Gabriella Lindley #22 See you sewn Jewniper Mewn, off to eat bacon & sleep until newn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It kinda tickles my pickle(s and ham sammich) that we sit here and mock her yet we are all guilty of doing stupid things like googling ham bags just for the laughs hahaha. Maybe she is right after all and we are just a bunch of saddos. Will I still spend time googling ham bags?! Heck yes I will! Still my fave. Classy, bougie, Hammy.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Next thread suggestion;

(Tune of maneater...)
She’s a man-hater, makes Jane work hard, while she eats lard

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 83
She said she followed her shop page and then was blocked. Gob obviously thought it was one of us. Gabby will block anyone for no reason at all.
you got that right! Before she even started her YouTube channel I used to follow her insta and I once commented on her post about a bath bomb from lush and I was blocked for no reason whatsoever - she’s not oko_O

• Haha
Reactions: 13
JANE! Take a picture of me touching this stranger's cat! I'm going to put it on Instagram! I'm such a niche CAT LADY!
Screenshot_20201020-164415_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
Stop touching other people’s cats you bleeping moron! God I really hope the owner comes out one day and tells her to keep her grubby bleeping trotters to herself and stop posting their cat online! Stupid witch makes me so bleeping angry that she goes on about people wearing masks. But she’s going round potentially passing the virus onto cat owners. Selfish bleep!

Attachments

Reactions: 40
Stop touching other people’s cats you bleeping moron! God I really hope the owner comes out one day and tells her to keep her grubby bleeping trotters to herself and stop posting their cat online! Stupid witch makes me so bleeping angry that she goes on about people wearing masks. But she’s going round potentially passing the virus onto cat owners. Selfish bleep!
Why does she look so smug ?! Urghh she has one of the those faces that makes me angry!

Reactions: 18
Someone had commented asking whether she had thought of the cats owners and whether they would appreciate her posting photos without permission; she has deleted it 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
Someone had commented asking whether she had thought of the cats owners and whether they would appreciate her posting photos without permission; she has deleted it 🤣🤣
I saw that. She replied with some 😏😏😏😏 sort of faces. Has she just deleted the whole comment now? I thought “I bet she’s blocked now” when I saw it 🙄 Stupid cow can’t take any criticism. She’s such an hole! Every day I dislike her a bit more. And she’s got a face you could never tire of slapping!

Her teeth have shifted so much over the last couple of years.
What was it someone said about her teeth? Something like it looks like she’s been munching on a bag of spanner’s? 🤣🤣🤣 cracked me up! Can’t remember who said it now though.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
I’m still so baffled how she thought it was a good idea to close her shop for two weeks. How is that going to pull in any interest for her next ‘collecshunnn’? It’s purely because she didn’t sell everything within hours and will eventually just stop the entire thing and pretend it never happened. So lazy!

Reactions: 25
I’ve cracked the secret.. she doesn’t actually face tune her jaw. She just twists and twists her Trunchbull turd bun until it tightens her skin and gives her a mini face lift

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Oh I don’t know why I thought the outcome would be different when I wrote thaaaat.... 😏

3BE2D4EA-6995-4C78-8D93-F1BFA04EBC16.png
E7EC0A98-E7E7-4AA3-8C72-34F3D587766E.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 81
Another thread suggestion

Thinks she’s living in the handmaid’s tale, but she’s not and her shop’s a fail

Reactions: 7
Oh I don’t know why I thought the outcome would be different when I wrote thaaaat.... 😏

View attachment 281821View attachment 281823
Cracks me up that Face tuned pic, cos if you imagined she turned her face to look at you, her face would look deformed as duck! She’s a head if she thinks anyone’s falling for that tit!

Edit...some people did fall for it 🤣 I forgot about that 😂😂😂 but they’re just bloody brown nosers, I doubt even they believe her jaw looks like that in reality. Or they’re just thick as duck!

Reactions: 15
Gabriella Lindley #23 Loving lockdown, closed her shop down, now it's time for velvetbl0ckdown

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 105
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.