Gabriella Lindley #21 There’s Margot, Celeste & Gavin the ghost...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's done nothing on her shop insta for days, way to keep engagement up!

Reactions: 25
drinking game: take a shot every time gabby says 'super' in her office tour

Reactions: 9
She looks like a completely different person in the 2018. Lucy wood still looks more or less identical and, i dont know the other woman so can't comment. But gabby - wow, a dramatic change.

Lose the salty processed meat gabby. Think of your bp! Young people are suffering life altering strokes due in large part to their diets, which are a mirror image to your own (currently) and Gabby is in her mid to late twenties now. She isn't the 'young' 18 - 24 bracket anymore.
I think she also needs to let the lip and cheek fillers dissolve. Her natural lips suited her face more and the cheek fillers... Well, duck me, they need to go. Both the slimy, rubbery slug lips and the ping pong balls in her "cheekbones" only make her look bigger.

Reactions: 11
There was a recent video where she got Greek food, basically had a chicken gyro with no sauce and the way she pronounced tzaziki made me crack up 😂😂😂

Reactions: 20
Editing three videos is hard work? Oh please. You get to sit on your sofa, take breaks when you want, wear your pyjamas all day, not be confined to a time schedule, not interrupted by colleagues or customers. She has no clue about the real world.

the only reason editing takes her so long is because she gets distracted/can’t be bothered to do more than about half hours work at one time. Honestly youtube has done nothing for the work ethic of young people it’s honestly made them lazier

• Heart
Reactions: 29
This is what I was trying to remember- how we actually found out about it. I vaguely remember it being in a vlog in Gabby’s flat and they were laughing about it but you could tell it was just awkward
I thought it was when she was living in London that kicked it all off? They were all meant to be going to see Fifth Harmony together then staying over at Gab’s and Gabbie pulled out last minute, then the girls asked if they could still stay over (I’m pretty sure it was day-of the gig that this all happened which is why they asked) and she said no, so they had to do everything last minute? There was a vlog of them going and they were at the train station and one of them asked the other how they were feeling (think it was Lydia asking Lucy) and she said she was stressed

I’ve definitely read this before somewhere and now I can’t find it lmao

Edit: found it on YTT FAQ lol

Reactions: 19
Editing three videos is hard work? Oh please. You get to sit on your sofa, take breaks when you want, wear your pyjamas all day, not be confined to a time schedule, not interrupted by colleagues or customers. She has no clue about the real world.

the only reason editing takes her so long is because she gets distracted/can’t be bothered to do more than about half hours work at one time. Honestly youtube has done nothing for the work ethic of young people it’s honestly made them lazier
Exactly!!! She’s so out of touch with reality. The rest of us do not get to watch Friends in the background and laze around in PJ’s all day cuddling our cats and getting freebies all under the pretense of working. She has no idea what hard work is and then has the audacity to complain about being up all night “working” when it’s only because she didn’t do tit during the day. Nothing pisses me off more than these youtubers and influencers who think they’re out here doing God’s work instead of thanking their lucky stars that they made it by being at the right place at the right time. Most of us are not so lucky - we have to work our asses off day in day out to stay afloat.

• Angry
Reactions: 27
Exactly!!! She’s so out of touch with reality. The rest of us do not get to watch Friends in the background and laze around in PJ’s all day cuddling our cats and getting freebies all under the pretense of working. She has no idea what hard work is and then has the audacity to complain about being up all night “working” when it’s only because she didn’t do tit during the day. Nothing pisses me off more than these youtubers and influencers who think they’re out here doing God’s work instead of thanking their lucky stars that they made it by being at the right place at the right time. Most of us are not so lucky - we have to work our asses off day in day out to stay afloat.
The most 'work' gabby did was getting zoe to be her friend. Really it was networking, and pretty well played for a teenager but, Gabby thought it meant they were really best friends FOREVER and, was waiting for Alfie to dump her so she could sweep in and take up prime position.

Tasks take her forever as she is watching Netflixs, munching constantly on something from a poor unfortunate pig, annoying her cat + face timing her mum or doing something on her phone that could wait until she has an offical break. A walk round the block twice a day (pretend commute) and she could check her phone for 20 mins when she gets back.

Lastly, and this is important, do not bring your phone into the loo. You do not need to film yourself. Get in, do your business, flush with lid down, wash hands - with soap. Leave.

Reactions: 27
I’m really struggling to understand where she gets the idea that her videos take so long to film. For a vlog, she’s choosing what to film, then selecting clips from that, cutting them down, adding sound effects, transition/end cards, text and tit and then bam. I doubt it takes her long to cut out the bits she doesn’t want in the vlog.

Then for sit-down videos, surely she’d be following something of a script? If not, she definitely should. She could google words other than “cute” and “nice” and look reasonably intelligent for a change. Then she’d just do takes of the script rather than rambling and having to cut out loads of bullshit. Close up shots, pose-y shots, music, cards, text, done. I don’t understand how these are taking her hours of overnight work to finish.

Sponsored content I understand must take a bit longer because they might send it back to you for edits and whatnot, but we know she makes up any excuse to get out of filming. “Ohhhh the lighting isn’t good today”, she says when she has (or had, at least) studio lights 🙄

Reactions: 13
Gabriella Lindley#22 what the hell! Margo didn’t sell! Only the pin, that was fit for the bin!

Reactions: 15
Am I right in saying she didn’t post anything for world mental health day?

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.