Gabriella Lindley #19 juniper moon, business tycoon, don’t follow her account too soon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t get over how much she’s ripped off that society6 print! 😲😲😲😲😲 how is she even allowed to get away with that? Someone needs to tweet those two pics side by side. And tag society6 if they’re on twitter.
She’d just block whoever tweets it then make some fake apology saying she didn’t know and start crying on instagram for sympathy, take a ‘break’ from social media for a day and demand that Jane drives down armed with packets of ham to console her.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She’d just block whoever tweets it then make some fake apology saying she didn’t know and start crying on instagram for sympathy, take a ‘break’ from social media for a day and demand that Jane drives down armed with packets of ham to console her.
Of course she would. That’s why you tweet her on a throwaway account lol already used up my one blocking or I’d do it myself 😂

Reactions: 6
Absolute bleeping moron stroking other people's cats during a pandemic, let alone when she has a cold.

Reactions: 35
I'm blocked from IG now, but she's still petting random cats that could potentially be someone's pet while she's sick?

Reactions: 15
Please don’t buy any of her stuff, you don’t know what she could do with your data! A simple Facebook search with your full name & possibly harass your family members. She isn’t one to underestimated

Reactions: 23
Remember when she said she had only assembled 8 boxes lmao this was all she had to do! but wait, she works sew sew hard !

• Haha
Reactions: 12
My least favourite trend is putting popular tiktok songs behind absolutely menial tasks to make it a lot more romantic than it actually is. Folding cardboard.

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Remember when she said she had only assembled 8 boxes lmao this was all she had to do! but wait, she works sew sew hard !
I don’t understand premaking the boxes ... stamping them ... sure,but making them up to fill both the office and dining room? Fair enough if you were so busy and needed to REALLY prepare but .... it seems pointless.

Reactions: 23
I don't know why it troubles me so much that she can't close her mouth/doesn't close her mouth fully. .but it really does make me feel jittery 😟
There's something about her that reminds me of a sausage that is about to burst out of its skin. Absolutely discostin.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I posted about the society6 print over two weeks ago, we all know Gabby reads here so she would have seen it. If she really gave a tit and had any integrity then she wouldn’t be selling a design where she’s so clearly ripped off somebody else. She doesn’t care, so tweeting her is pointless

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 26
I posted about the society6 print over two weeks ago, we all know Gabby reads here so she would have seen it. If she really gave a tit and had any integrity then she wouldn’t be selling a design where she’s so clearly ripped off somebody else. She doesn’t care, so tweeting her is pointless
How can she get away with this???

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
Imagine if she somehow gets sued! She’ll have no one to blame but herself. She thinks she’s invincible but things like this won’t be so easy to wriggle out of!

Reactions: 29
Guize don’t you know she got A* GCSE ART and when she went to college it was a toss up between musical theatre and ART she’s always been into ART guize don’t you remember her Easter Island style female heads that were ART and not meant to be anatomically correct with a skull and everything anyway you are magic guize so glad you like Jewniper Mewn ART. Plz buy.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
OT from the society6 print (though what the duck!), but I'm on day 3 of quarantine after a covid exposure (I should be fine - was distanced and masked at the time but the contact tracers told me to quarantine regardless) and I don't know how she spends all her time in her flat. I'm going INSANE not being able to go outside, to the point where I'm putting in lots of effort to do things around the house and keep myself as busy as I can. How the hell does she manage to loaf around on the couch or her bed all day without feeling dumb??? I feel like I'm wasting time and being lazy even though I have no other option right now. Also - no way in HELL she manages to get to 10k steps in her flat. I worry that I'll be lucky if I get to 10k over my entire quarantine.

Reactions: 20
Guize don’t you know she got A* GCSE ART and when she went to college it was a toss up between musical theatre and ART she’s always been into ART guize don’t you remember her Easter Island style female heads that were ART and not meant to be anatomically correct with a skull and everything anyway you are magic guize so glad you like Jewniper Mewn ART. Plz buy.
The Jewniper Mewn thing just has me cackling every time. It's pure gold.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I swear to God that I'm tempted to redraw stuff and make them 1000x better. I don't know with anyone, but it bloody triggers me as an artist by trade. At this point, I don't even care that she's swiping quotes left and right because she honestly has crap vocabulary and can't make her own creative phrases, BUT FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THE HAM IN THIS WORLD AND BEYOND AT LEAST REDESIGN IT AND MAKE IT YOUR OWN!!! and I don't mean just a font and color change. It would be one thing to release these crap designs, but it's an entirely new thing to release said crappy designs, said designs being copied and pretending like your some art prodigy and SEW ORIGINAL GOISE and I'VE BEEN WORKING ON IT FOR SEW SEW LONG. I -- 😭🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️o_O

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.