Gabriella Lindley #19 juniper moon, business tycoon, don’t follow her account too soon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Polly has a degree and is a professional illustrator.
Gobz is saying that since she was little she liked drawing or something like that and that makes her an illustrator.

That is like me sayin I wanted to be a musician when I was 9 and announce a concert at 26 (without having any idea how to play an instrument)

She should have at least read Illustrations for Dummies. (along with instagramer for dummies, and marketing for dummies)

• Haha
Reactions: 31
As a small business type person - a real pet peeve is seeing other people say ‘we’ when it’s just them 😅
‘We’re launching a collection’ who tho?! Why pretend you are bigger than you are? As if you’re a design team or something

Reactions: 41
What’s she thanking everyone for when she hasn’t had a single purchase yet and realistically half her followers are only hate-watching her

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Screenshot_20200925_143756.jpg

I see Lucy is following her shop page 👀

I do genuinely want to see Gabby succeed at this, despite my doubts and her attitude towards pretty much everything. I've started uni for the first time and I'm the same age at her so fair play to her for doing something ~ different ~ and gives her something to focus her time on

*despite being a flop at girl bossing

• Heart
Reactions: 13
How does she expect anyone else to have any confidence in her or business, when she has zero confidence in either of them herself? She needs to pick a date and stick to it, come hell or high water! Or at least believe she will. All this wishy washy “will we, won’t we” tit is getting boring. Own your bleeping brand gobshite! If you believe in it, then make other people believe in it as well! At this point it’s like she’s a little kid playing shop! 🙄

Reactions: 13
As a small business type person - a real pet peeve is seeing other people say ‘we’ when it’s just them 😅
‘We’re launching a collection’ who tho?! Why pretend you are bigger than you are? As if you’re a design team or something
Right! It makes it seem disingenuous to me as well - she was so adamant that she had designed all her products herself and she hadn’t had a single bit of inspiration from anyone else (aka Lucy) but suddenly it’s “we” when she wants to seem professional... no luv x

Reactions: 10
WE= Gabby and Jane.
Jane will be the one doing all the grunt work. Gabby will sit in Starbucks daily “getting inspired” and doodling.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
All the accounts she follows on Jewniper Mewn (never referring to it as its real name ever again) are all print shops that have the same basic cutesy designs, so unoriginal

Reactions: 18
Looks to me like she follows Polly’s shop and not Lucy’s on Juniper Moon?
I noticed that as well. What a witch! Why is she refusing to show her “friend” who has bigged her up, (for what reason I don’t know) any support! She’s an hole!

Reactions: 27
I have to say me - I collect and display (tasteful, good quality) Halloween decor all year round, and I'm not in the minority at all. There's a huge Halloween decor collecting community here in the UK who spend hundreds/thousands at this time of year (it's the only time you can get Halloween home decor if thats what you're into) and unless they know how problematic Gob is she may make a few sales from them. She's a little late otherwise, you're right.
ahhh so sorry, i didnt mean any offence.

to rephrase- i cant imagine any of her followers collecting year round halloween decor, and i dont think her style or quality will be good enough for those that do.

Reactions: 8
Is anyone on here actually following her JM account? I hope not! Let’s not give her followers she doesn’t deserve! I’m hoping to just get updates on here and not even look at her account again.

Reactions: 19
Is anyone on here actually following her JM account? I hope not! Let’s not give her followers she doesn’t deserve! I’m hoping to just get updates on here and not even look at her account again.
no way! as mentioned before she will harvest names/handles for her blocking sprees. safer to lurk from afar....
any brave soul going to take one for the team and actually make a purchase? she won’t know who is legit or not and that’s the worrisome part for her.....

Reactions: 5
Also, maybe I'm just old fashioned but I get putting a few decorations out for Halloween but prints and stuff for it seem like a verrrrrry niche market.
I know some people who are obsessed with Halloween as well as people who love spooky stuff and there's an overlap but it's not the same.

Halloween obsessed usually revel in that time of year like you would Christmas or New year's. Spooky lovers don't necessarily love Halloween themed stuff like pumpkins and white sheets, but they do like skulls etc.

She should have catered more to people who like spooky stuff generally tbh.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
so 'unless anything happens' she'll launch on 1st october...

odds on something happening and she doesn't launch?

Reactions: 29
"I'm thinking about doing vlogtober"... Launch date October 1st... We're about to get 31 days of Jewniper Mewn. Or she'll be sewwww busy with JM that *gosh* she just won't have time to do YewChewb

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.