Gabriella Lindley #21 There’s Margot, Celeste & Gavin the ghost...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So we know she has 3 new pins: plant lady (🙄) and Nellie but what do we think the other is?! I’m guessing it’s a cup of coffee........ but bolognese or a bowl of the ham hock soup she lives off of would have been more true to form 🤣
I have a pin of a black coffee that says "dark like my soul" and if the pink princess puts out something like that I will die laughing. I can totally see her doing that though.

Surely if that is a cup of coffee, it would have made more sense for her to have a super sugary extra syrup extra whip frappucino or whatever the hell it is she drinks. The mind boggles.

Reactions: 12
I have a pin of a black coffee that says "dark like my soul" and if the pink princess puts out something like that I will die laughing. I can totally see her doing that though.

Surely if that is a cup of coffee, it would have made more sense for her to have a super sugary extra syrup extra whip frappucino or whatever the hell it is she drinks. The mind boggles.
Giant nut lattes

• Haha
Reactions: 5
so these pins are completely unrelated to Christmas. even though it's meant to be a Christmas collection??

Reactions: 13
so these pins are completely unrelated to Christmas. even though it's meant to be a Christmas collection??
stop being a hater, Gob hates Christmas (but loves the run up to it) (but decorates outrageously) (but hates the actual day) so how dare you expect her to release a boring traditional Christmas collecshun. This is what Christmas means to her - her cat (nellie pin) and lies (plant lady) so her so so niche pins are actually soooo cute and on point.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Damn Daniel, back at it again with the crying insta stories...
Gabs please have some self-respect and stop posting this shite. What are you trying to achieve?

For those who can’t see her stories, she was in “too much pain” to go to breakfast so Slave Jane made her a greasy fry-up (who wouldn’t want that if they were in excruciating abdominal pain??) and a hot water bottle... which has for some reason made Gabs cry 🙄🙄🙄

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 56
Gabs please have some self-respect and stop posting this shite. What are you trying to achieve?

For those who can’t see her stories, she was in “too much pain” to go to breakfast so Slave Jane made her a greasy fry-up (who wouldn’t want that if they were in excruciating abdominal pain??) and a hot water bottle... which has for some reason made Gabs cry 🙄🙄🙄
AKA: "I can't be arsed to pack up orders or go to the post office for a few days and anyway my mum is here so it's time for a mystery illness to appear for maximum sympathy and junk food!"

Reactions: 45

Look at all the pig on her plate.

And potato smilies for a 26 year old?

Gabriella Lindley #22 - In pain but dnt wanna pork about it, PM me hun

• Haha
Reactions: 37
her eyes aren't even watery, there's just one single drop (of water?)

She reminds me of one of my super lazy, entitled students who does all the multiple choice exercises but when there's a writing due for the next day her mom calls me every time to tell me she's very sick and can't make it to the class omg :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
She really has a pallet of a child
The bacon and sausages are cooked to duck. Looks revolting. I'm just going to ignore the potato smiles that's embarassing as a supposedly fully grown adult, why would she buy/eat those.

Reactions: 21
That single fake tear was hilarious. Top content Gabs, thanks for the laughs!!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I really, really don’t bleeping get it!!! I have had the last three weeks off work with sciatica that hit me out of nowhere. I spent the first three days crying in pain on the damn floor and the rest of the time in on and off pain.. I haven’t felt like eating most days so have been having fruit and salad throughout the day. She has supposed ABDOMINAL pain. bleeping abdominal pain and she wants to eat tit like that??? And if this pain is real (a big fat if) and Jane believes is real why would she serve up tit like that to her??!! I mean the fact she’s bleeping 26 in the first place is one thing but if she’s got all these terrible stomach issues why would you serve her utter crap??? Give her some cereal with fibre and fruit or tell her to get her own damn breakfast.

The fact that she even feels like eating that crap shows that this whole stomach pain is a lot of crap. That’s like scoffing down a KFC meal when you’ve just thrown up. Just the thought of eating that when you don’t feel well is enough to make a normal person vomit

Jane you honestly should be ashamed of yourself if you really made that for Gabby. If she demanded it and you made it for her? Then you are absolutely pathetic. Sorry, but it’s true

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
That Insta Story with the single tear is new levels of cringeworthy. I can barely look at it because it makes me scrunch my face up in secondhand embarrassment.

That breakfast!! Who eats like that when they’re in pain? She’s so addicted to salt and fat and sugar, I swear. They’re her only friends.

Reactions: 46
I really, really don’t bleeping get it!!! I have had the last three weeks off work with sciatica that hit me out of nowhere. I spent the first three days crying in pain on the damn floor and the rest of the time in on and off pain.. I haven’t felt like eating most days so have been having fruit and salad throughout the day. She has supposed ABDOMINAL pain. bleeping abdominal pain and she wants to eat tit like that??? And if this pain is real (a big fat if) and Jane believes is real why would she serve up tit like that to her??!! I mean the fact she’s bleeping 26 in the first place is one thing but if she’s got all these terrible stomach issues why would you serve her utter crap??? Give her some cereal with fibre and fruit or tell her to get her own damn breakfast.

The fact that she even feels like eating that crap shows that this whole stomach pain is a lot of crap. That’s like scoffing down a KFC meal when you’ve just thrown up. Just the thought of eating that when you don’t feel well is enough to make a normal person vomit

Jane you honestly should be ashamed of yourself if you really made that for Gabby. If she demanded it and you made it for her? Then you are absolutely pathetic. Sorry, but it’s true
Abso-bleeping-lutely spot on. It infuriates me also. Reminds me of my sisters ex who would complain no end about migranes but drink 12 red bulls a day?!?

She needs a serious detox from the processed food, especially meat. It is classed as class 1 carcinogenic ffs, same as smoking.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
It’s actually depressing how bloody predictable she is tbh

Edit to add if I have an endo flare there’s no way I could stomach a giant plate of crap food like that lol half the time the pain is so nauseating I can’t eat. Never would I be like ‘oh damn my insides feel like they’re rotting again someone please fetch me a greasy fry up because that’ll help” 🙄

Reactions: 19
I was watching old vlogs today and she says she was diagnosed with a few things by a psychiatrist here and was in some kind of mental health institution (she said she took a month off because of all this):

She basically said she was suicidal, so she HAS been diagnosed but has she ever said what with? I feel I missed this video.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
I was watching old vlogs today and she says she was diagnosed with a few things by a psychiatrist here and was in some kind of mental health institution (she said she took a month off because of all this):

She basically said she was suicidal, so she HAS been diagnosed but has she ever said what with? I feel I missed this video.
She said 3 things - depression anxiety and an eating disorder?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.