Gabriella Lindley #19 juniper moon, business tycoon, don’t follow her account too soon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God she's annoying. What's with the weird dance? She's like somebody's embarrassing try hard aunt who's desperate to be cool and quirky. Also the turd bun pains me.
View attachment 246475
Wait, did she fill her entire storage in the dining room with boxes?? There are tons of shelves in there + the ones in her office, what the hell is she stocking?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
With her surgery history, sedotary lifestyle, bmi etc. I would have thought she'd be more aware of the dangers in eating copious amounts of salty, highly processed ham.

Is her shop basically drop shipping? She hasn't 'made' anything. Has she? I think she likes the busy work and prep leading up to the launch in the way she likes the prep and busy work in moving flats and getting cosmetic surgery.

Her mother isn't a friend, if they weren't mother and daughter there is no way jane would still -in her life. Now that jane is a paid employee the power balance is out of wack. Jane should've kept her boring job and the bank because it made her independent.

Gabby has seemingly given up on face masks, social distancing and basic hygiene (!) and caring for her poor cat who wants nothing more than to escape her.

She overshares and complains constantly. Ita a symptom of being alone too much apparently. She would benefit from increasing her social activity gradually, phone call volunteering another isolated person, maybe working in a food Bank / cat shelter or similar once a week, if she exercises caution/practises hygine.
Maybe get a part time work say 1 day a week in designing or editing vids / thumbnails for other youtubers.
She doesn't want to quit YouTube she wants an ego boost where people messge her, begging her to stay and work contacts (hobby, zoe? Lucy / hannah) to contact her for hanging out and collabing. She mixes work and leisure and it never works.

She is so depressing, like a human raincloud (can't remember who said that first) only she can save herself.

Reactions: 22
Oh but don’t forget this is the girl who won’t be talking about her health and “medical issues” online any more becoss it’s sew sew private and haters say she’s lying :/ obviously not wishing any ill health on the girl but she’s fishing for janes attention now she’s back home 🎣

• Haha
Reactions: 41
It’s actually so sad that her life is so empty she needs all of these ‘illnesses’ to give her a purpose. You can see in videos and on her IG stories that she thrives off of having something ‘wrong’ with her

Reactions: 28
She's pulling that expression where you kind of take the piss out of yourself, ut she's clearly feeling herself and her glowing fairy.
The thought of her feeling her glowing fairy is actually vomit inducing

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Oh look, more chewna.

Also, please turn off the plug socket that has nothing plugged into it Grubby. Ta hun.
20200918_195750.jpg

• Sad
Reactions: 15
It's funny how she's 26 and calls it her fairy but legitimately expects us to believe she lost her virginity while she was morbidly obese, severely self conscious and being bullied about both of those factors.
If you can't use correct anatomical words now, you definitely were not mature enough to even remove a sock in front of another human as a teenager.

• Haha
Reactions: 58
Thanks guys!
With her glasses off, I get Mark Corrigan vibes from Gabby but when she has them on I always see Jim.
i love this !!!! And nelly is Wilson !!
You look niiiice Jackie. Although gobs would never say anything so kind.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Insert dance after each sentence below:
-I have 500 totes and no idea how I'm gonna sell them all
-I have 345353 incomes besides yt
-next year is going to be my year
-I'm going to prove my haterz are all wrong and they are going to be soo jealous of me ....
(wait, no that was like 3 years ago and we are still waiting)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Is the ‘be kind’ t shirt she’s wearing something she’s going to try and sell? because I swear I’ve seen so many t shirts that say be kind on now, and that isn’t even one of the nicer ones 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.