Gabriella Lindley #19 juniper moon, business tycoon, don’t follow her account too soon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Polly has a degree and is a professional illustrator.
Gobz is saying that since she was little she liked drawing or something like that and that makes her an illustrator.

That is like me sayin I wanted to be a musician when I was 9 and announce a concert at 26 (without having any idea how to play an instrument)

She should have at least read Illustrations for Dummies. (along with instagramer for dummies, and marketing for dummies)
remember Tanya Burr claimed that she wanted to be an actress her WHOLE life too and look how that turned out....she dumped everything that was “legit” and pretty much failed big time. Lost a LOT. Hate when people lie like that to justify something they just thought of five minutes ago that they want right now, hence the “sew sew sew“, and “really really really” by repeating a quantifier they think others will buy the BS. It’s juvenile.

Reactions: 36
She hasn't even put a post on her main acc grid yet about her ~new venture~. SEW unprofessional, she hasn't the faintest clue what she's doing

Reactions: 13
so 'unless anything happens' she'll launch on 1st october...

odds on something happening and she doesn't launch?
Of course.
deadly fake illness (already setting the stage for this one as she already said in an instastory today she has a cold...) and with her most likely it will morph into the plague...
nelly’s demands
did I mention deadly illness (but worse than anyone ever ever ever)?
covid (leave it to Gabby even though it’s online and safe she will find a way to make that one work)
jane’s car breaks down

Jane is probably speeding to work right now (aka driving furiously to Gabby’s flat)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
This whole thing is gonna crash and burn. Watch her start to mention ‘staff’ being hired (aka her mum) bc she can’t cope with it all.

Reactions: 17
When she said on her story that she had been working on this business for “gosh! Sew sew long” how long Gobby? Surely you know when you started working on it? And it wasn’t two bloody years ago! More like 2 months ago when you bought your cricut machine. She may have been doing crappy doodles on her iPad for a while, but it definitely wasn’t because she was planning this business.

The fact she says she had to put the heating on, shows she’s doing duck all work! She’s wearing a big sweatshirt. It’s not that bloody cold! If she was doing something other than marching round her flat flicking water at her face pretending to cry, she wouldn’t be cold!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
"I'm thinking about doing vlogtober"... Launch date October 1st... We're about to get 31 days of Jewniper Mewn. Or she'll be sewwww busy with JM that *gosh* she just won't have time to do YewChewb
TUNIPER MEWN
CHEWNIPER MEWN
nelly made her change the name lol

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Lol

Okay Jane’s probably not there, or she would have taken the photo.
Would anyone seriously walk around with a tote bag saying “you are magic” on it? I know I bloody well wouldn’t! Who are these people that do?

Oh my god, that altered jawline 🙈😂 gabby your moon face is not chiselled!
That’s actually hilarious! 😂😂😂
Edit...just checked the comments on her tote pic. It seems people would actually walk around with that monstrousity on their shoulders. Who knew! 😂 people never fail to disappoint me lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Haven't commented on the Gabs thread before but I'm an avid reader. Came here the say I can't believe how much she's edited her face on the first product post on the 'business' page - her eye balls are so white and her lips and jaw line have been edited within an inch of their lives 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She’s screwed her face up so bad with those horrific cheek fillers that are pushing her eye skin up. She doesn’t look like a fresh 26, she looks like a woman who looks good for being in her 40s! When is she going to learn that putting artificial fat on top of existing fat isn’t going to make your face look slimmer........,
501DFE10-2CD7-4D87-B22B-90C259EDBBA8.jpeg

She didn’t even TRY to make the editing look natural lmfaooo
080B046A-F749-4DD3-B497-607871BCA2B4.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Hahaha omg that second picture is hands down one of the worst edited pics of herself ever! Maybe that’s why it’s taken so long to announce, because she was taking so long. She clearly decided to do everything at the very last second as per usual which is why it took so Long.
Here are my thoughts on it, at least point I’m not trying to “tear her down”. I don’t have any business sense whatsoever..... a. This “hopefully” October 1st is ridiculous. If she doesn’t, she’s going to get stuck with a bunch of Halloween stuff because she clearly hasn’t paid ANY attention to what is going on with the postal services.
B. She will get no international buyers. I bought something from the USA on July 22ns and it just arrived today in Australia... yes over TWO months Gabby. It was delayed in the USA for god knows how long and then it arrived in Melbourne, was flown to Sydney then back to Melbourne again where it was stuck for over 3 weeks.. even though it was a 40 minute drive away, I couldn’t get it because we can’t go further than 5kms from now. If you knew this, you would have launched it months ago and it’s been all over the news, not just my personal experience. C. I don’t have Instagram cos I’m an old lady and really don’t give a duck about influenzas. However, I still watch your yewchewb. Yes okay maybe yewchewb is starting to die off and yes I hate watch.. but you have a lot of followers still. You’re ridiculous if you don’t try and flog your stuff on there also.. even an old subscriber that all of a sudden thinks “I wonder what Gabby is up to” and randomly clicks on a video will see you opened a shop up. Link it. Advertise it. D. Don’t give us this bullshit “‘maybe” “I’m sorry” “I might announce it...” crap. You’re only putting pressure on yourself (lol you have no worth ethic) but you’re setting yourself up to fail and be ridiculed. Prove us wrong!!! Organise your announcements and release dates or recordings or whatever it is you’re doing and THEN put them up. Don’t tell us! Keep it to yourself then it really doesn’t matter when you put something up a couple of days late because it’s only you that knows. Just do, it and don’t lie. Don’t lie to yourself either. PS I hope you don’t fault. Honestly I don’t

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.