Gabriella Lindley #22 See you sewn Jewniper Mewn, off to eat bacon & sleep until newn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ugh! Why do people kiss her arse so much!? Especially if the witch has blocked them. Also why would anyone keep going on about “hoping they’ve not upset her in any way“ when they’ve never even had any interaction with her? I always think it’s someone from here when I see things like that, just makes me suspicious that it’s someone trying to prove a point that she’s blocked her fans, by acting like an adoring fan. If it is an actual fan then they need to get a life and stop kissing her arse!
That’s what I was thinking too!! I get really enjoying watching you tubers or celebrities or whatever but I find all the weird “hey beautifullllllll, I adore you, you get me through the hard times” stuff so, so odd. Is it a generation thing and I’m just a cynical 30 plus year old hater?! (Yeah I’m old gabbage, come at me!)

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I don’t think influencer advertising works that well anymore. Unless I’ve seen them use something on the regular, I don’t trust their opinions or recommendations as they are being paid to say whatever they say. Like I get that its raising product awareness, but nope. Marketing employees getting lazy.

Reactions: 42
I agree. I personally avoid brands and products which show up on influencer content a lot. No trust or respect for them. I'm not in marketing so I'd be interested to know if this is still a thriving advertising branch or if it's on its last legs. Past decade had more than its share of #kindlygifted and #ad, I'm sick of it. And I used to think the ads on the tv were bad.

Reactions: 36
Do Estrid not realise there is such a thing as over-exposure? I was interested in the razors when I saw Emmasrecetangle and Lucy Wood advertise them - the ads seemed organic and made sense for their brand (I think Emma did a great job tbh). I could even get on board when Jade Billington started advertising the brand...but Gabbie? It has put me right off.

Estrid have shot themselves in the foot. I wish brands would do some research into these 'influencers' to check they are right for the product and ethos, instead they are blindsided by the number of followers and potential reach - which in Gabbie's case is minimal as most of her followers are paid for robots.

Reactions: 50
Do Estrid not realise there is such a thing as over-exposure? I was interested in the razors when I saw Emmasrecetangle and Lucy Wood advertise them - the ads seemed organic and made sense for their brand (I think Emma did a great job tbh). I could even get on board when Jade Billington started advertising the brand...but Gabbie? It has put me right off.
Agreed! I would have considered buying them, but since everyone and their mother is advertising it I'll take my business elsewhere. There's a point where I question how good an actual product has to be if they're relying on a million and one people promoting it.

Reactions: 28
Gabby doesn’t ever bare any part of her body anyway so why is she advertising razors

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Influencers really have become the people who influence us NOT to buy stuff. Especially Gabby.

No way would I use my hard-earned cash to buy something that a brand has paid some non-entity who got lucky upwards of £3k to simply take a picture and chat some crap about on Instagram Stories, pretending it’s their favourite thing EVAH!

I take recommendations from friends and normal people I follow on social media. Increasingly, I think a lot of us are trying to shop small and local, too. I do think marketers need to innovate hard right now, because between a recession, increasing environmental awareness and everyone being sick of influencer’s tit, I doubt they’re seeing the same sales effects as five years ago.

We’ve all been saying this for a while, and I expect it’s part of the reason why Jewniper Mewn exists. LOL that Gabby probably thought it would make her serious bank and she could give up on the crappy ads she clearly hates doing!

Reactions: 27
Besides she probably doesn’t shave anyway becozzzzzxx duck the patriarchy right?! Down with men!

Reactions: 8
Why would she block them? I couldn't read past all that simpering but does it give a reason?
They requested to follow the juniper moon account before she had announced it, she was presuming everyone following it was from tattle even though Instagram was recommending the account to her followers because she followed it herself lol

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Why would she block them? I couldn't read past all that simpering but does it give a reason?
She said she followed her shop page and then was blocked. Gob obviously thought it was one of us. Gabby will block anyone for no reason at all.

Reactions: 11
That’s what I was thinking too!! I get really enjoying watching you tubers or celebrities or whatever but I find all the weird “hey beautifullllllll, I adore you, you get me through the hard times” stuff so, so odd. Is it a generation thing and I’m just a cynical 30 plus year old hater?! (Yeah I’m old gabbage, come at me!)
See I saw this and immediately thought that because of the OTT simpering it was probably someone from here who did get blocked for having a nosey before the shop was open. I just cannot fathom saying stuff like that to an influencer that I don’t know 😂 laid on so thick it just seems fake tbh

• Haha
Reactions: 13
See I saw this and immediately thought that because of the OTT simpering it was probably someone from here who did get blocked for having a nosey before the shop was open. I just cannot fathom saying stuff like that to an influencer that I don’t know 😂 laid on so thick it just seems fake tbh
I kind of really hope it was as nobody should be this pathetic.

Reactions: 17
Oh how hilarious would it be if the reason gabby blocked them was because they left an overly enthusiastic kind message and gabby decided it was sarcastic and obviously a threatening stalker and blocked them

Reactions: 13
I think it genuinely is a fan tbh. As discostin as it is, the few people that do seem to like her are always like "I hope I don't offend you/ I hope you know you're my fave person ever/please don't block me for saying this" it's mad that they think it's normal to be blocked by an influencer that makes their income from having followers in the first place! In a relationship that would be gaslighting, but it's okay for Gabby to do it so she can weed out the haters 🙄

Reactions: 25
The constant blocking of people makes her seem so unhinged. Obviously it must suck to see constant criticism towards you, but holy duck?

Reactions: 15
I kind of really hope it was as nobody should be this pathetic.
I almost said the same thing in my comment. I was going to say “I just can’t imagine someone seriously being this pathetic, so they must be on a wind up” but then I deleted it because yes, I can actually imagine people being that pathetic, you’ve only got to read some people’s comments and wonder how they don’t make themselves sick when they read their comments back to themselves 🤮🤮🤮

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.