Gabriella Lindley #19 juniper moon, business tycoon, don’t follow her account too soon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Insert dance after each sentence below:
-I have 500 totes and no idea how I'm gonna sell them all
-I have 345353 incomes besides yt
-next year is going to be my year
-I'm going to prove my haterz are all wrong and they are going to be soo jealous of me ....
(wait, no that was like 3 years ago and we are still waiting)

Why does she dance like your 50 year old aunt at a wedding tho?

If the tee is hers, the colours are wrong. The K and the D are too light so it looks like it says "BE IN" (wahey!)

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Insert dance after each sentence below:
-I have 500 totes and no idea how I'm gonna sell them all
-I have 345353 incomes besides yt
-next year is going to be my year
-I'm going to prove my haterz are all wrong and they are going to be soo jealous of me ....
(wait, no that was like 3 years ago and we are still waiting)

She genuinely looks absolutely bleeping mental.

If the tee is hers, the colours are wrong. The K and the D are too light so it looks like it says "BE IN" (wahey!)
“BE IN, I’M NEVER OUT”

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Gabby is a drain to the NHS. No work ethic. Can’t even carry stuff without complaining about a bruise. Lives off money that she did not earn (grannys inheritance).

Given how racist gobby and her family are, they are the biggest parasite of them all.

Reactions: 26
How can she look at photos and videos of herself now and a few years ago and not think “Yep, I look the worst I’ve ever looked. Should probably start making an effort again”

Oh but don’t forget this is the girl who won’t be talking about her health and “medical issues” online any more becoss it’s sew sew private and haters say she’s lying :/ obviously not wishing any ill health on the girl but she’s fishing for janes attention now she’s back home 🎣
Its amazing how as soon as Jane leaves she always finds something else wrong with her. It’s like she’s trying to make a Jane feel bad for going home. She never seems to be ill when Jane is there and she’s gallivanting around all over Sussex and bleeping off to Ikea!

Last edited:
Reactions: 35
Gabby is a drain to the NHS. No work ethic. Can’t even carry stuff without complaining about a bruise. Lives off money that she did not earn (grannys inheritance).
I don't think any inheritance would jave been that large though. They seem like fairly modest people who lived in a normal house there was no large country estate etc. I soibt it would have been enough to put down as a deposit etc. Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't she use it for her gastric sleeve? ?

Reactions: 18
Never known anyone to be so desperate to have medical issues wrong with them. It’s actually quite scary how much she goes to hospital or the doctors. Does she think it’s the best way to garner sympathy and attention/friendships?

her NHS file must be an interesting read 👀

Reactions: 24
Just to circle back to people asking why she would choose to live on the higher up flat, when she lived in her previous flat she ALWAYS complained about her upstairs neighbors and their elephant child (her words, not mine) for being super loud and about their kid making noise all the time. So obviously without thinking about all the stairs and heating issues, she decided to buy a higher up flat to fix all her problems. Should have rented first Gabby, at least you wouldn’t have wasted a brick ton of money on a flat you clearly hate.

Reactions: 16
Can’t quite imagine Gobs getting her pork out on TV 🥴
Storytime: Bullied by a TV company

"Guise, I applied for this show and everything went great. Got through the interviews and auditions no problem. Then when it came to filming I got self conscious and they just DID NOT CARE! I am literally not exaggerating when I say I was crying guise"

Yeah, imagine that Gabs, applying for something and having to go through with it in its entirety... Final exam shows included... Oh wait 👀💃🏻🕺🏻

Reactions: 10
Why is every meal like a 7 year old's dinner?

Screenshot_20200918-214234_Instagram.jpg

Also...ham hock lol of course

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
As if she’d ever go on the circle LOOOOOOL she wouldn’t be able to edit anything herself, it’d be her worst nightmare! The only plus is that she’s clearly got experience in catfishing

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Why is her food always so dry? Does she enjoy being bunged up? And why are peas and carrots the only veg she ever seems to eat??
The food doesn't bother me personally in itself but it's supposed to be so triggering for her and then she posts all about it and it just makes zero sense to me.

Reactions: 43
Can’t quite imagine Gobs getting her pork out on TV 🥴
She’d think she’d love the circle, she’s a catfish, chats through a screen and doesn’t go outside and they block someone as part of the elimination bet she’s pissed she wasted her opportunity to actually capitalise on being an influencer as I’ve read saffron barker’s on the celebrity version

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Just to circle back to people asking why she would choose to live on the higher up flat, when she lived in her previous flat she ALWAYS complained about her upstairs neighbors and their elephant child (her words, not mine) for being super loud and about their kid making noise all the time. So obviously without thinking about all the stairs and heating issues, she decided to buy a higher up flat to fix all her problems. Should have rented first Gabby, at least you wouldn’t have wasted a brick ton of money on a flat you clearly hate.
I was thinking, she could've bought a flat on the top floor of a house (with one flight of stairs), or a split-level flat in a house (where she didn't have anyone above her). Don't know how widely available those are in the Brighton area, but more and more houses are being converted into flats so I bet she could've found something, considering it seems to be important to her. Maybe she's thinking this now and kicking herself.

Reactions: 5
I was thinking, she could've bought a flat on the top floor of a house (with one flight of stairs), or a split-level flat in a house (where she didn't have anyone above her). Don't know how widely available those are in the Brighton area, but more and more houses are being converted into flats so I bet she could've found something, considering it seems to be important to her. Maybe she's thinking this now and kicking herself.
it wouldn’t be ✨ Aesthetic ✨ enough for her to have A flat in normal house conversion

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.