Gabriella Lindley #22 See you sewn Jewniper Mewn, off to eat bacon & sleep until newn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know we're past it, but sometimes I think the lovey dovey comments like that might not actually be trolling, and instead a super young fan that may look up to the influencers, like preteen age. That's what a lot of that reads like to me, IMO. No doubt it could also be trolling but I'd bet ham that she also blocked legitimate fans and not just tattlers.

I also think closing the shop for however long and not even having Christmas stock available yet is a bad move. Christmas stuff has been out in stores for ages already. Especially when it gets closer to the holidays and covid still occasionally causing shipping delays and such. Bad business move.

Reactions: 12
I’ve had this title in my head for a few days now since she closed her shop but was waiting for page 48 🀣 but other people are nicking my thoughts! How dare you! 😏 stealing my ideas! Wonder who you get that from? πŸ˜œπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Gabriella Lindley#23 shutting shop and eating slop in my smelly old top.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I'm sorry but this is meant to be "peak gabbie autumn winter fashion".....jesus the bar is LOW isn't gobs. Such a queen of darkness. Where is the flavour???

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I'm sorry but this is meant to be "peak gabbie autumn winter fashion".....jesus the bar is LOW isn't gobs. Such a queen of darkness. Where is the flavour???
Those shoes look bigger than her head, also, the urge that I get to take some scissors and cut that bun is REAL.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I wish the witch would stop harping on about mask usage πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„
I would be fine with it if she actually wore a mask correctly herself.
Fix the gaps in yours Gabs or it's virtually the same as the people keeping them below their nose.

I wish the witch would stop harping on about mask usage πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„
I would be fine with it if she actually wore a mask correctly herself.
Quoting you again because remember in one of her videos she sneezed INTO her hands (not her elbow) TWICE and DIDN'T wash her hands. How can she be a mask matyr and she doesn't even practice basic hygiene.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Licherally Trunchbull. I thought it was a budget Halloween costume at first.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.