Gabriella Lindley #19 juniper moon, business tycoon, don’t follow her account too soon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Okay, everything being said, I do like that all of the people she’s following are other illustration businesses. I think that’s really nice of her

Reactions: 2
Maybe if she stopped spending so much time reading here she could get her work done on time 😊

Reactions: 17
She's not following other illustrators to 'be nice', it's the easiest way to start off getting a bunch of followers to look like your account is popular - by following similar accounts so that they will follow you back, like your stuff, maybe share it.

I actually think it will do quite well, it seems like it will all be generic cutesy enough that it will be quite appealing to her youngishhh followers.

Whether she will be able to cope with posting stuff out etc is another thing... I have a small business as well as my 9-5 and when I have to pack up 50 orders at once it is actually a bit knackering! Having said that, she has all day free to do it rather than a couple of hours in the evenings...

Reactions: 39
Okay, everything being said, I do like that all of the people she’s following are other illustration businesses. I think that’s really nice of her
Not following her good friend Lucy’s business page though is she? So not that nice! Unless she’s started following her since reading here! 👋 hi gobs! We know you’re watching this site like a hawk today. Stop editing your jaw line. It looks ridiculous! If you get some work done, you can save some money and turn the heating off. Little Miss “I love the cold” 🙄

Is that a Nelly pin?

I need to learn to proof read my rants
Looks more like a nellies turd pin if it is 🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
I’m mad that Lucy has followed her and commented on her pics, like cmon girl Gabby didn’t even follow your shop account let alone interact with it!

Reactions: 35
I wondered what that was on the tote too. A Nelly pin or an abnormally shaped bat? I thought I literally just couldn't see since I'm outside on a phone and wear glasses. 🤣

Reactions: 9
I’m mad that Lucy has followed her and commented on her pics, like cmon girl Gabby didn’t even follow your shop account let alone interact with it!
I think Lucy is way savvier and more cutthroat than we give her credit for...her response to the DM about Gabby copying her said it all, imo. She wants to cash in on Gabby's following more than she wants friendship--she likely doesn't give af about Gabby as a person or a friend, but that potential $$ via Gabby's untapped base?

She seems sweet enough on her videos, I guess (I've seen like...three minutes total) but that doesn't mean she's not shrewd when it comes to her business.

ETA: I agree with you, though! It's oddly annoying.

Reactions: 19
If that tote is over a fiver I will laugh my head off.

What a pile of juvenile shite.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
She’s got nearly 10K already, such a kick in the teeth to people who actually worked for their following

• Sad
Reactions: 43
And there she is, being all nicey nice begging people to buy her tit. I wouldn’t take it for free! She worked sew sew sew hard guyzz, spending whole weekend to block anyone and everyone who tried to follow her shop. Hope she sells duck all ;)

Reactions: 19
She can buy as many fake followers as she wants but at the end of the day she is hardly going to sell anything.

Reactions: 18
She’s got nearly 10K already, such a kick in the teeth to people who actually worked for their following
Utterly depressing. There are SO many much more talented artists on Etsy and the like, too...who LOVE this work and don't just see it as another easy revenue channel to add to their already-present 493984 income streams (or whatever the f Gabby said).

Ughhh.

hate it.jpg

Here = this planet where THIS miserable creature can so easily succeed.

Reactions: 23
Silver lining is, she’s actually going to have to work if this is going to succeed, and I’m here waiting for the tit show.

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.