Gabriella Lindley #21 There’s Margot, Celeste & Gavin the ghost...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol Gabby “old you” didn’t manage it either. You still bitched and whinged and complained about being awake all night becosssss you had to edit becosssss your job is real then disappeared then came back becossss you’re “absolutely buzzin’ to be back becossss you’re licherally loving making vide-Ohz at the minute” it’s the same cycle and the same dialogue she’s been using for years. The amount of “I’m back!” Videos on her channels is nuts

Reactions: 36
Haven’t watched the video yet but I’m annoyed that she doesn’t know how to use a cricut because she said in a tik tok video that she wanted one for ages. If that was the case, then she would definitely play around with it and learn how to use it. She’s such a liar! She only got it BECAUSE of tik tok

Reactions: 26
She’s definitely hurting for money at the moment. The last two videos are basically just her showing loads of things that she’s then listed in the description box with affiliate links. That would require a lot of work by Gobbie’s standards.

Reactions: 24
I'm watching some old (2017) vlogs and the way she say because is just the most annoying thing. I know it's be said a lot but I can't even say it myself that way, it's grotesque (plays at exact moment):

She's always filming herself on the toilet too. For years. Wtaf.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
'The rest of us do bum duck nothing all day'😂 Amazing. I'm going to use this phrase from now on.

I can't imagine filming and editing a video would take 8 hours. So even when daily filming they can't be doing as many hours as we do. Also it is such EASY money to film yourself in your pjs eating and complaining. I mean you could add 3 hours to our working days by including travel time to get to work. Plus the responsibility we have at work having to meet deadlines and have ACTUAL meetings every week. Reading Gabby's caption made me angry. She hasn't a bum duck clue. Lol
I follow another youtuber that I still really like and still seems pretty realistic. This specific youtuber worked a full time job in addition to youtube for quite a long time, even though they made enough on youtube. But knew that it's not always a lifelong viable income source. I don't know just someone more relatable then Gab with less negative complaining.

ETA: This youtuber has also been pretty honest about editing.

Reactions: 5
As someone who has a small channel in the crafty side of yt it's always funny to me how these basic vloggers with white bread content go on and on about editing their videos. It's as simple as cutting and merging videos, adding music and overlays at spots you want them, and even adding some text. I mean, i would completely understand a lengthy editing time frame if the videos they make involve a creative process like sewing projects, or a detailed filmography like short films or documentaries, or even just elaborate vlogs! BUT if you're the type to vlog doing duck all with your time and spend your day oversleeping and figuring out ways to blow your money while simultaneously pretending to be so nIChE and i'M nOt liKE othEr giRLs, then I'm sorry, I don't buy it. It's so pathetic wth

Reactions: 31
I follow another youtuber that I still really like and still seems pretty realistic. This specific youtuber worked a full time job in addition to youtube for quite a long time, even though they made enough on youtube. But knew that it's not always a lifelong viable income source. I don't know just someone more relatable then Gab with less negative complaining.

ETA: This youtuber has also been pretty honest about editing.
Who is it?

Reactions: 2
I'm watching some old (2017) vlogs and the way she say because is just the most annoying thing. I know it's be said a lot but I can't even say it myself that way, it's grotesque (plays at exact moment):

She's always filming herself on the toilet too. For years. Wtaf.

it seems like she gets worse every year that passes by

Reactions: 8
A lot of YouTubers are lazy. Look at Cristine from SimplyNailogicial. She is doing YouTube less frequently these days but still works a normal 9 to 5 job and runs her own brand. She is also doing a podcast with her partner.

Reactions: 24
She’s like a child playing “going to work like mommy.” She’s got her little office and her little work station and her little machines. It’s so weird. I think she gets a lady boner every time she says “work”, “shop” and “office”. Like, glad you’re doing something with your time as opposed to re-decorating over and over again (speaking of, guess that arch was a waste of time), but this is some infantile tit with her baskets and storage and mediocre prints and garbage tat no one needs because the earth is burning and it will all end up in landfill eventually.

Reactions: 52
She looks like a completely different person in the 2018. Lucy wood still looks more or less identical and, i dont know the other woman so can't comment. But gabby - wow, a dramatic change.

Lose the salty processed meat gabby. Think of your bp! Young people are suffering life altering strokes due in large part to their diets, which are a mirror image to your own (currently) and Gabby is in her mid to late twenties now. She isn't the 'young' 18 - 24 bracket anymore.

Reactions: 16
I reckon it's like how they say the more time you give yourself to do a task, the longer it takes you because you just fill the time. If you give yourself a deadline it takes less time. Gabby has all day to sit around and edit so she's going to spend all day doing it!

Reactions: 13
Gabby: Says how she puts so much effort into everything
Also Gabby: Overjoyed when the Actifry came along because she no longer had to check on her chips as they were cooking

• Haha
Reactions: 17
What happened to her music album lol
What makes the delay even worse is that based on the few "hints" she gave out about the said album, it's only going to be a bunch of musical song covers which is freaking bizarre tbh :ROFLMAO: she'd be better off posting covers on youtube and have them available on itunes and all rather than have them all in an album. Can't really imagine it being good as well, with her voice lacking any strength to sustain most notes and always resorting to unnecessary falsetto. That's the thing that has always bothered me about her singing, how she sings falsetto 90% of the time, even with parts that aren't supposed to be sung that way. Her falsetto also lacks substance and nuance. Her voice just seems so weak. I'm not even being mean, it's an honest observation. She can carry a tune alright, but she doesn't have the best voice for her song choices.

Reactions: 17
I want to see gobbz work in a care home since she loooooves old people so much.
goobz, I’ll give you one of my 13 hour shifts at my care home and see how you do :)
I would worry about the people living there having gabby inflicted upon them! It wouldn't be fair on them... she'd moan and xry and someone else would end up having to do her duties ontop of their own.

It's her entitled attitude, lack of gratitude and complete absence of empathy to towards others that make her so unlikeable. She condenses this down to 'jealously'

Wonder if Hobby and the twins were sent a margo pumpkin lady print?

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Gabriella Lindley #22 My stupid prints just won't sell, better make up a lie about being unwell

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.