Gabriella Lindley #22 See you sewn Jewniper Mewn, off to eat bacon & sleep until newn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gabriella Lindley: Bad Boss witch
Gabriella lindley#23 stroking random cats and washing my fairy flaps!

Not what you’re looking for but “hey wait, I’ve got a new complaint, my pin is scratched, the print is crap and my tote bag smells of paint”
Hahahahaaa good effort though!!

Gabriella Lindley 23#: Princess Spooky Queen and the curious case of the dwindling £££.

Gabriella lindley#23 The adventures of the fairy flaps and the rotten Nirvana sweatshirt
Gabriella lindley#23 Smells like fairy flaps, couldn't handle a store full of crap
Gabriella lindley#23 Smells like used cat litter
:ROFLMAO:don't use mine I just wanted to get those names out of my chest
Gabriella lindley#23 Smells like used cat litter
THIS HAS TO BE THE ONE :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Gabriella lindley#23 washing my fairy flaps for an ad, and not because they smell real bad.

🤢 Soz! 😂

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
She has a massive chunk of time on one her vlogs dedicated to how when she was a baby she was sew sew sewwww allergic to cats and has azzzthma that’s why she HAS to have British shorthair cats and her parents had a seperate area for her cats but she goes and manhandles random street cats? Sure Jan. We have a local Facebook group in my area that’s usually just old ladies complaining about the bin man coming too early and wanting to why someone has an ambulance in their street etc. but a while ago some lady made a post about some little girl always picking up her cat and how she’s worried she’s going to steal it and if anyone sees her let her know she’ll call the police. Everyone was all “wtf it’s a little girl, just ask her not to!” I would love to see that all over again but with Gabby as the main suspect.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Regarding the bad orange man posts, gaby is exactly the type of voter i imagine when picturing female tru mph supporters tbh, and she would vote which ever way kept her personal taxes the lowest, she is usually observed across sm complaining about paying her share of tax, how much it is - toooo much soooo sooo so so much - sew unfair! I work hard (debatable) and it's my money blab blah etc.

Who remembers when she was obsessed with getting millie mackintosh's pt?! Iirc she had to pay around £40 to uber there, and £40 back as it was so so sooo far across London. Walking or getting public transport (this was about 3 years ago?) Was impossible for some reason. She also got the vanilla vegan protein powder from elle mcphearson that niomi smart was raving about being "delllicioussss" it was about £60 and she bought it instantly, jane tried it with her and both were appalled believing it would be like a McDonald's vanilla milkshake. It went it the bin or was it depopped? It didn't go into gaby.

Ahhh, memories

• Haha
Reactions: 22
If she spent as much time and effort on therapy as she has fad diets and surgery, she would be a healthy weight and mentally stronger. I don’t get why she goes after everything but the one thing she actually needs

Reactions: 16
Gabriella Lindley #23 Stop eating ham and go get some friends mate, cos you are so bitter

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Gabriella Lindley #23 Fake loves Kurt Cobain, enabled by Jane, jumper always stained and forever in pain

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Gabriella Lindley #23 - Nevermind your crusty Nirvana top, go for a poo in a heart-shaped box

Gabriella Lindley #23 Stop eating ham and go get some friends mate, cos you are so bitter
Why did I hear Kate Nash saying this one? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Question for any cat owners - do you genuinely not like when people touch your cats? I’ve never chased after a cat in the street or anything like that 😂 but if they come up to me and follow me naturally I give it some attention. Also in my old house, my next door neighbors cats used to spend SO (the temptation to write ‘sew’😂) much time in my garden, and would sometimes come into our house if we left the back door open. obviously we would get them back outside but when they were in my garden i would stroke them. Noones ever asked me not to but just curious if cat owners actually have an issue with this, as i’ll stop doing it if that’s the case x

(note i haven’t touched anyone’s cat during the pandemic)

Reactions: 18
Question for any cat owners - do you genuinely not like when people touch your cats? I’ve never chased after a cat in the street or anything like that 😂 but if they come up to me and follow me naturally I give it some attention. Also in my old house, my next door neighbors cats used to spend SO (the temptation to write ‘sew’😂) much time in my garden, and would sometimes come into our house if we left the back door open. obviously we would get them back outside but when they were in my garden i would stroke them. Noones ever asked me not to but just curious if cat owners actually have an issue with this, as i’ll stop doing it if that’s the case x

I don’t mind people touching my cat at all 😂😂 as long as he’s not distressed then I don’t see an issue with it.
My cats lovesss attention so I think he appreciates being played with

Reactions: 11
It looks like where Jane is from is going to enter Tier 3 very shortly. Does this mean she will have to stay put with Gabby? Poor old Jane.

Reactions: 16
Question for any cat owners - do you genuinely not like when people touch your cats? I’ve never chased after a cat in the street or anything like that 😂 but if they come up to me and follow me naturally I give it some attention.
If my cats are out and they follow someone and that person just gives them a lil stroke I wouldn't mind, but if that person started picking my cat up and taking selfies cuddling it etc. I'd get a bit annoyed

Reactions: 34
It looks like where Jane is from is going to enter Tier 3 very shortly. Does this mean she will have to stay put with Gabby? Poor old Jane.
Yes it looks like they're going into Tier 3 from Saturday. So will Jane stay or will she make a quick escape back home before the rules come in?!

• Wow
Reactions: 14
It’s probably the real reason she’s shutting up shop.. she will guilt Jane into staying with her or she’ll shut up and her shop

Reactions: 5
hi all, a few ideas for thread #23 :D

washed my fairy, closed my shop, all while wearing my nirvana top

in my sausage realm i'm the queen of darkness, come here local cats i'm completely harmless

neighbourhood cat petter, poo-shaped box, if i don't get better, i'll be the next one she blocks

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I've just read the news Barnsley/Sheffield has gone into tier 3 lockdown so Jane wouldn't be able to go back home for a while.

Also I can't believe how far away it is from Brighton I can't believe Jane drives so far to see Gabby.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 7

People can stroke my cat (oooher) however if I was local I would not want grubs fingers anywhere near him haha! Although to be fair my cat is scared of strangers. Our old cat was stolen by a little girl on the next street , she was adamant our cat was hers (she was 10) and we had to give the parent PROOF the cat was ours - ridic ! The parent’s finally admitted it was our cat (no tit!) and gave us her back, my sister was ready to break in and steal the cat back haha!

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.