Gabriella Lindley #19 juniper moon, business tycoon, don’t follow her account too soon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she actually just leaving manky tuna in Nelly’s bowl overnight?
As if constantly feeding him tuna wasn’t bad enough she’s gonna leave it out to go rotten? 🙃

• Sick
Reactions: 25
Honestly looks better. I don't know why she wastes so much money at hair salons to strip her hair every few months for a colour that looks like dog tit. (If dark hair suits you, go to that salon and get your hair coloured professionally so it won't go mad from box dye build up next time you want to do something to it jfc.)

Reactions: 64
Imagine changing your hair colour so much because you can’t change your awful personality... harsh but true

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Obviously her inner gemini is soooooooo indecisive haha just can't settle on one hair colour cos i'm just a gemini lmao!!!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 37
How long DID the "blonde" last in the end? I don't think it was even two months. What a phenomenal waste of money.

Reactions: 35
Bet the hairdresser who spent all the time on Gobble's hair to get slated for it on YT and IG is really pleased seeing that. At least she probably won't have to see her again. Imagine asking someone to go to all that effort and then just be like 'naa bored now'

Reactions: 33
I think she’s posed like that on purpose to be like the art work. Is she ‘cleverer’ enough for that

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
She
Gabby is a drain to the NHS. No work ethic. Can’t even carry stuff without complaining about a bruise. Lives off money that she did not earn (grannys inheritance).

Given how racist gobby and her family are, they are the biggest parasite of them all.
To be fair she has probably paid a decent amount in via her taxes. Butttt yeah you're right she'll have cost it more.

She'd feel better if she had less time solo to focus on herself. Maybe a cattery rescue needs someone to answer the phones or clean out the cats once a week?

Bet the hairdresser who spent all the time on Gobble's hair to get slated for it on YT and IG is really pleased seeing that. At least she probably won't have to see her again. Imagine asking someone to go to all that effort and then just be like 'naa bored now'
It was horrible though. She was meant to go bavk to have it lightened again wasn't she? Platinum blonde like hobbys gf.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
She always looks smug to me but I can never figure out why.

Not being funny mate, but potting up a baby plant, going to the doctors, pie supper and dying your hair isn’t exactly novel or enriching content. Why do you think viewers will get anything out of it?

ETA: I hope she gets some kind of style cut into her hair because she is going to give me some strong Neil from a Young Ones vibes

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Why can’t she just admit she hated her hair? What a waste of time and money 🤦🏼‍♀️ she is so predictable lmao

Can’t see anyone getting ‘pissy’ on here about dying your hair dark again Gabs, we’ve been nagging you for months to do it. IT LOOKS SO MUCH BETTER! See, we’re not the horrible witches everyone makes us out to be. Constructive criticism is not hate, I’m going to design a bleeping T Shirt with those damn words on it!

She posted the photo of her "blonde" hair on the 22/07/2020 so she almost lasted 2 months!
Also, I don't get why she has to draw attention to the negativity of people "getting pissy".. like if she was just honest and said that she enjoyed the blonde hair but feels more like herself in the brown we'd all be like fair play for trying it out!
But nooo victimgh0st strikes again

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.