Gabriella Lindley #21 There’s Margot, Celeste & Gavin the ghost...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The part of her last video where she said she has loads of black clothes and her brother: "bought me the blackest candle he could find because *gestures to her Wednesday Addams-esque top she has never ever worn before* he knows me"

Gob. Everything about you is pink. Your entire background in this video is shades of pink. Releasing some ghost stickers does not make you suddenly goth af.
At her age, this juvenile identity crisis and desperation for certain labels is really sad. Why can't she find a way to be true to herself? Someone doesn't need to be edgy or hip or cool to be allowed to enjoy what they enjoy. If you like pink and fluffy tit, you like pink and fluffy tit. She has a lot of nerve adorning the oh so dark goth persona while that fugly hot pink couch is still sitting in her living room.

Reactions: 23
I don’t know if this has been posted already, but there’s been an actual restock... of the least popular items (?) make it make sense
Hmm, I mention how there was no restock and then suddenly there was a restock.
If she couldn't shift the original amount, there's no hope for this extra few.

Eta: so if we were assuming before that she only had 200-250 of each item (because she bought 500 totes, 250 of 2 diff types - magic and plant lady) then that means she has sold even less than we originally thought.

Reactions: 9
Becoss Friends is her life:

Gabriella Lindley #22 - Her shop's a flop, eats slop, her love life's DOA

Altogether now:
BOXES THERE FOR POO

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Why does that stoooopid pumpkin girl have her eyes closed anyway? I have visions of Gabby trying over and over again to draw realistic looking eyes then getting angry and scribbling them out on her iPad, then just giving up and making her eyes closed instead lol

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Why does that stoooopid pumpkin girl have her eyes closed anyway? I have visions of Gabby trying over and over again to draw realistic looking eyes then getting angry and scribbling them out on her iPad, then just giving up and making her eyes closed instead lol
Absolutely because she can't draw eyes.

Reactions: 40
Becoss the illustration she copied it from did.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
First tattle post, I’m sorry if this has already been asked but; Why does she let Nellies leaking anal glands all over her packing area? :sick: See him sitting on that desk all the time.

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Speaking as someone who gets most of their Gabby intel from here, the shop seems like a project she's given herself to seem busy and create content before moving on to the next thing.

Kind of like how she kept moving so she could keep doing moving vlogs and buy new sofas. Then how she kept redecorating after she bought her flat. And now she's launched this business, she'll do "cute" little videos of her decorating her office, being a "cute" little worker bee selling her "cute" designs before it fizzles out and before we know it she'll be trying to flog her last collection.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
What actually happened between gab and the twins? Sorry I know it’s probably overly recited on here but I’ve been reading these threads for a couple months now and never seen an explanation

Reactions: 3
She’s really laying on the ‘plant lady’ vibe in her new video 🙄 shut up Gobs, you aren’t a plant lady and your plant lady print looks tit

Reactions: 6
She's making the kind of videos artists and shop owners make when they're already living off their designs, it's really sad because it's obviously not and won't be the case, she's just obsessed with this right now and soon the phase will be over.

I've been watching some of her old vlogs when she lived in London and though they were also mindless, I much prefer her back then. Her vocabulary is worryingly limited however, but eh. I found her around that time and didn't notice the constant GP appointment talk and pyjama wearing back then, nothing's changed tbh! Honestly I was so proud of her when she had a PT and was working out etc, she looked happy and genuinely into doing things daily. She also went through an eating well phase in London. Gabby, you can turn stuff around! Just be less of a dick!

Reactions: 13
What actually happened between gab and the twins? Sorry I know it’s probably overly recited on here but I’ve been reading these threads for a couple months now and never seen an explanation
No one knows exactly, but it seems like this is what happened:

They started distancing themselves from Gabby, probably due to her weird behaviours (telling them to go back home when they said their train was delayed, etc)
They ended up having an argument, and the twins cut Gabby out of their lives (unfollowing, etc).
Gabby then accused certain "friends" of using her for subscribers, and being homophobic (I'm sure someone has receipts)
A few months later at Christmas/New Year's time, Gabby tried to reach out to them, but they were not interested.

Reactions: 10
The part of her last video where she said she has loads of black clothes and her brother: "bought me the blackest candle he could find because *gestures to her Wednesday Addams-esque top she has never ever worn before* he knows me"

Gob. Everything about you is pink. Your entire background in this video is shades of pink. Releasing some ghost stickers does not make you suddenly goth af.
Black is her favourite colour, remember?

Screenshot 2020-10-10 at 12.06.30 (7).png
Screenshot 2020-10-10 at 12.06.30 (5).png
Screenshot 2020-10-10 at 12.06.30 (2).png
Screenshot 2020-10-10 at 12.06.30 (1).png

• Haha
Reactions: 51
No one knows exactly, but it seems like this is what happened:

They started distancing themselves from Gabby, probably due to her weird behaviours (telling them to go back home when they said their train was delayed, etc)
They ended up having an argument, and the twins cut Gabby out of their lives (unfollowing, etc).
Gabby then accused certain "friends" of using her for subscribers, and being homophobic (I'm sure someone has receipts)
A few months later at Christmas/New Year's time, Gabby tried to reach out to them, but they were not interested.
What was the telling them to go home thing about? How did we know about this? I vaguely remember it but can’t pinpoint it

Reactions: 5
What was the telling them to go home thing about? How did we know about this? I vaguely remember it but can’t pinpoint it
They were supposed to be going to stay with her when she was living at her first flat in Brighton.
They texted her on their way, to say that they would be running late.
Gabby threw a fit and told them not to come.

I can't remember if they ended up staying anyway, or getting a hotel room in Brighton.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
They were supposed to be going to stay with her when she was living at her first flat in Brighton.
They texted her on their way, to say that they would be running late.
Gabby threw a fit and told them not to come.

I can't remember if they ended up staying anyway, or getting a hotel room in Brighton.
I seem to recall one of the twins ended up telling this story ‘as a joke’ with Gabby laughing about what a ~ diva ~ she’d been but also you could tell they didn’t think it was a joke

Reactions: 15
I seem to recall one of the twins ended up telling this story ‘as a joke’ with Gabby laughing about what a ~ diva ~ she’d been but also you could tell they didn’t think it was a joke
This is what I was trying to remember- how we actually found out about it. I vaguely remember it being in a vlog in Gabby’s flat and they were laughing about it but you could tell it was just awkward

Reactions: 12
Can't get over her showing her 'Plant Lady' print surrounded by faux plants with a straight face.

And her flower 'boookey' lol

Reactions: 14
She really says in the new video that she doesn’t know how to use the cricut🙄🙄 she spent £400 on it so that she could
print her own stickers, and doesn’t even use it. This girl really bought stuff for the aesthetic value huh

• Wow
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.