Gabriella Lindley #19 juniper moon, business tycoon, don’t follow her account too soon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol

Okay Jane’s probably not there, or she would have taken the photo.
I'M SORRY

IMG_20200926_074457.jpg

It took me 10 seconds to do this on a notepad. It's not the best but 10 SECONDS using a sticky notepad and a sharpie.

I DONT UNDERSTAND SHE INSISTS IT TOOK HER HOURS TO MAKE DESIGNS LIKE THISSSS...and it's DIGITAL!

make it make sense.

• Haha
Reactions: 90
if she opens up her store october 1st that means she'll have to send out hundreads of packages within 1.5 weeks in order for people to get their spooky themed bags and prints before halloween is even over 😬 most shops have had their halloween themed items ready to ship since late august!

• Wow
Reactions: 35
I’d imagine a lot of people would put up their halloween stuff on the 1st October if not the first week, just like Christmas, how has she not thought about this?

Also not sure if this has been mentioned but in her story earlier I couldn’t help but notice the photo in the frame behind her, that’s deffo jane and her dad, can see it more in the video but it’s her, her dad and Jane , so much for cutting out her sew sew toxic dad if she still has photos of him framed !

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The annoying thing about the typography on that tote bag is it was clearly done on procreate which has an option to extremely smooth lines drawn, effectively easily producing you a cursive effect. And then some stars that take literally 10 seconds to do.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’d imagine a lot of people would put up their halloween stuff on the 1st October if not the first week, just like Christmas, how has she not thought about this?

Also not sure if this has been mentioned but in her story earlier I couldn’t help but notice the photo in the frame behind her, that’s deffo jane and her dad, can see it more in the video but it’s her, her dad and Jane , so much for cutting out her sew sew toxic dad if she still has photos of him framed !
I can't see beyond her eyebrows 😳

Reactions: 8

WHY DOES HER FACE LOOK SO WEIRD.

Her forehead is looks like Dr Frankenstein built it, she is flat between the eyes, no chin, pillowy lips and cheeks, eyes sliding to the side of her face like a hammerhead shark, mammoth eyebrows and an inch wide parting. Wtf is she doing because I’m sure she doesn’t really look so bizarre.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Super petty but in her tote picture shes put her palm plant right in front of her air conditioning unit, no wonder its looking all crispy. Such a plant lady!

Reactions: 12
A few weeks ago, someone shared here a "you are magic" design from etsy (I believe) and Gobby's looks almost exactly the same. Originality? Never heard of her.

Reactions: 15
I hope that Gabby's business does well so that perhaps she can get off YouTube and Social media and focus on her brand. Unfortunately I'm not sure she is mature enough or has the work ethic to sustain the brand.

She has already made a silly move with not launching until 1st October and then to sell Halloween themed stuff. To be fair the tote bag isn't pretty generic and if someone likes it would buy it any time of year. I actually quite like the size of the tote it looks roomy.

If I was Gabby I would have launched at least a month ago for Halloween. If I was launching next week I'd go straight into a Christmas collection. She isn't giving herself or potential customers the chance for the items to arrive.

Based on what I've seen of her and comments on here I can see she will use health issues etc to justify when there are any problems with orders and delays posting items which doesn't really stand up when you have your own business.

She also needs to learn to drive so she isng taking an uber to the post office everyday with her packages.

Reactions: 10
sp00ky.jpg

Inspired by Gabby! Literally the longest thing that took was learning how to duplicate an image, once that was done it took me about 5 minutes to do. Obviously could have cleaned up the lines better... but goes to show how simple it is. Done with a free program and an old drawing tablet I forgot I had. Thanks Gab ;)

• Heart
Reactions: 89
I’ve also found that the people at the post office sometimes give you ‘a look’ 👀 at first if you have loads of packages to send, I can so imagine her complaining that they were ‘SEW SEW RUDE YOU GUISE, it’s making me want to stop creating for you’

• Haha
Reactions: 45
View attachment 255669
Inspired by Gabby! Literally the longest thing that took was learning how to duplicate an image, once that was done it took me about 5 minutes to do. Obviously could have cleaned up the lines better... but goes to show how simple it is. Done with a free program and an old drawing tablet I forgot I had. Thanks Gab ;)
May I ask what's the program you used? :)

Reactions: 2
View attachment 255669
This is actually such a cute design! It’ll be better than anything else Gabz comes up with guaranteed. She’ll be fuming when she reads here knowing how quickly simple ghost/spooky doodles can be done but won’t be able to say anything bc it’ll be admitting she reads here. It just goes to show how lazy she is.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.