Gabriella Lindley #19 juniper moon, business tycoon, don’t follow her account too soon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know she has a fair few followers on Jewniper Mewn, but 15k out of the 660k that supposedly follow her daily shite on her main account for badly edited selfies and her bozza cat is pretty appalling. It’s literally 2%.
"bozza cat" tho 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I know she has a fair few followers on Jewniper Mewn, but 15k out of the 660k that supposedly follow her daily shite on her main account for badly edited selfies and her bozza cat is pretty appalling. It’s literally 2%.
Niomi Smart has 13.6k on the skincare she launched today, she had 10k before the launch though and has 1.6mil on her main account - makes Gabby’s look pretty good considering she hasn’t even shown products like Niomi has 👀

Reactions: 19
Why does that bag look like the reusable ones you get at the till for a £1 in Tescos? Sew see sorry I mean Tesco

Reactions: 21
Hold up... I mean she has a fair few followers on there (more than I'd get from a launch) but she's speaking as though everyone who is following will buy something?!

Like fuuuuck don't be greedy. Just sell what you've ordered for now ffs and then you can see what you are dealing with

She's in dreamland

Reactions: 24
Niomi Smart has 13.6k on the skincare she launched today, she had 10k before the launch though and has 1.6mil on her main account - makes Gabby’s look pretty good considering she hasn’t even shown products like Niomi has 👀
They’re both shocking conversions IMO. It means they are out of touch with their audience or their followers are predominantly dead accounts and bots.

Reactions: 22
They’re both shocking conversions IMO. It means they are out of touch with their audience or their followers are predominantly dead accounts and bots.
I’m really surprised that Gabby’s has done marginally better than Niomi’s. I guess the tween market is big!

Reactions: 6
I’m just surprised at how many people seem to have more money than sense (or taste). Why would any teenager or young adult, want to walk around wearing something from some sweaty, ham scoffing, goober yewtewber, who hoards cat tit, doesn’t wash her hammy trotters and shows us her vacuum cleaner full of cat hair two days in a row? Apart from the fact her “illustrations” are tit and like something a 4 year old would produce. I just don’t get why they’re all losing their tit over it and sew sew excited for her launch! Sad bastards! Stop supporting this arrogant hole who would block you if you so much as make a typo.

Reactions: 24
The "yom aπe magic" tote bag is proper shite. The slogan isn't centred, there aren't enough of the "stars" and not enough variation in size or colour of them and indeed, even though I've zoomed on the black blob in the corner I have no idea what it is meant to be. A pin? Some sort of embossed splat logo? No idea Scabbers. Anyway, it looks like it took all of five seconds to design (not even like she came up with the idea for it).

ETA: And her writing annoys me too. If it's cursive, it stays joined up. The big gaps between letters look so stupid.

Last edited:
Reactions: 29
I think the pin is a grey cat with a witches hat on?
Looks like there’s a tit by its arse so at least it’s on brand I suppose

ETA oh wait it’s on a broomstick lol
lol what utter tat

(I thought it was a nyan cat with a fart cloud)

Reactions: 15
147 comments on the tote bag post. Most of them are from other similar small businesses, just doing the Instagram networking thing. They’re not going to buy anything. A lot asking about international shipping. A small handful of teenagers who seem genuinely keen. If gobbie doesn’t do international shipping, she’s screwed.

Attachments

Reactions: 35
147 comments on the tote bag post. Most of them are from other similar small businesses, just doing the Instagram networking thing. They’re not going to buy anything. A lot asking about international shipping. A small handful of teenagers who seem genuinely keen. If gobbie doesn’t do international shipping, she’s screwed.
And if she does she’s still screwed lol because it’s not going to arrive before Halloween or very long before Halloween. She will then bring her Christmas stuff out on Christmas Eve 😂😂😂

Reactions: 20
And if she does she’s still screwed lol because it’s not going to arrive before Halloween or very long before Halloween. She will then bring her Christmas stuff out on Christmas Eve 😂😂😂
And where does the cat/plant/Nirvana stuff fit into all this?! I am so confused

Reactions: 12
It’s on the ‘next collecshunnnnn’ guise sew stay chewned! Aka this one will flop, she’ll delete the account, never speak of it again out of embarrassment and anger and block anyone who brings it up.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
It’s on the ‘next collecshunnnnn’ guise sew stay chewned! Aka this one will flop, she’ll delete the account, never speak of it again out of embarrassment and anger and block anyone who brings it up.
From your keyboard to god's/the universe's/Beyonce's ears. 🙏🙏🙏

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Anyone else thinking those tote bags look to big for her box packaging?

Reactions: 7
Hold up... I mean she has a fair few followers on there (more than I'd get from a launch) but she's speaking as though everyone who is following will buy something?!

Like fuuuuck don't be greedy. Just sell what you've ordered for now ffs and then you can see what you are dealing with

She's in dreamland
She’ll have a list and block everyone that doesn’t make a purchase. She’s business lady now.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.