Gabriella Lindley #19 juniper moon, business tycoon, don’t follow her account too soon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know people keep typing Jewniper Mewn bc it’s funny but I keep thinking about the fact that Juniper Moon being in the thread title will bring the thread up more in any google searches for the shop/anything about it (thus opening up more eyes to how Gabby really is)

Reactions: 31
How long ago was her latest IG picture taken (last feed post on personal account)? It was posted 5 days ago but her eyebrows look drastically different from her stories today (where they're much thicker and in a horrible shape - and tinted too)

Reactions: 9
I know someone who runs a popular print business and she's already designed all her Christmas stock and is getting them printed very soon as she's getting Christmas orders already. Seems like Gabby is running a little behind! Do we have any faith she's been working on her Christmas designs in the last month?

Reactions: 16
polly did a line of premium bags like this, but she hand designed the actual bag in addition to the design:censored: looks similar
Yeah Pollys totes have all kinds of pockets and reinforced straps etc, they are not your average tote

Reactions: 9
Imagine gobs trying to pass those god awful profile doodles as prints.

Reactions: 10
She just said on her juniper moon insta story that she’s worried that she hasn’t got enough stock for the launch. Does she seriously think that all 15k followers are gonna purchase something? Plus it’s quite funny that her personal insta has 662k followers but not even a quarter are following her new business account

Reactions: 31
I know someone who runs a popular print business and she's already designed all her Christmas stock and is getting them printed very soon as she's getting Christmas orders already. Seems like Gabby is running a little behind! Do we have any faith she's been working on her Christmas designs in the last month?
Yeah she seems really behind. I know for a lot of people even though September 1st isn't technically autumn yet it's still sort of the starting point for cozy, Halloween vibes, surely that would be a better launch date. I don't know about Royal Mail but I know in Canada our postal system is still majorly backed up due to covid, my mum only lives two hours away and sent a b-day card for me on Sep 4th, my b-day is Sep 16th and it didn't arrive till the 23rd. If anyone orders her very hallowed focused prints on Oct 1st I'd be right peeved if it didn't arrive till there were only a few days left till Halloween.

The girl used to take ages to post Depop orders how is she going to cope to post orders the same day if not the second day? She also hates “small spaces” like the whole co op situation she really won’t wait in line at the post office 🙄 Lucy ships the same day or next day at the latest and polly is on the Royal Mail business thing. I’m gutted for Lucy as gab has over taken her in followers already, I personally find Lucy’s work quite cool and unique and brand fitting, I’ve also not seen any other influencer create a print shop with them knitted fruit bag things like Lucy has. And polly brand now sells cards in paper chase and smaller stationary stores

Reactions: 27
She reckons her and her friends collectively came up with the name. Yeah right.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
She must have realised when ‘juniper moon’ was already taken on Instagram, and she had to hyphenate it, that it was a grossly unoriginal name. Search for it on Instagram and there’s loads.

Reactions: 16
Wonder if gabbs is gonna charge shipping, she should really offer free shipping, both polly and Lucy are from what I can see

Reactions: 7
Also I can’t believe she chose the name by ‘going through her baby name list’ like...that is weird and a weird thing to admit to keeping in her position, soz

Reactions: 34
She just needs to change a few letters to make it original.

Jumper Moan
Jupiter Moo
Jodhpur Moat
Jennifer Mood
Juicier Moog
Jauntier Moot
Janitor Mops

... the list goes on!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Wonder if gabbs is gonna charge shipping, she should really offer free shipping, both polly and Lucy are from what I can see
Polly also does student discount very fitting for a stationary organising brand She’s also very relatable and real with her audience if she has a bad day she just huffs and looks at the positives something gob can’t do

I know she has a fair few followers on Jewniper Mewn, but 15k out of the 660k that supposedly follow her daily shite on her main account for badly edited selfies and her bozza cat is pretty appalling. It’s literally 2%.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.