Gabriella Lindley #19 juniper moon, business tycoon, don’t follow her account too soon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Silver lining is, she’s actually going to have to work if this is going to succeed, and I’m here waiting for the tit show.
Yep every cloud eh! The more customers she has, the more chance she’s got of having to deal with complaints, which she won’t be able to handle professionally AT ALL!!! She will just get Jane to deal with it though probably 😏
She will probably get an influx of orders from devoted fans, who will buy something just because it’s from her. Then I think it will tail off a bit. I just can’t see why anyone but her most loyal fans would want anything she’s shown so far. Especially as the prices will probably be ridiculous as well for what they are. I’ve never been a “quote” fan anyway but obviously a lot of people are. I just think other people will be selling nicer things than she is, so unless they’re a massive fan, why would someone buy some of her over priced tat that smells of ham and cat piss?

Reactions: 19
She’ll probably leave the orders waiting to be sent next to the bags of cat tit for the full Gabz effect!

Reactions: 8
Wait so was her "stuff came up" "got too busy" excuse or whatever it was yesterday just her being too damn lazy to put on makeup to film some clips? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Does anyone know how to do those reports that show fake followers for Jewniper Mewn? Id be interested to see 😂😂

Reactions: 14
ahhh so sorry, i didnt mean any offence.

to rephrase- i cant imagine any of her followers collecting year round halloween decor, and i dont think her style or quality will be good enough for those that do.
Ooh no don't worry at all I know most people don't know that kind of community even exists 😂 I absolutely agree her followers don't seem the Halloween collecting type!

Reactions: 2
Does anyone know how to do those reports that show fake followers for Jewniper Mewn? Id be interested to see 😂😂
Gabriella: Jewniper Mewn, sleeping in till newn, winter baby born in Jewn.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 179
Gabriella: Jewniper Mewn, sleeping in till newn, winter baby born in Jewn.
Lol omg I literally had the same thread title in my head yesterday (the jewniper moon and winter baby born in June part, not the sleeps till newn part, but, LOL!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Haven’t been able to keep up with this thread but I’m actually surprised she’s managed to amass over 12k followers already. Granted, most will have no intentions of buying anything but she’s still gonna have a large amount of orders to get through.

I hope she’s prepared for some of the most hectic weeks as she runs back and forth to the post office. No one wants to receive their Halloween themed purchase on the 28th October.

I do think she’s launching way too late since this is a Halloween collection. She’s not only cutting it short on time to get the orders out, but she’s basically limiting her sales as international buyers will be concerned about receiving the goods before Halloween.

Reactions: 22
she's following Gold Dust Road!!!

HI GABBIE 👋👋👋
She’s definitely read here considering she’s started using capital letters and someone mentioned earlier that it’s more professional. Even if she is using them erratically.

Reactions: 17
I’m mad that Lucy has followed her and commented on her pics, like cmon girl Gabby didn’t even follow your shop account let alone interact with it!
looooool update: she’s followed gold dust road (from her shop account) nearly 2 months after it launched, conveniently just before her own launches! before then she pretended it didn’t exist lmao she’s such a bleep it’s actually a joke, she doesn’t deserve any success

Reactions: 40
Wouldn’t surprise me if she hadn’t even thought about the fact that people would want to buy internationally. She doesn’t seem to have a clue about anything else so far. She’s just been having fun setting up her instaworthy office.

She’s already had five people in the comments asking about international shipping, and she’s ignored all of them, whilst replying to other people

Reactions: 28
Wouldn’t surprise me if she hadn’t even thought about the fact that people would want to buy internationally. She doesn’t seem to have a clue about anything else so far. She’s just been having fun setting up her instaworthy office.

She’s already had five people in the comments asking about international shipping, and she’s ignored all of them, whilst replying to other people
Yep, I saw she had ignored one person asking about international shipping. Probably because she hasn’t got a clue yet. If she did, she would reply to them with “of course” or “not at the present time, but stay tuned ;)” (while still not having a clue 🤪)

Reactions: 18
OMG this reminded me I still have the Gabby Primark PJS 😭
Sorted the garage today and found the glass mug from her collection too! It does pose the question, why not make cat themed merch? Surely that's her niche ... cat lady (rather than plant lady) and name it after Nellie?

Also I'm curious if she did the illustration for her Primark range (90% sure she didnt) considering she's ALWAYS been sew sew into art.

EDIT: Why not call her brand Velvet Ghost?

Attachments

Reactions: 31
The way she's been bigging this up I really did think there would be a more professional pre-launch. Her whole insta story today is a mess, lying in bed at 10:30 'stayed up so late' to 'hopefully' have an announcement today. Start as you mean to go on Gabs! I don't know much about running an online store but I do know that she's totally missed the mark for a halloween launch on October 1st! This should have been launched 2 weeks ago at the latest to give herself time to fulfil potential orders/returns etc and to sell all this stock she's got that NO ONE will buy after October!

Also I'm looking at her JeWnIpEr MeWn first post and I notice that it has 30K views but only 3K likes!

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.