Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Albi

VIP Member
How many things has she actually sold today? Is it 112? Because it looked like she’d already posted all her orders from the last two days. I suppose there might have been a few more orders after she posted, but has she sold 112 things since yesterday, or is she exaggerating her orders?

Reactions: 4

Whale-ie

God that video... taken about the same time as this insta pic she likes bringing out every so often. Her photos are always so deceptive!!
I know it photoshopped to hell, but does her chin look wonkey, like it's off center compared to her mouth

AB3

VIP Member
Right. Get yourself a poop stool.
Go to ikea, and get a step that kids use to reach the sink. When you're on the toilet, put your feet up on it.
Poops will never be the same again.

Nb. No box required.

Moe

VIP Member
I’m a bit confused did she have 1000 of each item or 200 of each?

Alrighthunxo

VIP Member
Doesn’t it only affect women of child bearing age, though? I would have assumed Jane is post-menopausal, I don’t know?
Doesn't only affect people of child-bearing age and Gabby stated Jane had a hysterectomy which i'm sure Gabby thinks is a full on out and out cure but actually, it isn't.
Screenshot_20201006-165103_Chrome.jpg

Albi

VIP Member
Ah, so all along I thought she was Annie from Misery, but really she's Buffalo Bill. How...unsettling. To be honest, she does have a habit of emulating people to the point of parody. I suppose It's only a matter of time before she makes a skin suit.
Gabriella Lindley #21 Buffalo gab, your designs she will nab! 😝

IKEA with Jane? Gotta buy more shit. There’ll be a haul video for her vlogtober, yawn. Why is her face three shades darker than her hands?
Why is her left leg really thin? Is it just the angle or has she done some weird photoshopping again?

Last edited:

Libertine1975

VIP Member
Just realised that the little announcement videos on her instagram the text changes colour but she hasn't animated the characters. The ghosts just sit there. Weird

mariess10

I almost posted last night after realising google did not bring up her webite even with very specific searching - I had to go to her instagram and link from there. Too funny!

gossiper08

That's when I start to feel sorry for her, as she says those sort of things about people who only see her as a colleague or acquaintance.

Swipeupyouguys

VIP Member
ello, quick non-related question, just i saw a lot of people mention it before(sorry!). But what free software is there to create prints like gabby does? im gonna try my hand at it myself and see what better shit i can come up with 😂
Was it procreate? - i think she bought it and the ipad and ipencil too. Something about using skillsshare too. Maybe others have better memories than me.
Good luck!

Lemonz

VIP Member
I was watching old vlogs today and she says she was diagnosed with a few things by a psychiatrist here and was in some kind of mental health institution (she said she took a month off because of all this):

She basically said she was suicidal, so she HAS been diagnosed but has she ever said what with? I feel I missed this video.
She said 3 things - depression anxiety and an eating disorder?