Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lanavalentine

VIP Member
So, let me see if I understand this: she is in sew much pain and can't do her freaking job becos of her self-diagnosed endometriosis but it's completely fine to make Jane, who really as endo, do it. She's one of the most selfish people I've ever seen in my life.
Doesn’t it only affect women of child bearing age, though? I would have assumed Jane is post-menopausal, I don’t know?

Reactions: 2

gossboss14

VIP Member
I follow another youtuber that I still really like and still seems pretty realistic. This specific youtuber worked a full time job in addition to youtube for quite a long time, even though they made enough on youtube. But knew that it's not always a lifelong viable income source. I don't know just someone more relatable then Gab with less negative complaining.

ETA: This youtuber has also been pretty honest about editing.
Who is it?

Albi

VIP Member
I know I probably shouldn't laugh at this but it really got me.
It really wouldn’t surprise me if she tried it 🤣 when you think she couldn’t do anything worse than she’s already done, she does lol.

SassyChar

ello, quick non-related question, just i saw a lot of people mention it before(sorry!). But what free software is there to create prints like gabby does? im gonna try my hand at it myself and see what better shit i can come up with 😂

Albi

VIP Member
She is actually having to work hard for something for once. I hope it is a big reality check for the woman who has believed she has had it tough, when she has actually had privileges on a platter.

I bet she wishes she could rewind 5 years.
Lol I didn’t even see your post before I did mine, and we’ve more or less said the same thing...sort of lol

• Haha

Lizard Queen

How do you know that her father's last name is Longbottom? Doesn't he use Lindley on social media?

• Haha
Random OT - Was watching Zoe's pumpkin carving video with Gabby. Gabby looks a lot better with dark hair and when it's behind her shoulders:

Albi

VIP Member
She hasn't actually removed any of it though. It is all still in the FAQ section 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
Is that the only place it was before, or has she just forgotten to remove that bit? Obviously giving her too much credit again. My bad 🤣

Too Much

VIP Member
I had to go back and check her stories just to make sure I’d not missed that bit, as I zoned out while she was whinging on. She actually said “at the side of the road” I think the person that mentioned it earlier is probably American and that’s why they called it a sidewalk.
Oh right, fair enough. I take it back!

I think the reason she’s not using a fulfilment company, is buying unnecessary pots to separate things and make more work for herself, is because she has seen
Why has she specifically bought a pot to put the pin backs in when she then immediately takes the pin backs back out to put the pin on the card. Why does she just do it all in one go; pin out of bag, pin onto card. And putting all the pins into one basket to get all scratched up what?! The stupidity of this creature.
Because she is addicted to buying crap for her place. She only wants to seem like an artsy business woman and therefor decks out her studio with crap and spends much more time on it than her actual products. The products require actual work, everything else is just frilly unnecessary crap. She could for starters do some research and practice illustration rather than using the easiest tool there is while having a pot for all her future products.

Reactions: 1

bexgreen1983

VIP Member
Gabby is most likely gagging to have more surgery. She has said she loves recovering from it (WTactualF) so she’s going with something that’s likely to have that as the end result. It’s really, really messed up. But hey ho.......
If something ever really IS wrong with her nobody will believe it because of all the lies of the past.
the Gab who cried wolf.
it’s because she has a reason to f all

lira

VIP Member
Here a photo. The mops at the top if the photo dont look like the ones at the bottom?

Quoting myself as I've noticed the fucking cat is a different colour too. One has yellow/white whiskers and the other has black whiskers. So different brooms and different coloured whiskers....
Some of them also appear to have a black moon on their hats and others gold. We love consistency and quality control.