 😥
Because it’s tit! Who’s even asking for that shite? And who would want that on their wall? If anyone buys that crap I will personally hunt them down and shake some sense into them 😏😜

Reactions: 12
As someone who is extremely frustrated atm, because of Ireland going back in to lockdown and losing out on a lot of extra money because I got a christmas job just last week I am beyond ✨frustrated✨ that she can make money off this absolute bullshit.
Me too. And my job just called me to say we have a case there.

ETA: hit enter too soon. But frustrating she can do the bare minimum and make all this $.

Reactions: 6
Cue all the morons commenting “wow looks amazing! Can’t wait to spend all my hard earned money on more of your wanky doodles!” 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I honestly thought she was having a ketchup sandwich! Who on earth eats that much on a singular sandwich?? Also, it's not really a #relatable routine is it when she doesn't wear makeup most days, as we know, but does it for the sake of making the video longer. If you don't wear makeup usually, why are you doing it for the sake of the video? Unless of course she's filming that day, which she could have just gone 'I don't usually wear makeup, but I'm filming today so I've put a bit on' (filming as in other than this *realistic* routine) I know it's a petty thing, but it just gets to me. Onwards with the subject of #relatable, with bedding from M&S. Yes it's cute af to me, a 25 y/o who makes my own money and can afford it as I save and save money like hell, however her minions are around 14/15 as a guess, and will be looking at the likes of Primark & H&M for bedding as it's cheaper. Why bother advertising (which she was doing by pointing out where it's from) if she knows something is unattainable to her followers.

Just wrote all the about the bedding forgetting all about the whitening stuff. It's quite proven, I believe, about how damaging at home whitening can be. She really should have pointed that out and made it clear that you should only do it once in a while. I know when I was younger I would have believed you had to use something like that every day for it to work. Again, unattainable to her younger followers who probably aren't currently buying their own oral hygiene supplies

Reactions: 9
Jane is Gabs employee right?
Technically you’re still allowed to travel for work purposes so they will 100% use that as an excuse.
Does NOT make it right or acceptable and she certainly shouldn’t be travelling between the two and staying

Reactions: 12
Why would anyone want such a specific "winter" print of random items?

Does anyone decorate/re-arrange their walls for each season??! I obv understand adding home decor but this is just plain weird.

Shes failing at this more than I had ever imagined! Which is good because she deserves to flop!

Valentines prints next?? Then Easter?? She thinks this is bleeping animal crossing.

• Haha
Reactions: 38

Does anyone decorate/re-arrange their walls for each season??! I obv understand adding home decor but this is just plain weird.

Shes failing at this more than I had ever imagined! Which is good because she deserves to flop!

Valentines prints next?? Then Easter?? She thinks this is bleeping animal crossing.
Wait, I have to go back. I thought those were stickers, not a print. 🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 10

I have no idea why anyone would want any of her tit. No idea whatsoever! Apart from it being seasonal so no good for all year round, and expensive AF! It’s not even nice! Wtf is wrong with people? I don’t get it! 🥺

Reactions: 7
If anybody is interested in procreate (the thing I assume she does her drawings on) I played around for no longer than five minutes (hence the bad brushes and lack of accuracy) just to show how easy it is to draw on an iPad (I'm not an artist AT ALL) ... it does most of the work.

The way she is selling these prints for the amount she’s selling them for is honestly disgusting. 🙃

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 54
Also regarding her Trump tweets. They make me laugh because she sounds like a sassy 12 year old instead of someone presenting facts about why he's not the best choice for the states. (I don't think we have any good choices personally, but I digress.) It also makes me chuckle because her bio literally says "be kind" and she's yelling delete me if you don't agree with my ideals. Lastly, didn't she vote for what would benefit her in her country and not what would be best as a collective whole?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Similar thing happened to our family about 20 years ago. Noticed our cat was putting on weight then one day came home with a different collar! Went round and they tried to convince us our cat obviously preferred them to us, well most cats will accept any food, even from strangers. Then they moved house and took our cat with them 😭 still hurts even after 20 years.
I can’t believe that! That’s so sad :(

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.