Gabriella Lindley #22 See you sewn Jewniper Mewn, off to eat bacon & sleep until newn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she actually bleeping with us

All of her ads are exactly the same, we need a gallery of all the photos she takes like this

I’m dropping out of uni and starting as an influencer. Seriously. If it’s this easy to make money then I’m bleeping doing it 😂😂😭
That stock photo smile, the razor on the mirror... What is happening 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Screenshot_20201019-161619_Instagram.jpg

I spotted this on a fan account when I was having a nosey earlier. She

Allegedly Jane took this while she was asleep after her SECOND session with a PT. Such hard, hard work 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Also:

The photo vs a still from the add, side by side.

Stop
Lying
Sis

SNAP! Sorry.
Her pillowy filler cheeks look ridiculous with that insanely edited jawline. Gobs, you look fine as you are naturally.
Also, what on earth is up with her eyebrows?
The ends look like a fish tail! Is it to match the fishy Femme Fresh?

Reactions: 3
You know what Gabby, I bleeping hate exercise too and always did. Guess where that got me? Size 26 and miserable, just like you were. Guess what else? I grew up and realised that to feel better about myself I needed to exercise and make healthier choices. It’s not about being skinny. Do I like it? Absolutely not! Do I have to do it? Yes. Because I feel like tit when I don’t and I don’t want to die by the time I am 50. Didn’t Janey ever teach you sometimes you have to do things you don’t like??! Also, i did absolutely nothing whatsoever the whole month I was off work and then threw myself back into exercise and now I have two slipped discs and sciatica and physically cannot function at all. Just move your lazy arse for your own body’s benefit!!!
Love, a former chunk who knows what she’s talking about. It only gets worse if you don’t learn to nuture yourself NOW.
This just motivated me to go to the gym tomorrow when i probably would have put it off, thank you ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Wait
WTF
Why is the razor suction cupped to the mirror? She's so bleeping weird.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Also:

The photo vs a still from the add, side by side.

Stop
Lying
Sis

SNAP! Sorry.
She doesn’t even look bad in the right one, why is she even bothering?!

also this is so random (and a bit creepy, sorry 🤣) but I used to follow Gobs’ YTT thread, stopped following it over the last few months and found everyone had moved over here. Is FloralPleasure over here too? I used to love reading their posts but can’t see anyone with that username 😅

Reactions: 7
Gabby if you ever read this.. your arms look 100 percent absolutely fine. Stop cutting them off, photoshopping them and doing weird angles. You are fine the way you are! You look ridiculous in your photos for some old hang up you had when you were bigger.

Reactions: 23
I feel like she’s done this way more than twice but lmfao

she’s resorted to stealing her own ideas about this pose
That ad for the fabric spray always cracks me up, like a low rent Khloe Kardashian when she was advertising fabreeze. I think gobbles did one for a skincare brand too where she was reaching towards the mirror. Think of some new concepts hun

Reactions: 12
Her outfit in that ad is the same as in the "draw with me" so we can safely assume they were filmed on the same day. Wonder if mummy drove down because she had to help.
She could have at least showed herself shaving a leg or something for that Estrid ad to make it convincing 🙄

Also, totally off topic but I went to see how Gold Dust Road is getting on and this is how the "new" section looks right now 😂 Gabby must be seething
View attachment 280992
I bought one of the t-shirts. Fast delivery and great quality too. Most sizes sold out on the day of launch, I think there was only one size left at the end of the night!

Reactions: 6
She doesn’t even look bad in the right one, why is she even bothering?!

also this is so random (and a bit creepy, sorry 🤣) but I used to follow Gobs’ YTT thread, stopped following it over the last few months and found everyone had moved over here. Is FloralPleasure over here too? I used to love reading their posts but can’t see anyone with that username 😅
It's me! 🥰 hello!

• Heart
Reactions: 43
It feels like she’s constantly on her period.
it feels like she’s trying to make being on her period a personality trait, just like she did with paint, pretty little liars and Percy pigs, strange child she is.

Reactions: 9
Who shaves in the sinked fully clothed with jeans on? This is the one time being in her dressing gown would be more appropriate and she chooses to dress up ...

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Her outfit in that ad is the same as in the "draw with me" so we can safely assume they were filmed on the same day. Wonder if mummy drove down because she had to help.
She could have at least showed herself shaving a leg or something for that Estrid ad to make it convincing 🙄

Also, totally off topic but I went to see how Gold Dust Road is getting on and this is how the "new" section looks right now 😂 Gabby must be seething
View attachment 280992
It’s hilarious the only one that’s not sold is the ‘Janey’ 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
It’s confirmed, she blocked her own fans from her Instagram and shop Instagram 😱
Ugh! Why do people kiss her arse so much!? Especially if the witch has blocked them. Also why would anyone keep going on about “hoping they’ve not upset her in any way“ when they’ve never even had any interaction with her? I always think it’s someone from here when I see things like that, just makes me suspicious that it’s someone trying to prove a point that she’s blocked her fans, by acting like an adoring fan. If it is an actual fan then they need to get a life and stop kissing her arse!

Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.