Gabriella Lindley #21 There’s Margot, Celeste & Gavin the ghost...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was scrolling through her shop’s page and found this in the tagged pictures... Was there a plant lady sticker ?! 🤣
1BA9A843-E813-442B-B075-46F2619FB136.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I was scrolling through her shop’s page and found this in the tagged pictures... Was there a plant lady sticker ?! 🤣View attachment 272254
The audacity of those plant/pumpkin girl stickers. She wasn't even bothered to change anything but the colours and what she was holding. She couldn't have made it any more obvious that the "halloween collection" was a last minute thought.

Reactions: 24
If she went to a see a psychiatrist for a diagnosis why wouldn’t she follow through with appointments? Did she just want to take the tablets and hope all of her problems magically go away?

Reactions: 16
I don’t know about anyone else, but I’ve only gotta think about crying and my eyes get red and puffy. The fact her eyes don’t look watery in the slightest and no redness in sight makes it look like she just put a solitary drop of water on her face for the gram. head!

Also I noticed the I missed the t off Margot in my last post. It was late, that’s my excuse 😊

Reactions: 13
If she went to a see a psychiatrist for a diagnosis why wouldn’t she follow through with appointments? Did she just want to take the tablets and hope all of her problems magically go away?
Yep, that video was from 2016. She said she’d been feeling so low she went to a ‘mental hospital’ and saw a psychiatrist, and that the reason she was staying at home a lot was because she had to avoid situations that make her feel anxious, and she hopes she won’t feel like that for long, and be able to get out and do more stuff in the future. She was still going out with friends ( well, stalking Hobbie, going to his gigs with members of her management team). It’s actually pretty tragic, that four years later she’s made no progress, has had no therapy and has lost all of her friends. She had a real chance to turn her life around then, but instead chose avoidance tactics to deal with her anxiety, rather than face it and get proper help for it.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
WHY is she restocking the constipated cat pin?! 😂
It took so long to sell out that interest was clearly already massively petering out?!
If it had all gone straight away then sure but ?!?!?

Reactions: 9
Bs she has stomach pain. I've had stomach pain where I can't even breathe it hurts so bad. It also makes me not even an ounce hungry. In fact It actually makes me barf my food up that I had before the pain. Even the moments where I even feel somewhat better I would not eat like that. I had some yogurt only cause I know I should eat something even tho I wasn't even hungry at all. Would eat it slow so it would not make me barf again. And that smile smirk at the end after she pouts with a frown face cmon who would smile and eat if they have stomach pain? I look depressed all day when I'm in pain.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Maybe she’s pork intolerant! Imagine! I get stomach ache after eating anything pig related, but I have crohns and I think it might be related to that. My mum used to get stomach pain after eating anything pig related as well but she had colitis. Maybe she should try cutting out pig from her diet and see if that helps. But we all know she would die of starvation if she did that!

Remember when she pretended she was vegetarian then vegan? 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Is there a way to actually view her Insta stories without actually signing up for Instagram? I deleted mine after accidentally liking a picture of my exes new girlfriend and exposing myself as the creepy stalker I am

• Haha
Reactions: 57
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.