Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lunarose

She’s really laying on the ‘plant lady’ vibe in her new video 🙄 shut up Gobs, you aren’t a plant lady and your plant lady print looks shit

Reactions: 6

nym3ria

Chatty Member
thread suggestion: gabbie is helpless, needs her sandwiches crustless. where is jewniper jane? oh look, she's back again.

Doc

VIP Member
I called it :LOL: this woman-child just can't do anything by herself, whether it's taking cat to vet appointments or posting orders. Bet Jane is loving carrying them bags after her back operation last December.
“Back operation” aka Goober Leg Lipo

• Haha

Anotherone

VIP Member
Plus all the well wishes from her minions when she posts “sew poorly” stories on Instagram
-Gobz: I'm sew ill I can barely move.
-Minion that spent money on her Halloween crap: Don't be in a rush don't worry, I can put up that print on 2021, your health is first

(I don't see that happening)
The only enabler there is Jane. And Gobz is never going to be independent or that boss ass bitch that teens like to pretend they are on tiktok.

Forgetmenot22

I'm banging on about the post office again but she said in her story that she has to walk 20 minutes to get there - there's literally 3 post offices within a 10 minute walk from her house. Where is she going?!
This is what I said! Isnt there one right at the top of her road near hove train station?!

Albi

VIP Member
Just noticed she's not put a packing or returns slip in
Because that would require more work, and she couldn’t just slap the label on a box and send. She would have to match the label up with the packing slip. 😏 shes way too lazy to be faffing about with that!

Helloitsme2222

Wait a minute. It might’ve been mentioned, but... didn’t she buy a cricut (idk the spelling. Sorry) to make stickers? Cuz I’m super sure she said she got them printed.... also.. wasn’t she gonna put her own stickers to the boxes? Did she?

Celery16

VIP Member
Does Barnsley have tighter COVID restrictions at the moment? That’s probably why Jane isn’t there.

ETA: no it doesn’t, I checked. It’s under general restrictions for England.

Last edited:

whyamihereee

Can she please ditch these tedious horrible greasy monkey-butt lips already? Gabbie it's okay NOT to put on 10 coats of glossy lip balm all the time. Bare lips are fine. Do you know what's also fine? Different colours of matt lipsticks. Ugh. Her lips remind me these toddlers who have no teeth yet and keep licking their entire mouths all the time.
lol your comparison made me giggle! GENIUS!

Creep

Lol I feel attacked after watching her last stories, it almost feels like Gabby is trying to one up me after seeing my previous posts on here a few hours ago

Love how she added AS WELL AS BEING IN SEW MUCH PAIN... and throwing up

Sassyvic23

Does anyone have a rough idea of how much money she's made so far? It's sickening really..all those talented people out there trying to make a living and here's Gob. Copies designs and ideas off anyone and everyone to save up for a deposit to buy another property! I just don't understand how anyone paid £17 for her shitty tote? And the ugly pin? My 11 yo niece would like it, but surely she doesn't have fans of that age.

It's in her most recent upload. She says she can now use ecover dish soap as soap, but didn't mention any real effort to find a soap that works / see a dermatologist... just that soap irritates her skin so she can't use it.
Ah okay, thanks. She's mentioned it in prior videos too I think because I remember seeing that on here. For someone so preachy about covid rules, you'd think she'd attempt to find something to wash with...

totes ridic

I love that if you google “juniper moon gabriella” tattle shows up as the third link!! And “juniper moon gabriella lindley” also has tattle before the shop 😂😂
without even trying we can beat her at google optimisation
Ah you posted that as I was typing mine out - it's ace isn't it?!

Reactions: 5

Albi

VIP Member
That's £8,287.50 not including tax or the cost of the items/packaging. If she sells it all then she's looking at £11,000. She did a lot better than I thought she would honestly, I didn't see the appeal and feel like this may be because the shop is new, I doubt people will buy new stuff every month, there's only so many prints you can have and not everyone has a Jane that they can dump their old stuff on.
I made it £8050
127x12.50 prints =1.587.50
200x8.50 pins = 1.700
188x5.00 stickers = .940
121x12.50 Prints =1.512.50
140x16.50 totes = 2.310

I didn’t add any postage costs to mine as I don’t know how many had postage added to them.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5