Gabriella Lindley #19 juniper moon, business tycoon, don’t follow her account too soon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So now she’s got another “ailment” to get attention from.

JESUS CHRIST! Does she ever stop?

Reactions: 28
She said yesterday she was on her period... your boobs almost always feel more tender etc on your period and you may experience changes in the way they feel to the touch - most likely hormonal
Of course GP has to refer, they always do with that type of thing. But yeah, that's why they tell you to check after your period too, to see if any lumpiness or tenderness etc is still there which usually it's not

Reactions: 33
I’m surprised she went without Jane. Or is Jane still there?
Of course it’s good she’s getting her boob checked, but she’s had so much surgery, I’m inclined to think it might have something to do with that? Didn’t she have a boob job and then another boob job to correct the first one?

Reactions: 16
I’m surprised she went without Jane. Or is Jane still there?
Of course it’s good she’s getting her boob checked, but she’s had so much surgery, I’m inclined to think it might have something to do with that? Didn’t she have a boob job and then another boob job to correct the first one?
yeah surely with all that surgery she would eventually end up with scare tissue inside her breast.

Reactions: 8
In her story she says 'guyzzzz it's not my fault I'm always ill, 2020 must not be my year!' or something similar to that, just shows her lack of awareness because 2020 ISN'T ANYBODY'S YEAR. Does she think she's the only human suffering on this planet right now?!!?

Reactions: 54
She said yesterday she was on her period... your boobs almost always feel more tender etc on your period and you may experience changes in the way they feel to the touch - most likely hormonal
Of course GP has to refer, they always do with that type of thing. But yeah, that's why they tell you to check after your period too, to see if any lumpiness or tenderness etc is still there which usually it's not
Long term bad diet also has an effect on breast pain. All that sugar and milky starbucks.

Reactions: 18
yeah surely with all that surgery she would eventually end up with scare tissue inside her breast.
She has a boob job didn’t she? And she didn’t follow the after care? I feel like she did but I can’t remember what she has actually had done vs what she claims she’s had done

Reactions: 8
Just casually mentioning that she’s off to die her hair at the end of her story 🙄 that didn’t take long
she literally can’t see anything through, and going blonde didn’t even require any effort on her part... she just has to sit in a chair and pay for the service.This girl just wants instant gratification and I can’t wait for her business to not take off so she can give that up too.

Reactions: 12
She's had 3 boob jobs if I remember correctly! One was too natural, second to make them look 'more fake' was 'botched' (sure..) and the third was to correct that

• Wow
Reactions: 24
I seriously think she isn’t going to stop until there is something wrong with her... I think that’s what she wants....

• Sad
Reactions: 21
God she's annoying. What's with the weird dance? She's like somebody's embarrassing try hard aunt who's desperate to be cool and quirky. Also the turd bun pains me.
Screenshot_20200918-181930_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 14
Gabbie: make sure you get your boobs checked

also gabbie: my smear test was HORRIBLE LISTEN TO ME IT WAS SO BAD

I don’t care if you want to be honest about your experience but she went around shouting about how traumatic it was and how awful it was and her cervix was the most tilted ones doctors had ever seen

• Haha
Reactions: 36
It’s funny how in one story earlier today she was wearing that graphic tee and horrible jeans then when’s she back from the doctors she’s changed into the usual jumpsuit. Clearly just wearing the first outfit to fit in with her new business ✨aesthetic✨ for Instagram

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.