Gabriella Lindley #19 juniper moon, business tycoon, don’t follow her account too soon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s popular influencers out there who have no threads/or like just praise on these sites. Because they’re not problematic, the people who have millions of threads are liars/toxic people with a platform. It speaks for itself
If you can’t deal with a gossip forum, god forbid you have to deal with papparazi and tabloids 😭 the comments of daily mail can be worse then here

• Heart
Reactions: 45
I also find it very hard to believe that she doesn't have an account to post about other youtubers lmao

Reactions: 57
When I lived at home water in my house tasted fine, water in my friends house a 5 min walk away tasted so metallic it was like drinking blood 🤢 so it could just be the water in her flat. Not another health issue 🙄
I thought so! She could have just said that. There wasn't any need to bring up any condition to justify it. That's the thing with her, it's always some elaborate excuse when all she has to do is say the truth, that her flat has hard water and that usually tastes metallic as hell. She's burying herself in all these lies and stories that it's getting hard to be consistent with them. This was from a vlog 2 years ago. Look at the state she's in now.

Reactions: 10
There's definitely been comments here I don't agree with or think are too harsh and I've openly said I don't like those. However Gabs has also been rude/if not ruder than some things I've seen on this site as well.

Reactions: 24
I also find it very hard to believe that she doesn't have an account to post about other youtubers lmao
THIS. I mean she's all about the shAdE and bEinG saSsY. She's the ultimate keyboard warrior! And she's always been that "toxic" friend, or at least that's what I get from what she chooses to show online. Hundreds of people don't just make up these things and choose to band together to bring someone down merely out of sPitE, jEalOusY and nEGatiVity. People with actual lives and priorities, at that. Of course, there will always be a couple of unnecessarily rude and disgusting comments, but think of the rest who have actual constructive criticism and advice to offer. That's such an easy and overused template that problematic "influencers" use to excuse their bad behaviour.:rolleyes::rolleyes:😖

Reactions: 24
Youtubers really think they have it The Worst, just wipe your tears away with that 15k sponsorship deal you just made. I had a student (10 years old) a couple of years ago call me a fat ugly witch, and my reaction was just "well being called fat is a new one 😂" I'd like to see Gabby in the real world dealing with students that have anger issues throwing chairs in the classroom and having the get the rest of the class out of the room safely. She has no idea what it's like for us peasants who work our arses off for pennies.

• Heart
Reactions: 59
Does she really think people are suddenly going to change their mind about her if she reposts that garbage? 🙄😂😂😂 if anything it just makes me dislike her even more.

duck OFF GOBBY YOU ENTITLED LITTLE tit!

Expects to just sit around on her arse all day eating ham, toast and biscuits, while doodling away on her iPad and making up a few boxes, then watch the money roll in so she can buy another house with the proceeds.

Naaa duck you!

You’re a lazy lying witch who does nothing but piss people off, which is why only your own mother loves you, and that’s only because she has to.

Start doing something to actually earn all that money you’re raking in for doing duck all!
Accept that you’re a crappy person, and if you put your life online everyone else is going to see what a crappy person you are and call you out on it. Stop playing the victim! No one cares! Also, stop pretending to be ill! No one cares about that anymore either because you've got something wrong with you every week. And if it’s not you getting scanned it’s Nellie. Attention, attention, attention! That’s all you want 24/7!

And you’re so arrogant that your business is going to be a rip roaring success that you’ve made up 3 million boxes, over bought on stock and blocked anyone that dared to follow your crappy account, because you clearly think you can afford to lose prospective buyers. Good luck with that! Moron!

Reactions: 31
That's complete bullshit. The justification in using this site is that the intention isn't to impact the influencers in question, it's to share an opinion with others who may/may not feel the same way, in a place that the influencers do not have to read negative things about themselves. The messages are not sent directly to them, if we all wanted to make influencers feel bad then we would be sending them directly to them wouldn't we? God, they really are entitled morons. It is their own choice to read messages on this site, nobody is forcing them to, if Gabby wants to spend her "social media break" reading a thread about herself then she has to be prepared that there are going to be opinions/comments that she doesn't like. If she can't hack it, she shouldn't have a job in the public eye. I don't agree with rude/unhelpful messages being sent/bad comments being made directly to influencers, but constructive criticism sent directly to them is OKAY and they are ridiculous for blocking people that send that stuff. If I worked in a shop, and I was rude to a customer, I would expect the customer to say something back/complain to somebody about it, whereas if anyone tells Gabby she is unprofessional/rude, they get blocked and called a hater. I would love to see them all working normal jobs for a month just so they can see what the real world is like.

• Heart
Reactions: 61
A third of her Instagram followers are fake accounts. Let that sink in. She’s so insecure and desperate, she has bought 200,000 fake followers.
I mean, aside from that, I think she is ridiculous, and she has lied about so many stupid things, it’s laughable. She’s incredibly dumb, incessantly negative, has no sense of humour, does the most strange things and acts like it’s normal, but the audacity she has to buy that many followers is actually criminal. I have no sympathy for her.
for real, I know someone has already said this but there should be regulations about this. I know engagement has a factor in sponsorships and ads but it’s fraudulent to say you have x amount of followers when a large fraction of them are inactive, fake accounts that you have paid for

Reactions: 25
How many times have we read:
If you don't like this video, don't watch it,
or unsubscribe, or
no one is forcing you to watch this video, don't comment rude things just leave.
(on the comment section of her videos or another "creator")

Well Gabz if you don't like it here, do not come to read.

this is not a school were you must go every day to get a diploma and the school mates bully you and you have to figure out how to walk by the aisles in spite that. Close the window, focus on your marvelous business, walk outside, throw your used cat litter. move on!

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Maybe if more influences were open to contstructive criticism to be left under their videos, then we wouldn't need to use these sites that much, if at all. Say one thing that they don't like and they'll delete the comments or turn the comments off entirely. It's childish and does not allow for growth.

Reactions: 30
Gabby just shared Helen Andersons post on to her story, take a read if you want to MEGA EYE ROLL
Ffd did she just gloss over in her head where we were saying HOW NICE HER HAIR LOOKS... It's not hatred.. It is constructive criticism and then sheer annoyance and calling out of lies and advice from our own experiences... Ugh.

Reactions: 17
when i read a post like helen's i just can't wrap my head around it.

i know it's hard to resist reading gossip sites about yourself, but if it really negatively impacts your life you need to make that effort to actively avoid it. i don't know how true this is for you all, but i don't hate any of the youtuber's i criticize on a human level. like, it's not that personal and if you have an audience there's going to be some criticism.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
You can just tell all these "influencers" posting that tit have never worked a real day in their life becuase if they had they wouldnt be able to say being a youtuber is hard and keep a straight face. Surely they have to know there are other influencers that don't get these threads, I'm sure they still have the odd gross message sent to them but in general if you're a decent human being and have a shred of integrity and intelligence youtubers can get by without any major criticisms. Gabby theres a reason you have probably one of the most active threads around, maybe look inside yourself first and see if the problem is you not us. Same with celebs, some are in the tabloids on the daily with both true and untrue tit written about them complaining that it will happen no matter what, mean while others are completely capable of staying out if it while still doing their jobs, its on you to decide why type you want to be

Reactions: 31
It’s amazing how she unfollowed Helen (sew toxic) last week and all of a sudden is sharing her post??!!

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.