Gabriella Lindley #22 See you sewn Jewniper Mewn, off to eat bacon & sleep until newn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sorry but this is meant to be "peak gabbie autumn winter fashion".....jesus the bar is LOW isn't gobs. Such a queen of darkness. Where is the flavour???
there’s like 4 different styles going on here at once wtf

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don’t get people who have bags right by their boobs? Like if you’ve got actual stuff in it and your walking along, surely it’s uncomfortable? Just the weight hanging on your armpit or boobs

Reactions: 5
I don’t get people who have bags right by their boobs? Like if you’ve got actual stuff in it and your walking along, surely it’s uncomfortable? Just the weight hanging on your armpit or boobs
It reminds me of all the chavvy lads round where I live that wear bum bags like mini handbags across their body 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Sorry if this has been mentioned already, but what was the comment re George and the gf?

Reactions: 1
I had a cat who died just as I moved out with my husband. I had him since I was 7 and he died when I was 21.
He was everything to me and even used to follow me to school and numerous times I had to go back and take him home instead of him coming to science with me 😂

But if ever someone I didn't came up to him and started putting him online I'd have been livid. That's my cat. I love him and if I had such a large following he, to me, would be considered a target as there's a load of nasty people in the world. She really has no bloody clue. Admire from a distance unless they're hurt. Leave them alone!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Your profile picture 😂 😂 😂 💯
That was my edit as well 😜😂

I had a cat who died just as I moved out with my husband. I had him since I was 7 and he died when I was 21.
He was everything to me and even used to follow me to school and numerous times I had to go back and take him home instead of him coming to science with me 😂

But if ever someone I didn't came up to him and started putting him online I'd have been livid. That's my cat. I love him and if I had such a large following he, to me, would be considered a target as there's a load of nasty people in the world. She really has no bloody clue. Admire from a distance unless they're hurt. Leave them alone!
Yep if anyone wants a cat, they now know where to find one that isn’t going to run away when approached. She’s a menace to all the cat owners round there!

Reactions: 4
Don’t know if I’d like some random stranger stalking my pets, feels a bit creepy no?

In other news, I’ve seen some great ones already but wanted to share my thread name suggestion too, because why not:

Gabriella Lindley #23 - I’m a cat lady, don’t you know? Stinking of ham everywhere I go.

Reactions: 12
To me Being a crazy cat lady isn’t just taking pics of random cats or buying multiple inbred cats from a dodgy breeder and shoving them off to your family but still clinging onto them being yours. It’s like being educated about the well-being and health of cats, supporting charities for cat protection, supporting rehoming of cats, and just generally being fanatical in a positive way. I know a lot of self confessed crazy cat ladies and they know so much about their cats and respect them and I always go to them for advice on my cats

• Heart
Reactions: 40
To me Being a crazy cat lady isn’t just taking pics of random cats or buying multiple inbred cats from a dodgy breeder and shoving them off to your family but still clinging onto them being yours. It’s like being educated about the well-being and health of cats, supporting charities for cat protection, supporting rehoming of cats, and just generally being fanatical in a positive way. I know a lot of self confessed crazy cat ladies and they know so much about their cats and respect them and I always go to them for advice on my cats
Exactly. I’ve never seen her use her platform for any good. Spreading awareness of cat charities etc. Only thing she’s ever done is a cat food ad, for food her cat doesn’t even eat. She could do so much more good with her platform. But unless it’s benefiting her in some way, she’s not interested!

Reactions: 18
Gabriella Lindley #23 My shop, my cat, my sausage and my tat

(to the tune of My Neck, My Back)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 85
Gabriella lindley#23 Jewniper mewn, gone too soon! So much scope! Big fat nope!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
If anyone can come up with a witty title that alludes to the Nirvana sweatshirt and the poo box via Heart Shaped Box lyrics you are my hero

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Gabriella lindley#23 stroking random cats and washing my fairy flaps!

If anyone can come up with a witty title that alludes to the Nirvana sweatshirt and the poo box via Heart Shaped Box lyrics you are my hero
Not what you’re looking for but “hey wait, I’ve got a new complaint, my pin is scratched, the print is crap and my tote bag smells of paint”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Gabriella lindley#23 The adventures of the fairy flaps and the rotten Nirvana sweatshirt
Gabriella lindley#23 Smells like fairy flaps, couldn't handle a store full of crap
Gabriella lindley#23 Smells like used cat litter
:ROFLMAO:don't use mine I just wanted to get those names out of my chest

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.