Gabriella Lindley #21 There’s Margot, Celeste & Gavin the ghost...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really says in the new video that she doesn’t know how to use the cricut🙄🙄 she spent £400 on it so that she could
print her own stickers, and doesn’t even use it. This girl really bought stuff for the aesthetic value huh
I nearly bought one of these and I swear they offer you a free lesson or something when you buy it 👀

Reactions: 9
They were supposed to be going to stay with her when she was living at her first flat in Brighton.
They texted her on their way, to say that they would be running late.
Gabby threw a fit and told them not to come.

I can't remember if they ended up staying anyway, or getting a hotel room in Brighton.
Slightly not related but sort of. Didn't Gabs meet Lucy this year pre pandemic or maybe it was 2019? Gabs train was late and she spilled water or something like that happened on her pants? She was in a bathroom trying to dry them with the blower? So like it's acceptable for her to be late but not others?

Reactions: 10
The being late thing was stupid anyway, if I recall they weren’t even going somewhere like an event, just going to stay with Gabby? Like why blow up over that?

Reactions: 10
Tell me I’m not the only one who literally cannot stand her stories when she does one boomerang after another pulling these stupid ass faces and expressions. I know she thinks she’s being so “quirky” and “cute” but she’s actually delusional. PSA Gabbon: no one wants to see up your nostrils and constant eye-rolling for 7 stories straight. Get a grip.

Last edited:
Reactions: 36
Her saying she can’t use the cricut is ridiculous. My mum bought one when I was 10 years old (she is actually creative and has been featured in magazines unlike Gabby who is doing this for content as she has nothing else going on in her life) and I learnt how to use it the same day. Why did she bother buying it if she wasn’t going to use it? Why not wait and see how the stickers sell before buying a machine that costs hundreds of pounds?

Reactions: 21
I seem to recall one of the twins ended up telling this story ‘as a joke’ with Gabby laughing about what a ~ diva ~ she’d been but also you could tell they didn’t think it was a joke
Anyone know which vlog this is in?

Reactions: 3
She wouldn't know work if it trotted up to her and slapped her across her hammy gerbil cheeks
Screenshot_20201010-140440_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Her saying she can’t use the cricut is ridiculous. My mum bought one when I was 10 years old (she is actually creative and has been featured in magazines unlike Gabby who is doing this for content as she has nothing else going on in her life) and I learnt how to use it the same day. Why did she bother buying it if she wasn’t going to use it? Why not wait and see how the stickers sell before buying a machine that costs hundreds of pounds?
She literally has all the time in the world to learn how to use it too. Loads of people I know who run shops on the side learnt how to use a cricut in an afternoon, she could spend days learning how to do it if she wanted to.

Reactions: 14
She wouldn't know work if it trotted up to her and slapped her across her hammy gerbil cheeks View attachment 271406
Right? It’s such a bleeping insult to those of us who work ACTUAL full-time jobs and make not even a fraction in comparison but these Youtubers and Influencers are so out of touch with reality that they cannot comprehend what the rest of us do. I’m so sick of the “I work so hard, editing and filming myself complaining and eating bacon all day is so much work guise you wouldn’t even understand how hard it is” as if the rest of us do bum duck nothing all day. I’d like to see her TRY to live one day in my shoes.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
She literally has all the time in the world to learn how to use it too. Loads of people I know who run shops on the side learnt how to use a cricut in an afternoon, she could spend days learning how to do it if she wanted to.
I know. My mum was working a full time job, raising me and my sister, running a house, yet we both managed to learn how to use it within a couple of hours of her opening it 🤣 but of course Gabby has to dedicate an entire day to it

Reactions: 15
Right? It’s such a bleeping insult to those of us who work ACTUAL full-time jobs and make not even a fraction in comparison but these Youtubers and Influencers are so out of touch with reality that they cannot comprehend what the rest of us do. I’m so sick of the “I work so hard, editing and filming myself complaining and eating bacon all day is so much work guise you wouldn’t even understand how hard it is” as if the rest of us do bum duck nothing all day. I’d like to see her TRY to live one day in my shoes.
'The rest of us do bum duck nothing all day'😂 Amazing. I'm going to use this phrase from now on.

I can't imagine filming and editing a video would take 8 hours. So even when daily filming they can't be doing as many hours as we do. Also it is such EASY money to film yourself in your pjs eating and complaining. I mean you could add 3 hours to our working days by including travel time to get to work. Plus the responsibility we have at work having to meet deadlines and have ACTUAL meetings every week. Reading Gabby's caption made me angry. She hasn't a bum duck clue. Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I know. My mum was working a full time job, raising me and my sister, running a house, yet we both managed to learn how to use it within a couple of hours of her opening it 🤣 but of course Gabby has to dedicate an entire day to it
Dedicating an entire day wouldn't even be so ludicrous if she wasn't making the most basic witch stickers i've ever seen in my life.
Not one ounce of creativity or originality in her body.

Reactions: 15
I would love to see a reality show where influencers like Gabby would have to do a day at different jobs. A week at various jobs. So 5 jobs in total. I would love to see her waitress, work at Mc Donald's, be a teacher, work at Royal Mail as a post woman and a call centre worker. All stressful in different ways. Would love to see her carry a heavy bag of mail and walk really far and have people complain about their post to her. Can someone please make this show?

• Heart
Reactions: 49
I would love to see a reality show where influencers like Gabby would have to do a day at different jobs. A week at various jobs. So 5 jobs in total. I would love to see her waitress, work at Mc Donald's, be a teacher, work at Royal Mail as a post woman and a call centre worker. All stressful in different ways. Would love to see her carry a heavy bag of mail and walk really far and have people complain about their post to her. Can someone please make this show?
That's a great idea
What about Gabby collecting the bins ? Working in a meat factory ?
I'd definitely watch it

Reactions: 17
Why the heck has she got so many post it notes? Is she planning on wiping her ass with them when she runs out of toilet paper?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I want to see gobbz work in a care home since she loooooves old people so much.
goobz, I’ll give you one of my 13 hour shifts at my care home and see how you do :)

Reactions: 41
She wouldn't know work if it trotted up to her and slapped her across her hammy gerbil cheeks View attachment 271406
I still can’t get over how ridiculous those boxes look in the background. Like why the fudge would anyone want that in their house?? Even if the only guest she has is Jane, it’s still just absurd

Reactions: 20
I can't imagine filming and editing a video would take 8 hours. So even when daily filming they can't be doing as many hours as we do. Also it is such EASY money to film yourself in your pjs eating and complaining. I mean you could add 3 hours to our working days by including travel time to get to work. Plus the responsibility we have at work having to meet deadlines and have ACTUAL meetings every week. Reading Gabby's caption made me angry. She hasn't a bum duck clue. Lol
A couple of months ago my boss recorded a 30 min presentation and asked me to edit it on imovie, admittedly it was probably a simpler edit than most yt videos (i just had to overlay a power point at the right moments and cut out any big gaps) but it took me, someone with limited editing experience, 2 hours tops. Gabby has been doing this for YEARS, it certainly would not take her 8 hours to edit her 10 minute crap videos that she’s been repeating for years now

ETA: this isn’t even an attack at gabby specifically, just all youtubers when they talk about how much work editing videos takes. no doubt that every aspect of their job together takes up a whole day but surely the editing part is easy. sick of hearing about it.

Reactions: 33
A couple of months ago my boss recorded a 30 min presentation and asked me to edit it on imovie, admittedly it was probably a simpler edit than most yt videos (i just had to overlay a power point at the right moments and cut out any big gaps) but it took me, someone with limited editing experience, 2 hours tops. Gabby has been doing this for YEARS, it certainly would not take her 8 hours to edit her 10 minute crap videos that she’s been repeating for years now

ETA: this isn’t even an attack at gabby specifically, just all youtubers when they talk about how much work editing videos takes. no doubt that every aspect of their job together takes up a whole day but surely the editing part is easy. sick of hearing about it.
Gabby's bestie, sorry I mean arch nemesis and recieved of Zoella's affections, Alfie Deyes, is the only vlogger who has ever been honest about editing. When he used to daily vlog he said often how it took him 10 minutes to edit a video. That was when he was less of a twit and somewhat likeable. Nowadays he lies and makes out that editing is some drawn out process, but us Tattlers have good memories. We can see through his bullshit. I just want bloggers to be honest, fine make a fortune, release a ghostwritten book and tit products, but he honest about it. Don't lie and say it was always a dream to be an author or whatever it's bullshit.

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.